Marathi TV

Pinjra - New serial - Page 24

vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ha ha veena agree with u...to keep the page going something or the other has to be written na...anandi like all heroines of serials is ek number chi bavlat...always trusting the wrong ppl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tya aanandichya ani nantar tya Lalita kaku chya satasat kanphatat maravyat ase watate..
Lalita kaku was shown as Poor cat initially, she was helpless, with no power, she was just listening to what tatya said, and now she turned into such a strong woman...

Veer ervi recordings karto.. cant he do something to show his mon, about Narayani's lies???

Sheer nonsense...  Kunku etke faste narayani, anandi la kahi akkal nahi, samjayla, yayche saaf karun.. nonsense.
vidya0906 thumbnail
  lol sanchu agdi khara bollis tu...that veer's mom also deserves a tight slap...how come tatya has become a bheegi billi now...roles reverse zaale vaatta...btw mi madhe khoop episodes miss keli hoti...so i couldnt follow the track why lalitha is against anandi and why veer is scared of his mom now😕    pls could u or veena shed some light on this ðŸ˜›
veena0129 thumbnail
hi...vidya...good to seeu back on the forum🤗...
really i was missing u...only three of us kept Pinjara  page alive!!!!😊...

kay vishesh ghdla nai ga as usual...narayani and akka  aanandi ch against lalita che kaan bhartaat...
and this lady...once shown as so loving and caring mother and an ideal mother to veer has turned around "bin /dok bai(not mulgi!!!)"...from the moment she sees veer and narayani in bedroom...she assumes all wrong things abt veer...and thinks ...that inspite of disliking and hating her he has used her...this was also narayani's one of the dirty tacttics to put veer in trouble and to avoid divorce proceedings...this cldn't happen and veer ws finally through the divorce...at last he got rid of that stupid girl!!!!...bt still akka's and narayani's cunning plans r on full swing to stop veer/aanandi 's wedding and to spoil their happiness...nw they have found one new "bakara"...KABEER...veer cha mame bhavu...he is in financial trouble...so has come take help from his aunt...bt she is helpless(bc of tatya)...and nw akka and narayani hv cashed in this situation and called lalita and kabeer to the shelar wada...this ws the story sofar...nw lets see whether kabeer senses dirty tacttics of akka and narayani...

bt i must tell u vidya veer/aanandi jodi look fabulous...they rimind me of viks/poorva jodi...though not that intense bt very lovable couple!!!😊...
vidya0906 thumbnail
woww veena thank u so much for the lovely update...mhanje itka kaahi ghadla pinjara madhe...pan tatya ka gapp basla aahe...cant he put some sense into lalitha?...anyways in the end we all know its going to be veer n anandi...so lets bear with all the stupid stuff they put in between...as long as veer anandi romantic scenes are there...no complaints ðŸ˜³  ani ho ga devu-viks chi jodi la competition naahich...they were the best😛
Sanchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
17, 18 che webisodes nait upload zale ajun... so cud not watch any of them, i watched few episodes of Arundhati too... ekach ya janmi janu madhye Shrikant dokyat jatoy yaar...kadhi kadhi sorry baryachda psycho watato...
vidya0906 thumbnail
shrikanth psycho aahech...otherwise how can he see padmaja in anjali? stupid fellow...acting tar yetach naahi tyala...comparatively anjali is much much better
veena0129 thumbnail
hi...sanchu and vidya...mi ekach hya janmi janu bagaht nahi ga...so can't comment on that...
i am addicted to pinjara bc of veer and aanandi😳...and tatya's funny dialogues😊...
when he says...oh!!!"mishes!!!(i mean oh! mrs!!)...i just love it...his charecter hs turned into funny and sort of on the lighter(comedy)side rather than of a villain(that ws showed initially)...bt he shd continue with this...its really enjoyable😆...

nw a days sony tv prog r also good...i am sorry i shdn't say this here...bt i love Ram/Priya and 
Dr.Aashtosh/and Dr.Nidhi😛...

i think in Pinjara today there must be saakhar puda of veerand aanandi😊...
i hope everything goes well...poor aanadi/veer always r in trouble ...one or the other way...

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Veena even m watching bade ache lagte hain, i just love ram and priya
veena0129 thumbnail
akka ani narayani la changlach dhada shikvaila pyaje...itka raag yeteyna mala😡...
tyanch cruckedness  cha height jhala ata...aanandi mulech akka ata gharat aahe...tila baher hakulun dilela bara hota...kiti krtutagnapane ni vaagte...ani ti narayani grrr!!!!😡...
ani lalita pan na kay moorkh bai aahe(dumb lady!!!!😡)...kashi kay akka ani narayani var vishwas thevte?...  adi tichavar daya yeichi ...ata vatte tatya je karto te barobar ch aahe...kana khali ek tila vajwaila pyaje...kharach lalita  la to kabeer ch samjhvu shakto...he appears to be nice boy...
kharach ata shevatch akka ani narayani la wadya baher haklun dyala pyaje ani machindra la he sagla kalla pyje...hw come he is kept away from what is happenning in wada...

in today epi veer kabeer la sangto kasa phasvun ani beshuddha krun lagna lavun dila and what kind of ppl akka and narayani r...hope kabeer hs come as" Masiah" to veer and aanandi😊...