Zee Marathi
Zee Marathi

Pinjra - New serial (Page 10)

vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
aga sanchu vicharu nakos, kaay tari kaay dakhavtath serial madhe Angry    

yesterday it was just anandi running from pillar to post...but nobody listening to her...her only hope was gorakh...and today they did show her explaining everything to him and he was fully convinced...she is happy and praying to god, ki ti shalini yete aani mhante ki sundar aala aahe baaher...

veer is still unconscious...that tatya and some other guy are sitting guard over him...just then gorakh comes there and is shocked to see veer unconscious...the other guy shouts at gorakh and gorakh ek bajavto kana khali...again that guy says something and again he gets...it was fun to watch that...tatya says he is sleeping, dont disturb him...gorakh shakes veer but he doesnt get up...now he is convinced that anandi was speaking the truth...he warns tatya...if u still go ahead with this wedding, then next year this same day people will eat ur punya tithi cha jevan...tatya chi bolti bandh...agdi ghabarto...gorakh goes from there...tatya tells the otehr guy, if our plan is exposed, i will put all the blame on akka...smart guyLOL

but here anandi is brought outside to some outhouse...she asks shalini where is he...she says i dont know, mala ithe tula anayla sangitle...when she asks who...then that nagnath comes and says me...he tells shalini to go from there...then he tells anandi sundar is inside that room...when she opens that door she finds sundar all beaten up and tied and unconscious...nagnath holds a gun to his head and blackmails anandi as to make her choice...veer ki sundar...and just then that tatya's chamcha also comes there with veer's mother...and says now it is veer kinva sundar ani lalitha...Angry

precap:  gorakh is accusing akka of cheating veer n anandi...she pleads innocence...her hubby is also sitting there...gorakh says i will prove in 5 mins now...well now what will happen we all can predictAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amogh456veena0129*Resham*

Sanchu Senior Member
Sanchu
Sanchu

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Vidya thanks for detailed update... maza jeev tanganila lagla hota... genearally me navryala call karun vicharte kai dakhavle but he missed 17 cha episode... so was worried..mahnun tula khoop khoop thanks.. at least kahi hopes aahet mhanje aata tar...

Shalini la samajle na barech truth..thens he should also tell gorakh that nagnaat ne sundar la pakadley...

saturday la kai 1 taasach episode aahe ka??  but sahi kudos to all team of pinjara.. mast speed thevlaay tyani.. aani utkantha hi titkich shigela pohochliy...
veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hey...vidya thanks for nice update...malahi baghvat navat ga...the way aanandi was being treatedAngry...
and i had little hopes also that gorakh will do something for her...ata hi tricky situation ch aahe...bc she is asked to choose btwn sunder and veer ..how can she forget that sunder is one who has raised her and given her fatherly love...to save sunder does she going to sacrifice her love?(bt we don't want this)...now veer's mother is also there...she shd plan something and some how get aanandi out of this(thats what i feel)...
hey sanchu...even if u miss something will update u abt the happennings...bt its true the serial is sustaing its interest no doubtSmile...
*Resham* IF-Veteran Member
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
so is it tht love birds are going to seperate
veena0129 Goldie
veena0129
veena0129

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
what is this vidya and sanchu?Angry...

precap sometimes khara hovushakat nai na vidya?CryCry...

if that is so... me continuing seeing the serial is doubtfulBroken HeartBroken Heart...

sorry ga reshu...tu la hi pan nai mhantla...aaj cha epi baghun mood ch gela ga...

(hope the precap is not trueShocked)...

i knew aanandi would come under pressure...bt this way nooo!!!!!

the same way akka must have treated aanandi's mother also...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0906

Sanchu Senior Member
Sanchu
Sanchu

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veenaphadnis

what is this vidya and sanchu?Angry...

precap sometimes khara hovushakat nai na vidya?CryCry...

if that is so... me continuing seeing the serial is doubtfulBroken HeartBroken Heart...

sorry ga reshu...tu la hi pan nai mhantla...aaj cha epi baghun mood ch gela ga...

(hope the precap is not trueShocked)...

i knew aanandi would come under pressure...bt this way nooo!!!!!

the same way akka must have treated aanandi's mother also...

Hey Veena... I did not see precap and saturday's episode too... but whatever u have mentioned here, mla khoop tension aaley... precap khota nahi pan misleading nakkich asu shakto... i dont know what was shown in precap. but as per ur feelings here, i hope ki precap misleading ch asu det...

but still my point is whatever they do to anandi, is veer going to accept this forced marriage?? will he treat Narayani like his wife?
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
well, as expected zaali...anandi takes all the blame on herself...even veer's unconsciousness is put on anandi...that idiot shalini, she even tells anandi had given the milk to veer...i just hope that pandhari will somehow stress to gorakh that nagnath had put the tablets, and also shalini had come to call anandi saying sunder has come to meet her...at least hearing that gorakh will add 2 and 2 and come to some conclusion...

as for the marriage, god knows if its anandi's nightmare or if its real...whatever it is monday la baghuya kaay hotoy te...if not anyone at least veer's mom should tell gorakh the truth...
vidya0906 Cool Viewbie
vidya0906
vidya0906

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
the marriage really takes place...what nonsense it is...that veer is not in his senses and all the rituals followed...anandi left crying in front of god...pandhari watching everything from far...she decides to leave that town and go and settle somewhere far with sunder, ki tila tyacha athvan yete...she rushes to nagnath and tells him to leave sunder...he laughs and says no, just one more work is there to be done then we'll leave him...she says u had promised and he laughs out loud and says u still believe in our promisesAngry   kharach tar kithi murkha aahes tu anandi...anyways, he tells her that she has to marry vishnu and then sunder will be released...she refuses...and says i will tell all...he says who will believe u now...ticha bhagya madhe kaay lihila aahe dev zaane...

here veer is taken to his room by those 2 chamchas of tatya...they leave him there and go...narayani comes in with a glass of milk...just then veer comes to his senses and is shocked to see her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veena0129

Go to top