Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Mishal leaving -Biggest threat to LTL. we love him

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

AalekhfanPinki_Baulsali195Faryyysternumstar1315LaTuLashruti10augustrajanirchandrandivya17-7shally_mvikadesigirlmnx12mozart66skavitha08divy609betty123suhana19rainurubal-Carrie--bharti-ushankitvcTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Every popular show has one strong character which drives the show...in SNS its Kokila, in SGP its Suhana, in BV its Dadisa, in LTL its Dutta, in Uttaran its Tapu, in Ladoo its Ammaji. Its primarily Dutta who has driven LTL since his entry. But lately there has been an attempt to give importance to Kala thus making Dutta and Naku sidey characters. Thanks to this the show has lost its original surprise factor. But its not too late...they can still pull up their socks. I wonder if this is why MR wants to quit...Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315Crystal29shally_mkiran255divy609skavitha08mozart66MelodiousDreams

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Every popular show has one strong character which drives the show...in SNS its Kokila, in SGP its Suhana, in BV its Dadisa, in LTL its Dutta, in Uttaran its Tapu, in Ladoo its Ammaji. Its primarily Dutta who has driven LTL since his entry. But lately there has been an attempt to give importance to Kala thus making Dutta and Naku sidey characters. Thanks to this the show has lost its original surprise factor. But its not too late...they can still pull up their socks. I wonder if this is why MR wants to quit...Confused

Good point Shreya....Dutta the character was becoming too dumb for his own liking I think. I mean how oblivious can he be? But, I do think its not too late, they can bring on drastic changes, now with his "NAKU" shout we know he wants her and loves her, so he can bring Kala and Suds down to earth and maybe give them a thrashing or 2.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82divya17-7star1315geetruk06Crystal29skavitha08mozart66divy609MelodiousDreamsTheRager

geetruk06 Senior Member
geetruk06
geetruk06

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
am waiting to see that ... confrontation between Kala and Dutta !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Have faith in Mishal and CVs. They won't let us down. I have not seen the promos of these new shows yet but its not right to assume things like that. We all have to be Positive, Show is still on-air and we did see our beloved Dutta y'day so why worry dear.

Keep the Fire Burning !
Lets be positive

I m hopeful Mishal won't disappoint his fans at all.

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 10 January 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82star1315Crystal29divy609skavitha08Sanely_Insane

loveumishal Senior Member
loveumishal
loveumishal

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
i watched Phulwa as well as Mukti Bandan yesterday - seems interesting.

As Shyreya pointed out, there is one character that drives the show...if they plan to sideline them - then the show will have a premature death...

Many shows which start as promising dies down , if they dont keep to the original story line they want to potray...be it LTL / Phulwa / Mukti Bandan....

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
New shows?? hmm one of them seems a copy of Rocket sales and guru to me... not interested..and dont wanna follow any show on colors coz they cannot guarantee the life and standard of their shows anymore.. 

as for LTL .. the show has always maintained its Level unlike all shows which start as if they will being a revolution in the market and end up following category of "we were trying to be different but unfortunately something went wrong" 

Dutta and LTL are growing strong and have a lot of scope to be carried forward while keeping the same standard ... 

i have Faith in Creatives and  in Mishal :-) so be positive! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82divya17-7Crystal29mussy.jamsheddivy609skavitha08MelodiousDreams

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Good point Shreya....Dutta the character was becoming too dumb for his own liking I think. I mean how oblivious can he be? But, I do think its not too late, they can bring on drastic changes, now with his "NAKU" shout we know he wants her and loves her, so he can bring Kala and Suds down to earth and maybe give them a thrashing or 2.

I think the problem is they want to be stuck problems around Dutta's family as long as they can...for that they will make Dutta a gadha as long as they can making him ignore lots of obvious things. I hope from now onwards things change...we see Tasha together and also see a different flavor in LTL. Btw by different flavor I dont mean new male lead. LOL!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaskavitha08mozart66MelodiousDreams

Go to top