Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Yuks-

IF-Veteran Member

-Yuks-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Seriously. As wonderful Tej's mom may have been, she was not good at at disciplining her children.
And chedilal doesn't discipline his children either

That's why all the boys run their mouths like a pair of scissors. Especially Prachin.

They seriously need some good mothering to contol their behaviour

Yuks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

booredkohamMamtaBGauri22scinerdDavikinara17nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All these boys deserve a tight slap" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IdiotBoxCrazy

Groupbie

IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Totally agree. They have no sense of how to live either. They live like animals, with all their things strewn everywhere.
And the way they speak is pathetic.
If I were in Taniya's place, I wouldnt have ever married into this family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I don't know if I would be so harsh, but I agree! Esp. Prachin!! And then Chedilaalji himself is so so "kathor!" How can she deal with all them?

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 10 January 2011 at 8:54pm

scinerd

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I agree, they really annoyed me today. I guess its because they don't know hwo to deal with women except 3 ppl in that house, dadaji, gyan and tej. And Pashu wonders why his wife didn't stay... I think it take a whole lot of patience to be in that house.

Habeeba_d

Habeeba_d

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I agree, they need to be whipped into shape.

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Absolutely right Yuks!

I was sooooo angry with Prachin blabbering like an idiot - I wanted to get into the TV screen & slap him left & right - & he has the nerve to tell Tej that dont put words into my mouth - when he actually meant that he wanted a maid & not a Bhabhi!! AngryAngry

& what do these men think - that being married to tej, she's married to them all & is their maid - really./...

I don't care how nice Pashu is in his heart orbitter - he has no right to treat any woman like that - she just came into this family & all he does is be nasty to her!! Angry

scinerd

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
i agree with u all

second_chances

IF-Sizzlerz

second_chances

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
even if they havent been around woman,they werrent brought up on a deserted island, they still have contact with the outside world, the world which supports their daughters, daughter in laws etc. 

granted they hav ent been nurtured by a woman but alot of people dont grow up with thier moms but its still the fathers and the other elders job to teach them manners and understand the value. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdGauri22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.