Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 146)

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Priya &Nattie - Yes I have watched the episode....Posted about ShaNak in their AT.....RaSam and Sunny were good too...I want them to talk and today we saw signs of it....Both realise they are pareshaan....Next step will be the truth hopefully, then dealing with it.... 

Edited : Earliar I was explaining to Rooj about Khanak's love and how she isn't confused about it....I stand by that still and want to add that ShaNak's fear is also down to guilt too...

Shaan's guilt is about the accident....Khanak feels guilty for thinking about Suraj becuase she loves Shaan....And  also being happy with Shaan, and forgetting Suraj....If that makes sense...In addition to all their past experiences which make her fearful....

May -  I had missed that part u edited  , nopes its not contradictory ...

I guess for Shaan more than guilt its fear of losing Khanak .He has seen what pain Khanak been through ..somewhere he doesnot want to send her reflecting on her past also scared to lose her ..Again not that it happens daily but its ok to feel bit insecured and that fear when you see ur  wifes first hubby's look alike ..Good is he is not sulking and both are trying to talk with each other and will do so soon ..Like u and Natty , me too Loved that both saying it together ...such moments make u feel smile along with them Smile..

Khanak is happy with Shaan ..Today when she said along lines of  not loving Suraj she meant she loves Shaan and want to grow old with him ,have his kids and has moved on in life ...Smile

That past feels like a different lifetime altogether .for Khanak  and Shaan doesnot want to bring her face to that painful time of her life ....do I make sense ?will you guys understand if I say if she ever went back to dhulwadi I dont see the villagers or Suraj's family or her father even being able to accept whole heartedly that she actually accepted Shaan and loves him ...Coz in such areas pratha or traditions dont change coz of one person ...they wud make her feel guilty the way Hetal,mangal or Gopi had sulked initially ..Embarrassed

Maybe somewhere Shaan is sacred she wud feel she should not have moved ahead or feel hurt and Khanak wants to convince him she that past should not matter .or hurt their relationship.Smile...They are so adorable when trying tospare each other the pain ..but hope soon talk it out and dil halka kar le ...nothing like the relief of talking it out :)

I dont know if I have confused you all with my ramblings!

Edited by priya1209 - 15 January 2011 at 4:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21tofeeeeskubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
@Priya - No you haven't confused me, but reassured me of my own thoghtsBig smile.....

Btw, I posted about ShaNak, Natasha & Suraj in the CCEmbarrassed.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
will you guys understand if I say if she ever went back to dhulwadi I dont see the villagers or Suraj's family or her father even being able to accept whole heartedly that she actually accepted Shaan and loves him ...Coz in such areas pratha or traditions dont change coz of one person ...they wud make her feel guilty the way Hetal,mangal or Gopi had sulked initially ..Embarrassed

^^ Wow Priya!! I never thought it thay way.. But you are right.. They will make Khanak feel guilty.. Yes, You are soo right!! I guess that's the reason CV's not showing the Dhulwadi track this soon.. Confused Btw you did not confuse me either, balke as May said 'reassured me of my own thoghts'Big smile

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@Priya, Nattie and anyone esle online at the moment - I need to call it a day now....Good Neend!.....See you tomorrow...ByeHug 

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 4:53pm

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Good Neend May!! Byeee.. Im gonna be off in few mins too!!
Btw May thanks for the link.. I'll check it out soon.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Good Neend May and Nattie ...Have a great sunday ...

Thanks for reassuring me too Smile ...Hope next week keeps up with the momentum built this week ..

Cya ...Bye

WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Good Neend May and Nattie ...Have a great sunday ...

Thanks for reassuring me too Smile ...Hope next week keeps up with the momentum built this week ..

Cya ...Bye
You too Priya, enjoy ur Sunday (For me its not a sunday, its revision day, got exam on Fri).. And yes hope next week rocks too!! Big smile Good Neend guys!!

garfield1209

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Hello Evreyone ...Hope everyone is having a great weekend !!
 Hug

Excited for next week haine ?

The_May_Rose

Go to top