Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 21)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
awww Bye Veena! take lots of rest and hope u feel better!!!Hug

yes RBO is def.. the best!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjini-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@rooj: i write for the company i work for yaar! i'm a Technical Writer and Analyst lol :) i also freelance write :) wow online mag! cool! i'd love to do that too! but the thing is that'll just be tooo much writing! haha!

okay i really gotta go now! see you rooj :)

ranjuuuuuu: just saw you! love you loads!!! i'll talk to you sooon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@ Beeni: hahahaha now i get it...wow...ur job is super cool...and its ok we all do different things in life...

and dont worry go work hard! C ya!!!!Hug

MFRanjinikubare

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
@ Veena Bye and take care

@Beeni: *hugs* ja apna kaam karLOL

@Rooj: Swapnaji knows how to make things interestingSmile

kubare-Veena-

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Hello all...me too going...waiting for "kya baat hai Khanak scene"Day Dreaming
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
@ ranjini: yea i know i saw but see some directors don't know how to run things even if they are in the business...like they don't know how to use certain symbolism and when but Swapna ji was amazing!
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Heeeeaalloo my Deariess.. lovesz to all and thankyou so much for the good wishes... i feel better now.. but willl be a bit before i am 100% but i am good enough to get caught up on RBO.. and must i say .... yesterday and today totally warmed my heart.. I think that is why i feel so much better!!!LOL

Loved yesterdays Shaan entry... loved Shanak moments!!!! Bless them.. I have missed them so much and each scene and each dialogue made me feel that they missed each other as much as we missed them.. thanks CV's for the heartfelt dialogues and the amazing hugs!! Soo real.. thanks KT and Yash!!! love you guys.

Today .. Harpreet.. gosh was anyone as happy as i was with his character .. i loved him.. i totally loved him.. his attitude and his attitude with Samm.. gosh i love him and Sam together more than Rahul and SamTongueTongueTongueTongue.. sorry but really in the last scene when he says to Sam 'woh hi farak hai tum mein aur ake actor mein' and pulls her by the hand and Sam is so excited.. LMAOOOOO.. i loved her there!! Gosh we are going to see some fun.
I was sick of suspense aura around rahul.. it was time it needed to leave.. hoping we get to see good scenes with Shaan and Sunny and Sam and Sunny!!!

Haaaii @ the Menuuuuuu..... tadpaa tadpaa ke mareengeee.... goshhh Khanak is awesomeee when she says.. go for the sweet first.. haaaiii you girl of my heart dear go for it!!!Tongue

Over all.. awesome.. awesomeee episodes.. loved them to the core .. really enjoyed it..
now i am ready for discussions... please don't expect a lot from me other than mahaaaaa gushhing over my KT and now Harpreet...... goshhhhhh !!!

Chalo.. please post the link to the promo naaa.. i want to watch...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... *excited* for Shaan's maha menuuuuu... my boy does me proud... Haaaiii!!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Veenaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ............Good to see you are feeling better...take care dear and jaldi se get pura fit and healthy ...Hug

Hai! ..Missed your takee ...Ditto and would .add me too loved the Sam Sunny talks...that oye Chill Maar and Maccho man ko ek ladki ne bachaya...made it all the more fun..even asking him to tuck in the shirt ..Hope for such good scene  LOLLOL...

Heres the promo link

Hi Gang ....have a great day all !! ..bye

Edited by priya1209 - 11 January 2011 at 11:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rosekrock-Veena-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Heeeeaalloo my Deariess.. lovesz to all and thankyou so much for the good wishes... i feel better now.. but willl be a bit before i am 100% but i am good enough to get caught up on RBO.. and must i say .... yesterday and today totally warmed my heart.. I think that is why i feel so much better!!!LOL
Veeniiii darling God I miss you dear...Good to hear you are doing much better dear...take good care of yourslf dear, take plenty of rest, medication on time and as you said Shanak will do the rest..LOLLOL
Yes such sweet, heart warming episodes there were, after a very long time indeed..it warmed our hearts and made us all smile...KT & YM are just brilliantBig smile

Loved yesterdays Shaan entry... loved Shanak moments!!!! Bless them.. I have missed them so much and each scene and each dialogue made me feel that they missed each other as much as we missed them.. thanks CV's for the heartfelt dialogues and the amazing hugs!! Soo real.. thanks KT and Yash!!! love you guys.

Bless them indeed...yes....the whole scene was prefect from good dialogues to such warmth and love visble to all. KT & YM at their best as Shanak, making us fall in love with them all over again...though we never fell out in he first place..LOL

Today .. Harpreet.. gosh was anyone as happy as i was with his character .. i loved him.. i totally loved him.. his attitude and his attitude with Samm.. gosh i love him and Sam together more than Rahul and SamTongueTongueTongueTongue.. sorry but really in the last scene when he says to Sam 'woh hi farak hai tum mein aur ake actor mein' and pulls her by the hand and Sam is so excited.. LMAOOOOO.. i loved her there!! Gosh we are going to see some fun.

Aww....Veeni....loved loved Harpeet as Sunny...he was so cut nah...and like you I think he and Sam make a perfect pair too, great chemistry instant connection...and they looked so cute together too.

I was sick of suspense aura around rahul.. it was time it needed to leave.. hoping we get to see good scenes with Shaan and Sunny and Sam and Sunny!!!

Yes we all love the smiley Rahul...mor human...but hes back at the old stykle againLOLLOL but no worries with the help of Khanak, Sunny and Sam...we will definitely have him back to normal human self...LOLLOL

Haaaii @ the Menuuuuuu..... tadpaa tadpaa ke mareengeee.... goshhh Khanak is awesomeee when she says.. go for the sweet first.. haaaiii you girl of my heart dear go for it!!!Tongue

LOLLOLLOLLooks like she is doing what many girls would love to do...to KT/ShaanWinkLOL

Over all.. awesome.. awesomeee episodes.. loved them to the core .. really enjoyed it..

Ditto...Big smile

now i am ready for discussions... please don't expect a lot from me other than mahaaaaa gushhing over my KT and now Harpreet...... goshhhhhh !!!

LOLLOLLOLThe only person I died over hundred times over wah KT, YM, Shanak LOLLOLHarpeet is just too cute....LOLLOLLOL

Chalo.. please post the link to the promo naaa.. i want to watch...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... *excited* for Shaan's maha menuuuuu... my boy does me proud... Haaaiii!!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLYour boy indeed...LOLLOLLOL Atta boy WinkLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by kubare - 12 January 2011 at 1:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-YasharanArshi-krock-Veena-

Go to top