Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veena0129 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"jeev bhandyat padla"...mhanje kay ga sanchu /reshu?...
veena0129 thumbnail
ok ...asa hoy...thanks reshu๐Ÿ˜Š...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks veena for the update...so the engagement is over...kabir was telling veer to postpone the wedding to a later date...how can kabir not understand the evil intentions of akka and narayani?
veena0129 thumbnail
ya vidya the engagement is over...with so many hurdles they cld complete the ceremony๐Ÿ˜Š...

vidya kabeer ch rahude...tyacha hath tari dagada khali aahe...bf he took money from akka he didn'tknw akka's bad intentions...bt iam so surprised and shocked how come veer not sensing that something is wrong with kabeer...inspite of aanandi expressing her doubts abt kabeer's move abouts and his meetings with aaka and all that...nw aanandi has become cautiousand careful ...and veer a bit casual abt kabeer's strange behaviour...aanandi shahani hota challi ani veer moorkh.๐Ÿ˜‰...nai tar kay?he has to soon find out kabeer's restlessness...otherwise again the same things r going to happen...giving way to akka and narayani's cruckedness...
sometimes its really boring...lets see what happens next...
vidya0906 thumbnail
hey veena aahes kuthe ga? no discussion on one week of pinjra ๐Ÿ˜†  but honestly nothing was there to discuss...the wedding has been fixed for friday...so till then all the plots n plans to break the marriage will continue by akka n kabeer n narayani 
veena0129 thumbnail
exactly...vidya there ws nothing exciting to write...so lets see  veer/aanandi  chi lagna suralitpane paar padate ki nai?๐Ÿ˜•...what i guess from last epi ...that narayani is going to create prob...i think she is showing the signs of preg...who knows what ruccus she is going to create nw๐Ÿ˜•?...
vidya0906 thumbnail
oh really?  god that girl will do any trick in the book to stop veer from getting married to anandi...๐Ÿคข
Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aata kabir la pan aanandi havishi zaliy Tyat ti Kanta Chorge... tila aanli madhye... hunda magayche lakshat aanun dyayla...
vidya0906 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanchu

Aata kabir la pan aanandi havishi zaliy Tyat ti Kanta Chorge... tila aanli madhye... hunda magayche lakshat aanun dyayla...

kabir is out of his senses, mad fellow...vaatla hota toh tari samjutdaar asel, pan naahi...kanta is timepass...liked the way she was pulling tatya's leg...but of course didnt like the ideas she was filling lalitha's head with ๐Ÿ˜†
veena0129 thumbnail
hey vidya ...sanchu i misssed yest and today's epi.๐Ÿ˜ญ... which i ws eagerly waiting for... to see aanandi/veer's marriage...bc of some family function ...i cldn't see the epi's...can any one of u give the update of the episodes...what happenned?..i am very much eager to knw๐Ÿ˜†...