Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal leaving -Biggest threat to LTL. we love him (Page 2)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

New shows?? hmm one of them seems a copy of Rocket sales and guru to me... not interested..and dont wanna follow any show on colors coz they cannot guarantee the life and standard of their shows anymore.. 

as for LTL .. the show has always maintained its Level unlike all shows which start as if they will being a revolution in the market and end up following category of "we were trying to be different but unfortunately something went wrong" 

Dutta and LTL are growing strong and have a lot of scope to be carried forward while keeping the same standard ... 

i have Faith in Creatives and  in Mishal :-) so be positive! 

LOL! Thats so true! This Phulwa for instance is produced by the producer of Agle Janam...another show which went wrong somewhere. As for Muktibandhan the show looked interesting from the promos...so I saw the first epi and was disappointed by the whole supporting cast. Only the lead couple from the older generation seem to fit the bill. But the kids look so sidey.
I am not really worried for LTL now. First of all Tasha still have atleast 6 months of story left in them even if they go at a fast pace. Also its all trp ka khel...if trps are steady Colors will be fine with it. Only time Colors will have a major launch is with bigg boss in the second half of the year post world cup and ipl...thats when they will shut down low trp shows and move some shows. I dont really want LTL to go on beyond 6 months to a year. Its better they shut it down logically when the time comes. Till then I want lots of Tasha with MR and MV playing them.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Crystal29sub_rosaskavitha08mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
I think LTL has some interesting tracks coming up...like Dutta getting back at Kala-Suds and TaSha reunion! And I think the Dutta-undercover cop track also has much potential! Only if they tap them all the right way and Mishal agrees to stay back long enough, the show should rock

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29divy609skavitha08MelodiousDreamsMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
I just hope they dont opt for a chocolate boy to take on Dutta as the some kind of threat to Mishal/Dutta. LTL has always cast realistic looking actors for all the cameos...they must do the same now. Angad Hasija or Mohit Mallik are just...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29sub_rosaskavitha08

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I just hope they dont opt for a chocolate boy to take on Dutta as the some kind of threat to Mishal/Dutta. LTL has always cast realistic looking actors for all the cameos...they must do the same now. Angad Hasija or Mohit Mallik are just...Dead

Don't say 'always'....have you forgotten Ravinder...or for that matter Madhu? LOL But seriously, how can someone ever consider Angad Hasija in the role of a weatherbeaten cop...the potential nemesis for Dutta Bhau?? Mohit would be better than Angad...but still, not good enough! Btw, I believe AH is the actor who had played a mentally-challenged role in Bidai...have I mistaken?Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
LTL is way better than any show on air and these newbies cannot be more effective enough to be proved as a threat to it.....

Mishal leaving the show is neither good for the show nor for us

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Don't say 'always'....have you forgotten Ravinder...or for that matter Madhu? LOL But seriously, how can someone ever consider Angad Hasija in the role of a weatherbeaten cop...the potential nemesis for Dutta Bhau?? Mohit would be better than Angad...but still, not good enough! Btw, I believe AH is the actor who had played a mentally-challenged role in Bidai...have I mistaken?Confused

I guess Ravi's was supposed to be a 1-2 epi role but it got extended due to IPL...as for Madhu I still havent figured out why she is there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosa

Go to top