Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 19)

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Heeeeaalloo my Deariess.. lovesz to all and thankyou so much for the good wishes... i feel better now.. but willl be a bit before i am 100% but i am good enough to get caught up on RBO.. and must i say .... yesterday and today totally warmed my heart.. I think that is why i feel so much better!!!LOL

Loved yesterdays Shaan entry... loved Shanak moments!!!! Bless them.. I have missed them so much and each scene and each dialogue made me feel that they missed each other as much as we missed them.. thanks CV's for the heartfelt dialogues and the amazing hugs!! Soo real.. thanks KT and Yash!!! love you guys.

Today .. Harpreet.. gosh was anyone as happy as i was with his character .. i loved him.. i totally loved him.. his attitude and his attitude with Samm.. gosh i love him and Sam together more than Rahul and SamTongueTongueTongueTongue.. sorry but really in the last scene when he says to Sam 'woh hi farak hai tum mein aur ake actor mein' and pulls her by the hand and Sam is so excited.. LMAOOOOO.. i loved her there!! Gosh we are going to see some fun.
I was sick of suspense aura around rahul.. it was time it needed to leave.. hoping we get to see good scenes with Shaan and Sunny and Sam and Sunny!!!

Haaaii @ the Menuuuuuu..... tadpaa tadpaa ke mareengeee.... goshhh Khanak is awesomeee when she says.. go for the sweet first.. haaaiii you girl of my heart dear go for it!!!Tongue

Over all.. awesome.. awesomeee episodes.. loved them to the core .. really enjoyed it..
now i am ready for discussions... please don't expect a lot from me other than mahaaaaa gushhing over my KT and now Harpreet...... goshhhhhh !!!

Chalo.. please post the link to the promo naaa.. i want to watch...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... *excited* for Shaan's maha menuuuuu... my boy does me proud... Haaaiii!!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111garfield1209MFRanjinitofeeeeskubarerooj-iThe_May_Rosebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
hey Veena...it's good to see you feeling better and back too!

How is ur health now?

and yes the epi was great...

I felt Harpreet's dialogues sort of spoke his story, don't u?

as for KT...we have been over him again and again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
awww veena i'm so glad to have you feeling a bit better! you have no idea how much i missed you! :( i LOVED sunny's character too LL and when sam was trying to fix his shirt that scene was SO funny i actually burst out laughing! welcome back yaar i have to go now have loads of writing to do LOL see you soon :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubare-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
btw Veena: what did u think of Sam and Sunny pairing? we all think it was the best...

@ Beeni: i hope its OS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

awww veena i'm so glad to have you feeling a bit better! you have no idea how much i missed you! :( i LOVED sunny's character too LL and when sam was trying to fix his shirt that scene was SO funny i actually burst out laughing! welcome back yaar i have to go now have loads of writing to do LOL see you soon :)

Beeenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Hug i love you!!!! i feel ok.. the meds are kicking in.. but still weak... i don't know how i am typing all this.. haha!!

I lovedddddddddd Sunny Beenz.. i loved him.. and love his acting.. lmaooooo at him and Sam.. gosh Beenz i love them together.. *scared of Sejhal and Sid*LOL but actually wouldn't mind a petition for Sunny and Sam!!!Big smileROFL i love them.. and we are going to see some good scenes of them together! I am going to like that!
Lovez Beenz.. hope to get you tomorrow.. hitting the bed in a bit..

Roojzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Hug .. i am just a bit better.. but Sunny's dialogues Harpreet's life .. about a struggling actor.. LOL .. i think he did an awesome job naa! I loved his dialogue to the nurse yesterday 'bade paseewale lagtee hai"LOL He is in for the money.. and i loveddd  the goodbye salam he marrooed Khanak.. like 'see you later dude' that he might do that to Yash.. Embarrassed feel like kind of a apna pan after Harpreet came!

Edited by -Veena- - 11 January 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

MFRanjini IF-Rockerz
MFRanjini
MFRanjini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Veena...glad to know you are feeling betterHug
Loved reading your comments.
Me too loved Sunny very much :)

I loved the "Kya baat hai Khanak" part very muchEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

btw Veena: what did u think of Sam and Sunny pairing? we all think it was the best...

@ Beeni: i hope its OS...
LOLLOLLOLLOL.... Rooj.. i just said that.. i wouldn't mind signing a petition to get them together.. i see more chemistry in them than Rahul and Sam!! Frankly!

Missyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. hiya!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111MFRanjini

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

Hey Veena...glad to know you are feeling betterHug
Loved reading your comments.
Me too loved Sunny very much :)

I loved the "Kya baat hai Khanak" part very muchEmbarrassed

Hiyaaa Missyyyyy... good to see you after so long hun!!!

I loved Sunny.. i think it was coming home for him.. we loved him and we love ShaNak.. we know that nothing that tear shanak apart.. and this will only make them stronger as a couple.. and here we have Sunny in his light element.. i am going to love him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubare

Go to top