India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

song love will keeps alive for ishaan and suhana

1tarun IF-Dazzler
1tarun
1tarun

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
 guys there is a gud song from eagle's love will keep us alive for ishaan and suhana it's ma fav song hope u guys love it ........................................

i was standing all alone  against the roadoutside you were serching for place to hide lost in lonely now you giving me will to survive when we hungry love will keep alive,dn't you worry sometimes you just got little ride the world is changing right before eyes can i found you there is nomore emptyness inside when we hungry love willkeep us alive
                            i will die for you on the highest melting baby there is nothing  i woud'nt do i was standingall alone all against the roadoutside you were serching for aplace to hide lost in lonely now you giving me will to survive when we hungry love will keep us alive'
                 Clap   HAPPY JOURNEY FOR ISHAAN AND SUHANA LOVE WILL KEEP US ALIVE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top