Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

DON'T FORGET: MANEET WEDDING TRP RATINGS!!! (Page 2)

kaajjal922 Senior Member
kaajjal922
kaajjal922

Joined: 21 March 2010
Posts: 295

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
how v increase trp ?
geet is best show at all


Edited by kaajjal922 - 11 January 2011 at 12:36am

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 14067

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaajjal922

how v increase trp ?
geet is best show at all





yep , it's the best show around!! Big smile




Try to watch it LIVE if you can and get others to watch it as well!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tiharika

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Joined: 13 September 2008
Posts: 636

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Its not fair to build TRPs only on live viewing. This show is on a channel which is not available in many countries. I personally believe there should be a change in the system. Dont know how others feel about this but because of non-availability a v good show loses out on its position. Thats really not fair.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 14067

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanny25

Its not fair to build TRPs only on live viewing. This show is on a channel which is not available in many countries. I personally believe there should be a change in the system. Dont know how others feel about this but because of non-availability a v good show loses out on its position. Thats really not fair.




I agree!! Smile


The tv channels need to change the way they calculate the TRPS!!


GEET would have higher ratings if they included online viewers and viewers from foreign countries!!

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Joined: 12 May 2007
Posts: 1065

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Even me too i really want Geet to be in number one position again, Gurmeet and Drashti has to be appreciated for their hard work, i really hope TRPS increase a lot and in this way Geet can be in no. 1 position (fingers crossed), i dont live in india so i always watch it online and iam really sad Cry that i cant contribute it in any way and guys, i really want they to include online viewership in TRP ratings,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys we shld do something abt it, any ideas????????? and i hope Geet gets back to its no. 1 position and guys, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep voting the chaskameter rating, at least like this we can make Geet a no. 1 show in IF.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 14067

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tiharika

Even me too i really want Geet to be in number one position again, Gurmeet and Drashti has to be appreciated for their hard work, i really hope TRPS increase a lot and in this way Geet can be in no. 1 position (fingers crossed), i dont live in india so i always watch it online and iam really sad Cry that i cant contribute it in any way and guys, i really want they to include online viewership in TRP ratings,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz guys we shld do something abt it, any ideas????????? and i hope Geet gets back to its no. 1 position and guys, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz keep voting the chaskameter rating, at least like this we can make Geet a no. 1 show in IF.


I agree!! Smile


It sucks that we can't contribute to the TRP ratings!!


DD & GC do deserve good ratings  for their show as they are talented actors!!


I hope the ratings improve soon!!

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007
Posts: 2761

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for making this topic..I made one to but I dont think anyone seemed to care but I am glad you are spreading the word. Thanks a lot. Clap

Please EVERYONE IN INDIA watch Geet at its ORIGINAL AIRING TIME.

Mon-Sat at 9:30.... Please Lets Bring Geet back in top 100 this week...It totally deserves to be #1... Thank You!!!!Thumbs Up


Edited by Siddu246 - 11 January 2011 at 11:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Joined: 02 November 2010
Posts: 3185

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
pls Indian veiwer watch it on 9:30 slot so that trp can incease

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maneet Reunion VM...pg 147+NOTE

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: bubblygal1711   Replies: 1200   Views: 93418

bubblygal1711 1200 93418 27 July 2011 at 7:11am by gshow2011
FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

2 3 4

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 24   Views: 9012

maybe-just 24 9012 29 May 2011 at 1:02am by SaritaMSK
VOTE FOR MANEET...WE ALL LOVE MANEET

2

Author: shikha_p   Replies: 13   Views: 4900

shikha_p 13 4900 12 October 2010 at 11:18pm by suba30
MAJOR Maneet Bumping: Maneet - Eyes, Hand & Gundas

2 3

Author: maybe-just   Replies: 18   Views: 6151

maybe-just 18 6151 09 October 2010 at 8:12am by SSWATIS
This time its VOTE for MANEET against MANEET ;-)

Author: Mione   Replies: 7   Views: 2419

Mione 7 2419 04 August 2010 at 5:25am by Mione

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index