Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 71)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
@Priya - You are right about Rahul....He fights with Shaan, but he will not let anyone esle....Did you see his face when Shaan said 'dost'....Manish's softened expression could be seen even with sunglasses on and Karan showed Shaan's surprise at saying it perfectly too....So subtle but I loved itSmile.....

Both are stubborn, friendship will take time....But their scenes was the one of the highlights of todaySmile....

Tomoorrow RaSam will think his reaction is because of them....Then Rahul will piece it all together when he sees the tape....I don't think he will do the typical villian thing, but he will be harsh to Shaan, but in a tough-love kind of way...Like maybe saying to him, ' Stop feeling sorry for yourself '....But who knows.....My ideas sound lame today....Let the RBO do their magicBig smile......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111garfield1209WooHooHaha21mz.jess

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Same here..waiting to see how they are gonna unfold this...thy have been subtle about the entire track till now so hope its gonna stay same in future too...

coz if Shaan and Rahul have to be frens even if in far future ...I hope the esscene of that dosti is kept by not letting one meddle and create trouble in personal life of other knowingly...its difficult to rollback from there ..Of what I have seen the way relationships are handled in this show and Swapna ji's other work ..have hopes the essence wud be kept ..

precap I dont want to translate to words feeling I wud not be able to put properly...it has a feeling of stillness or thairao even with so many emotions depicted by them ..that song just suits Smile

Looks like only both of us haunting the forum LOL

Edited by priya1209 - 13 January 2011 at 2:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
I think Rahul & Shaan are so good together
their screen presence is awesome!

Manish & Karan are great actors!!

The RaSam & Sunny Track is going well!

Kanak & Shaan are adorable!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Priya - I could never hit you sweetieHug.....Fabulous write-up as alwaysBig smile.....

I agree with all you points, loved Rahul&Shaan's verbal fight....And Shaan was so confident about his love......HMMMDay DreamingHeart.....Anything for Khanak he said.....And Khanak aslo worrying for her ShantanuBig smile....Even in different scenes ShaNak kill usBig smile....AwwwwHeart....

Adda & Khanak scenes are always wonderfulBig smile.....AkiBoo & Ducks - No commentOuch......

Poor Shaan, yes he staggered and he had such a bad shock....Karan was great....His expression showed so much vunerablity....

So the pre-cap is after this scene....ShaNak eyes really do, all the talking.....YashAran are really going to give us some haert-wrenching scenes, in the next few days....Apprehensive and also eager to watch....

Even RaSam and Sunny track looks promising....As long as Sunny stay with SamLOL......Harpreet is sweet, but only want him again, I only want him as a comeoEmbarrassed......

@may if sunny can bring all those emotions in precap....on both of them...ahhhh soooo protective n caring for each other.......then i would n't mind him doing long role(may be 50 episodes.....).....story wld unfold nicely than other tracks in sunny's presence......don't mind anything as long as shanak are together....no long term judai......khanak can go to dhulwadi for few days.....

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Same here..waiting to see how they are gonna unfold this...thy have been subtle about the entire track till now so hope its gonna stay same in future too...

coz if Shaan and Rahul have to be frens even if in far future ...I hope the esscene of that dosti is kept by not letting one meddle and create trouble in personal life of other knowingly...its difficult to rollback from there ..Of what I have seen the way relationships are handled in this show and Swapna ji's other work ..have hopes the essence wud be kept ..

precap I dont want to translate to words feeling I wud not be able to put properly...it has a feeling of stillness or thairao even with so many emotions depicted by them ..that song just suits Smile

Looks like only both of us haunting the forum LOL

Yes so it does seems like we are ghostsLOL......

I think Rahul will continue to pressure Shaan at work...But then both will slowiy bond over personal issues....They will indirectly offer a sounding board to each-other, so to speak....But both will never acknowledge being friends openly.....Stubborn burthalsLOL.....

wel1111garfield1209WooHooHaha21

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wel1111

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Priya - I could never hit you sweetieHug.....Fabulous write-up as alwaysBig smile.....

I agree with all you points, loved Rahul&Shaan's verbal fight....And Shaan was so confident about his love......HMMMDay DreamingHeart.....Anything for Khanak he said.....And Khanak aslo worrying for her ShantanuBig smile....Even in different scenes ShaNak kill usBig smile....AwwwwHeart....

Adda & Khanak scenes are always wonderfulBig smile.....AkiBoo & Ducks - No commentOuch......

Poor Shaan, yes he staggered and he had such a bad shock....Karan was great....His expression showed so much vunerablity....

So the pre-cap is after this scene....ShaNak eyes really do, all the talking.....YashAran are really going to give us some haert-wrenching scenes, in the next few days....Apprehensive and also eager to watch....

Even RaSam and Sunny track looks promising....As long as Sunny stay with SamLOL......Harpreet is sweet, but only want him again, I only want him as a comeoEmbarrassed......

@may if sunny can bring all those emotions in precap....on both of them...ahhhh soooo protective n caring for each other.......then i would n't mind him doing long role(may be 50 episodes.....).....story wld unfold nicely than other tracks in sunny's presence......don't mind anything as long as shanak are together....no long term judai......khanak can go to dhulwadi for few days.....

You are right, their expression were very protective....Bless themSmile.....But I want Sunny to stay in the RaSam story and only affect ShaNak from a distance....

Btw, I don't remeber your nowEmbarrassed

wel1111garfield1209WooHooHaha21

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

I think Rahul & Shaan are so good together
their screen presence is awesome!

Manish & Karan are great actors!!

The RaSam & Sunny Track is going well!

Kanak & Shaan are adorable!

I agree...Btw what is your name?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
@mz.jess - Yep the the track has started well ..I think evryone is hopeful yet bit apprehensive also ...Rahul,Sam and Sunny  track  seems has lot of potential ..Sunny being an outsider also brings a sense of ease with him .

Shaan and Rahul...yes the other day when accepting contract and this scene are amongst their best together ..Smile..agree Khank -Shaan are sweethearts ..

@wel111 - yep those two are so protective when it comes to other na....Smile

Mein Priya  ..what do I call  both of you?..Embarrassed

May - Yeh mera ghost post kar raha hai!LOL

Itna sanata kyun hai bhai!

Edited by priya1209 - 13 January 2011 at 2:53pm

WooHooHaha21The_May_Rose

Go to top