Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 42)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@Veeni darling you missed so much discussion...Sam aka Pri has only being good really good r herself in her acting when ever she had scenes with Khanak aka Yashu or now Sunny aka Harpeeet brings out her best....

M e am loving Sam with Sunny more...they look so cute with their antic....LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24The_May_Rose-Veena-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

I love Jack Sparrow... <3~ Can watch those movies any number of times!!!!!

--don't you think Sam has gotten zippie since Sunny has come..
her self confident has gone high.. in a good way! :)

There is definitely a change in Sam ..her self confidence has gone a notch up ...Two things probably worked ..one knowing no fiancee exists for Rahul and next Sunny is a great influence in himself ....Big smile If Sam was jhalli as Rahul had said ,Sunny too is chilled ...phikar less ...I actually not getting the correct word ...both of them have been cute :)

Rahul always  played  on her weakness till now ...She is playing on his now in her way I guess :)

Waise I like her this better :)

May - Ter muh mein bahut sare cholocates ...Yes hope that was last of the sequence of Quick Gun Murugan scenes ..

Edited by priya1209 - 12 January 2011 at 2:22pm

rafia 24kubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

I love the way Sam says "aye Khanak tu teekh toh hai naa' " .. seems like Khanak has a good friend in Sam!

Gosh Sam and her realization that Sunny could be her "BF" in the hospital was great!!! And Kahanks dilemma was wonderful.

Frankly I am really enjoying this week!

Now if Duck could get some brains(pyaar see!)

And AkkiBoo some footage!

EDIT:
Priya.. Krishna..
I loveeeee Sam with Sunny.. and really with Khanak too.. i had said that earlier.. that i loved her and Khanak together!

I guess CV's didn't pull off Rahul and Sam on the right footing.. RBO is very simple and they tried to make it big and mightly with the song sequence and the suspense.. this is what RBO is.. this is what works.. hope they understand that now!!!! Simple things anytime make things loveable .... my doo anna!!(two cents!)Embarrassed

Edited by -Veena- - 12 January 2011 at 2:24pm

garfield1209rafia 24kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Veeni darling you missed so much discussion...Sam aka Pri has only being good really good r herself in her acting when ever she had scenes with Khanak aka Yashu or now Sunny aka Harpeeet brings out her best....

M e am loving Sam with Sunny more...they look so cute with their antic....LOLLOL

I just realised....Cute, nork-jork....We like them because they are sooo RBO type....But Sam's for Rahul and it would be awkward for ShaNak to have Sunny around....Then again if they are truely reconsiled to their past, they won't mind....Then Rahul can have Natasha and Agarwal can fight him and Shaan can suppport his friend and.....OoopsShocked.....

I think I am making up for not making long posts in a whileLOL.....LBM aeren't stopping today...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209kubare-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
^May..
good one..
I don't mind that! LOL!

garfield1209kubareThe_May_Rose

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

I love the way Sam says "aye Khanak tu teekh toh hai naa? " .. seems like Khanak has a good friend in Sam!

Gosh Sam and her realization that Sunny could be her "BF" in the hospital was great!!! And Kahanks dilemma was wonderful.

Frankly I am really enjoying this week!

Now if Duck could get some brains(pyaar see!)

And AkkiBoo some footage!

I guess CV's didn't pull off Rahul and Sam on the right footing.. RBO is very simple and they tried to make it big and mightly with the song sequence and the suspense.. this is what RBO is.. this is what works.. hope they understand that now!!!! Simple things anytime make things loveable .... my doo anna!!(two cents!)Embarrassed

When Khanak was hospitalized it was Sam who had got her thr and the change in her was huge too..

If u notice all her dialogues to Khanak now adressed Khanak as tu instead of tum ..and the way she jumped to Khanaks defence firecely at same time being rational that yes Khanak may have goofed up a shooting scene but her intentions were good ...and the way she simmers down Sunny with oye Chill maar ...

Khanks dilema and Sams straight asking her whats the problem but Khanak unable to tell..and Sunny interfering also asking Khanak whats with her now ...was reallly good ..

Eeeeeeeeks in your style ..what week till now ..

Edited:

@Bold - ..that do anna is worth a million Tongue..LOL Yes  Hope they get the message that they have re-discovered themselves and RBO we love .. and keep it up ...

Edited by priya1209 - 12 January 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by kubare

I just realised....Cute, nork-jork....We like them because they are sooo RBO type....But Sam's for Rahul and it would be awkward for ShaNak to have Sunny around....Then again if they are truely reconsiled to their past, they won't mind....Then Rahul can have Natasha and Agarwal can fight him and Shaan can suppport his friend and.....OoopsShocked.....

I think I am making up for not making long posts in a whileLOL.....LBM aeren't stopping today...LOL

May darling you and I are thinking the same..I so thought that Sam and Sunny can be a couple a shtey fall in ove, Rahul falls fro Natasha when she makes an ntrance and then we have Mr.Aggarwal back....and then maybe Gopi for DUCK....LOLLOL

garfield1209The_May_Rose-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veena

Veena....ditto..I hope they understand now too...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209The_May_Rose

Go to top