Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 7)

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
@rooj: LOL sorry i thought you had seen it too! sowiiiee! haha i'm writing an OS but the thing is i've written like half of it and i just don't have time to write the other half! URGHH! yaar i don't read FFs the only FF i started reading is pooja's dostana AGES ago and woh bhee i need to catch up with! i find it difficult to keep track of a story if it gets too long! which is why i write OSs LOL! i'll definitely try to read yours when i'm free yaar i promise :)

can you see zshare at work rooj? like youtube is blocked at my work too but zshare isnt! should i send you the precap link in zshare?

and YESSS it WAS that sexy voice! the same voice that saud "Chilaao Na" *sigh*

oye and WHO are you calling tofeeees LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
saira don't hate me :( what can i do to make it up to you? :( you want me to talk about rasam instead? i'll do that too i promise :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaakubarerooj-i

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Beeni.....NO RaSam! please! Lets just talk ShaNak or YashAran Day Dreaming Your at work? lucky you! Atleast you get to see rbo...My stupid youtube application is giving me error messages! Angry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeeesrooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

@rooj: LOL sorry i thought you had seen it too! sowiiiee! haha i'm writing an OS but the thing is i've written like half of it and i just don't have time to write the other half! URGHH! yaar i don't read FFs the only FF i started reading is pooja's dostana AGES ago and woh bhee i need to catch up with! i find it difficult to keep track of a story if it gets too long! which is why i write OSs LOL! i'll definitely try to read yours when i'm free yaar i promise :)
its ok ur forgiven...and plz read it...read the tinda and karela one...its actually pretty hilarious and cute and thoda besharamROFLROFL main torment karungi agar nahi read kiROFLROFLROFL 
can you see zshare at work rooj? like youtube is blocked at my work too but zshare isnt! should i send you the precap link in zshare? I can't watch anything except for IF videos...ROFL stupid State Farm comps wont allow it...ROFL im surprise i cud sign on IF ROFL thanks for the offer tho

and YESSS it WAS that sexy voice! the same voice that saud "Chilaao Na" *sigh* hai! I can't wait to see it thenROFLROFL

oye and WHO are you calling tofeeees LOL kyu tujhe meetha nahi chahiye...from KT?ROFLROFL theke hai mere liye theke hai! KT is all for me nowROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Why doesn't IF videos have the pre-cap part?God I so want to take the pics!

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
^^tell me bout it Smitha...
tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
@saira: it's 12 am yaar! how can i be at work? i'm at home with a very sore throat to deal with! LOL we can't talk about yasharan here :( against the rules lol but yes shanak we can talk about! but you guys havant seen ittt? omg there is a scene in which shaan says "you think i'll go on world tours and sing songs while you're ill? Idiot!!" ( and he hits her on the head) ROFL ahem are you thinking what i am thinking?ROFL

Sairaaaakubare

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
^^12am! opps! I think I lost it today LOL No yaar...Beeni I have the wait to see the episode to get the idea of  what your thinking first! lol! BUT seriously what are you thinking?LOL Aww...I hope you get better soon Beeni *hugs* 

@Smitha; Heelloooo! Hug

AND

@Rooj; I'm so so sorry...I didn't have the time to read you FF,will read over the weekend and comment! I'm only getting time to drool over shanak right now Embarrassed

Edited by -Saira- - 11 January 2011 at 12:21pm

Go to top