Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I just hope they dont opt for a chocolate boy to take on Dutta as the some kind of threat to Mishal/Dutta. LTL has always cast realistic looking actors for all the cameos...they must do the same now. Angad Hasija or Mohit Mallik are just...🤢
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I just hope they dont opt for a chocolate boy to take on Dutta as the some kind of threat to Mishal/Dutta. LTL has always cast realistic looking actors for all the cameos...they must do the same now. Angad Hasija or Mohit Mallik are just...🤢

Don't say 'always'....have you forgotten Ravinder...or for that matter Madhu? ðŸ˜† But seriously, how can someone ever consider Angad Hasija in the role of a weatherbeaten cop...the potential nemesis for Dutta Bhau?? Mohit would be better than Angad...but still, not good enough! Btw, I believe AH is the actor who had played a mentally-challenged role in Bidai...have I mistaken?😕
skavitha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LTL is way better than any show on air and these newbies cannot be more effective enough to be proved as a threat to it.....

Mishal leaving the show is neither good for the show nor for us

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

Don't say 'always'....have you forgotten Ravinder...or for that matter Madhu? ðŸ˜† But seriously, how can someone ever consider Angad Hasija in the role of a weatherbeaten cop...the potential nemesis for Dutta Bhau?? Mohit would be better than Angad...but still, not good enough! Btw, I believe AH is the actor who had played a mentally-challenged role in Bidai...have I mistaken?😕

I guess Ravi's was supposed to be a 1-2 epi role but it got extended due to IPL...as for Madhu I still havent figured out why she is there...