Written update(10.1.11) - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the update dear..........
My favourite bit which I watched 12 times was when Suhana held Badi, Maa,s aanchal!!! I not only cried but memories of my last good bye to my mother came back, I knew that day that I wont see her again and held her hands and I can still fee l her touch, her last word was " Ab Jao bhi dair ho jaigee" .
This is what I love about SGP , here and there they show something so out of this world which brings tears and memories.
The reason I got emotional/negative about this track because I always feared that we might not see scenes like today,s. Thansk you CV, for this scene, the rest were just ususall, expected to be like that as today is the biggest day. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
lovelyyyyyy update laxmi...........as usual...!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
n yeah i too loved suhana-BM chemistry yest....BM ws jus fabulous.......the way they conversed yest......it ws amazing...hw both of them acted superbly.......👏👏👏👏

@lakshmin42, mknageshwari

Thanks for responding dear......😃

@nisha
Madam is one and only one yaar in SGP......Our darling SUHANA........🤣

@garima, @venture
Thanks garima for your kind words......😃

Sheems that scene was out of the world for me..... it was just too good....Ragz steals the show with such natural expressions on her face .... but when she is with BM...i can't decide whom to watch..... both rock in such intense scenes..... the way u have posted was also very touching Sheems....motherhood is such a beautiful gift of God..... seeing people like Suhana yearning for it is hard to see......!😭
Originally posted by laxmi_s

@nisha
Madam is one and only one yaar in SGP......Our darling SUHANA........🤣

ohh k,i had an idea but wasnt exactly sure,thanks anyway,by the way my name is sheetal,nisha is my username