Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 20)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Beeenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Hug i love you!!!! i feel ok.. the meds are kicking in.. but still week... i don't know how i am typing all this.. haha!!

I lovedddddddddd Sunny Beenz.. i loved him.. and love his acting.. lmaooooo at him and Sam.. gosh Beenz i love them together.. *scared of Sejhal and Sid*LOL but actually wouldn't mind a petition for Sunny and Sam!!!Big smileROFL i love them.. and we are going to see some good scenes of them together! I am going to like that!
Lovez Beenz.. hope to get you tomorrow.. hitting the bed in a bit..

Roojzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Hug .. i am just a bit better.. but Sunny's dialogues Harpreet's life .. about a struggling actor.. LOL .. i think he did an awesome job naa! I loved his dialogue to the nurse yesterday 'bade paseewale lagtee hai"LOL He is in for the money.. and i loveddd  the goodbye salam he marrooed Khanak.. like 'see you later dude' that he might do that to Yash.. Embarrassed feel like kind of a apna pan after Harpreet came!

Veena! Hug that is good to hear that u are a bit better now!
I'm telling u those dialogues felt like it was his alone u know! he did an awesome job tho! I loved his dialogue too but I loved his other dialogue where he says he is an acha insaan...LOL
I loved that salaam he marrooed Khanak too...it was sooo sunny character...and that grin he gave her was too cute too...I actually cracked up on his and sam acting during the whole scene instead of laughing at it...that gives me another theory...Swapna ji tried to show the scene as if we shudn't worry too much about Sunny here...
the show did feel like kind of apna pan after he came...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubare-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by rooj-i

btw Veena: what did u think of Sam and Sunny pairing? we all think it was the best...

@ Beeni: i hope its OS...
LOL.... Rooj.. i just said that.. i wouldn't mind signing a petition to get them together.. i see more chemistry in them than Rahul and Sam!! Frankly! thank u...even i think so...they both share great comfort too...did u notice? somehow manish and priya didn't show that...at least not as sadu rahul...

Missyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. hiya!

MFRanjinikubare-Veena-

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
lol Veena, frankly speaking I never liked Suraj as from the first day it was Shanak for me....but this Sunny is too sweet....I don't think he can create much trouble in Shanak's life....

@Rooj: I agree.....Swapnaji really made the scene so that we don't worry

wel1111kubare-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

.Swapna ji tried to show the scene as if we shudn't worry too much about Sunny here...
the show did feel like kind of apna pan after he came...

True that about Sunny and how Swapnatai has shown him ... and i think she did a wonderful job in putting us as easy with showing Khanak strong about her feelings and Shaan feeling so hubbie types..
I felt very comfortable with Sunny and not threatened at all!

@Manish .. hope he easens up his act after watching Sam and Sunny together.. but gosh i love SS together.. they just clicked!! LOL!

@Missy.. *edit*
I was never a Suraj fan too ... Thinking that there was going to be ShaNak soon... but i think Sunny i really enjoyed!!!

Edited by -Veena- - 11 January 2011 at 10:21pm

MFRanjinikubarerooj-i

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
@ROOJ: LOL it is not the OS i'm afraid :( i'm a writer so i'm writing for my organization right now :( OS lunch break main karoon gee! :)

MFRanjinikubarerooj-i

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

@ROOJ: LOL it is not the OS i'm afraid :( i'm a writer so i'm writing for my organization right now :( OS lunch break main karoon gee! :)
jaa write karrr.. write kaar .. make us proud as always...Hug

chalo girls the meds taking effect and i feel groggy.. before i start my maha drooling over my dearest KT .. i should hit the bed.. lovez to all.. hoping to cu tomorrow.. muuaahhzzz...

Yaaaarrr RBO ne dil kush kaar diya!!!!! haaiii... Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111MFRanjinikubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
@ Ranjini and Veena: I was amazed how she did it so well with so many double meanings in the show and scenes! Truly commendable...I hope majority of the people got it!

i really like her style, she knows how to present a story. 

u r absolutely rite Veena about Khanak feeling strong about her feelings and Shaan feeling all hubby types...I'm glad we are seeing that and it should be that way...I also felt that Khanak felt a bit guilty too about Suraj's death and feeling such way about Suraj when she loves Shaan.

as for Manish...I hope Rahuls act becomes the easy and jealous type and happy too like it did on friday and saturday during that cafe scene...

I am loving SS too

@ Beeni: u write? for whom? I write for an online mag...and its fine take ur time in OS.

MFRanjinikubare-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
go to sleep veena! :) i'm so glaad i caught you here! muah! love you!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjiniThe_May_Rosekubarerooj-i-Veena-

Go to top