Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Varsha...

honestly I dont know wat u talkn bout... pm me and tell me if u can't say it here...

@ Shilpa

Thanks hun...i am doing both. I am in media and psychology and biology. lol how can u tell?
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dek hli teri dosti! dekh  liya tera pyaar!
ek pm ki khaatir tune kiya mujhpe atyachaar?🤣🤣🤣🤣

*ducks to avoid all the tomatoes, shoes, umbrellas*🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone here.........😊
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey sneha..... long time yaar
-Deepali- thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1209

Hi there ..Priya,Smitha,Varsha,Vatsalya,Saaz,Priyanka ,Roojand anyone online ...

@Vats - I wud put that down to creative liberties 😆😆 Yes those moments are some of their best ..ab unhone some best moments agar dream mein rakhe hain ..glad those are shown again ...aise hi sahi 😃 

@ Saaz - Yep somewhere CVs need to understand that when viewers say they liked the comedy its basically the witty reparte and those unexpected light moments ..also Ducks unhinged english...However showing a context of falling for frens bhabhi even after knowing the fact  doesnot go down well ...or loud comedy stands out from the show feels like break hua hai..😳

@Priyanka -Welcome to the forum ..Put in your thoughts more often ..

I guess we have discussed yesterday to no ends ..but one important thing was now Shaan has met Sunny ...I could feel the contrast and difference in both his and Khanaks situation...

For Shaan other than shock and reminder of some painful moments of past..I saw what dominated was his fear for losing Khanak ...and worry for their relationship ..where as when Khanak saw Sunny ,she other than those had additionally the self doubt that why she is seeing Suraj when she loves Shaan to go through ...

When Sam actually saw or ackowledged him ,she saw a hope for making Rahul jealous and see sense ...

Rahul when he saw Sunny felt a tinge of jealously and what man what does Sam see in him ...

One Sunny and so many different emotions in all characters ..!!!!!

hey priya.. what did you mean raajand  pl give space between rooj and and 🤣
either she should be engry😡
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

I am sticking with Aditee's term for Rahul as bipolar!

I really can't see why Rahul has no interest what so ever in his love life and worries more about Shanak's. I mean is he that way or something?😕 im serious coz he shud be reacting a bit out of play when it comes to Sam so why is he more interested in Shanak...

I agree with this BIG TIME!! 
What does Rahul have to do whether khanak fainted due to Sunny or maybe other biological reasons🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sam ko pakdo na.....Sunny ke saath moon pe bhaag jaayegi and he will be left standing sneering🤣🤣🤣🤣
Such an auntie...interfering in other ppls lives....🤣

wonder how he dint have his house shifted next to khandelwal's...

rooj-i thumbnail
@ vats:

kaunsi dosti? lol ur suppose to be my vice-dean...seriously! tum mujhe chod ke chali gayi toh abb main kya karoon agar u didn't get my pm!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

btw guys i got what u talkn bout now...wait for my pm...
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@priya
out of station yaar......came today...........waiting for today's epsiode...
@varsha
hey dear jus waiting for today' s epsiode.......
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail

Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ vats:

kaunsi dosti? lol ur suppose to be my vice-dean...seriously! tum mujhe chod ke chali gayi toh abb main kya karoon agar u didn't get my pm!🤣

btw guys i got what u talkn bout now...wait for my pm...

ye hai humaari forum ki "Tubelight"🤣🤣🤣

Or she might even be "Surya bulb" jo bulb hokar bhi tubelight ki tarah jalta hai🤣🤣🤣
rooj-i thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepali88

hey priya.. what did you mean raajand  pl give space between rooj and and 🤣
either she should be engry😡 haila you make me sound like im a queen of england or something....main itni bhi important nahi hoon. lol🤣

Originally posted by: vatsalya

I agree with this BIG TIME!! 
What does Rahul have to do whether khanak fainted due to Sunny or maybe other biological reasons🤣 u and ur biology....🤣 vatso maybe he wanted to be there to experiment on her...dekhna chahta tha ke woh kaise Khanak ki tarah ban sake taake Shaan ke kareeb aa sake.🤣

Sam ko pakdo na.....Sunny ke saath moon pe bhaag jaayegi and he will be left standing sneering🤣
Such an auntie...interfering in other ppls lives....🤣 that he is....like the auntie choghal-khor!🤣

wonder how he dint have his house shifted next to khandelwal's... omg this cracked me up!🤣🤣🤣🤣