Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 38)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

her hair remians the way we loved it...soft and silky...we got to see KT's finger running through them today without any hinderance or forming clumps.

ROFLROFLROFL Clumpz!!!! I love you guys!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hello Zen, Priya, Krishna, Veena, Vat, Rooj, Shama, Shalini, Beeni Priya-cool and anyone esle online at the moment.....

I think I am finally going with the flow, after saying for so longBig smile....Liked today's episode and was scared about the pre-cap....Actual pre-cap wasn't too bad....ShaNak looked subdued rather than distance....Probubly due to the reasons already stated by many of you.....

Goes without saying that ShaNak romance was **sighs and dies**Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....Shaan cooking was cute tooBig smile.....
Except that Ducks sceneConfusedOuch, the whole episode was very good.....Tomorrow's episode will start with Sunil talking to Khanak about her fall...Perhaps she tells her Adda and Shaan over-hears....

Anyway, ' I don't know why but I feel good ' Big smile(Oh, I know why it's becuase of ShaNakHeart)....Btw who made that as a ShaNak VMz?....It's great!Smile.....Ohhhhwwww!, how could I forget!Shocked......Awwww, he said ShaNak!**sighs and dies**Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....Sounds even better when he says it.Day Dreaming

Edited by The_May_Rose - 12 January 2011 at 12:48pm

garfield1209rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Veennnnniiii darling how are you feeling girl??? Good to see you here...Shanak were to die for really to die for...from Shaan's cutness to Khanak looking damn gorgeous in the new suit...aww...and what expressive eyes these tow have and on top of it his voice...urgh..me dead.

@May darlig did you notice that again Shanak room changed...LOLLOLLOLLOLKhanak woke up in a brand new room....LOLLOL 

garfield1209rafia 24.Dilwale.The_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Veennnnniiii darling how are you feeling girl??? Good to see you here...Shanak were to die for really to die for...from Shaan's cutness to Khanak looking damn gorgeous in the new suit...aww...and what expressive eyes these tow have and on top of it his voice...urgh..me dead.

@May darlig did you notice that again Shanak room changed...LOLLOLLOLLOLKhanak woke up in a brand new room....LOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24NinjaInPyjamas

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Yes I did KrishnaShocked....But I clamed down after seeing the living roomBig smile....Maybe it's just for a few episodes....Any longer than, that and I am digging out the CVs threadLOL.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24kubare

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

@May darlig did you notice that again Shanak room changed...LOLKhanak woke up in a brand new room....LOLLOL 

yup and the couch went away....bina zaroorat ke kyun rehtaROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I know there are quite a few of you worried about the precap,...but the precap was what touched me in today's episode...for the first time  so much that i wanted to put it out there..so am putting down some of the lyrics of one of favorite ghazals in recent times.......when I heard it first (months ago)...it took my breath away...and now on 'Shanak in a car'...I am a huge fan of contemporary ghazals or taking old ghazals and recontexualising them in present times...if done well....this scene shall IMO go down as one of the most telling without saying much scenes ever on Indian TV...

Tera fikr hai...Ya fakr hai
Tera fikr hai...Ya fakr hai
Jab jab karta hoon
Machalta hoon...Uchalta hoon
Fisalta hoon....Paagal ki tarah
Mastiyon mein...Tehelta hoon
Uchalta hoon.....Fisalta hoon
Ke tera zikr hai (haan zikr hai)
Ya itr hai (itr hai)
Jab jab karta hoon....Mehekta hoon
Behekta hoon....Chehekta hoon

WAH!!!!! I mean these lyrics speak of despair OUT OF CONCERN ....how deep is that? and then these two looking the way they do....AH!!!! 

CV's don't disappoint!!!

Edited by saaaz - 12 January 2011 at 12:58pm

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamaskubare-Deepali-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Yes I did KrishnaShocked....But I clamed down after seeing the living roomBig smile....Maybe it's just for a few episodes....Any longer than, that and I am digging out the CVs threadLOL.....
lol i noticed that too but koi gal nahin loved the scene, they should have made it out that they went to some hotel or something to make it more realistic but i did like those rooms and loved that pic of shanak on the wall

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

Go to top