Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 145)

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I hated the awkwardness between them!ShaNak even at their worst phase were never like this.So sad to see them like this.Hope the Ct's doesn't drag this too much.Would love to see your idea happening May!

BTW,made a new VM.Please do check it out.COmments would be great!

Look forward to seeing it SmithaSmile.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

@Priya &Nattie - Yes I have watched the episode....Posted about ShaNak in their AT.....RaSam and Sunny were good too...I want them to talk and today we saw signs of it....Both realise they are pareshaan....Next step will be the truth hopefully, then dealing with it.... 

Edited : Earliar I was explaining to Rooj about Khanak's love and how she isn't confused about it....I stand by that still and want to add that ShaNak's fear is also down to guilt too...

Shaan's guilt is about the accident....Khanak feels guilty for thinking about Suraj becuase she loves Shaan....And  also being happy with Shaan, and forgetting Suraj....If that makes sense...In addition to all their past experiences which make her fearful....

Originally posted by priya1209

You know May ,Nattie ,Smitha maybe for a epi or two more we would see them in dilema ...

Not that seeing look alike happens in day today life ...but if in Khanaks shoes would it have been easy to say to Shaan that she saw a guy whoo resembles Suraj ..? I mean mano she had met this guy when she was coming back from Mandir ...so does Shaan need to know ..I was wondering that ..

If sunny was not Sam's  naquli bf ..Shaan wud never have met Sunny .
there lifes are pole apart ..He  doesnot have to go through the pain of facing the past .Who wud like to be reminded of the mistake which had killed a guy or see the replica of your wifes first hubby in front of your eyes .So Khanak is hoping that . If trouble and pain can be avoided why not try first  by convincing Sam not to have Sunny as BF..

But finally they wud talk it out ...once they know the other has already seen Sunny ..hopefully soon ...

Priya I agree with you points....I edited my post and wanted to know you opinion....Do I make sense, or have I contradicted my earliar post on Khanak's feelings?....Not that it matters, I am farely set in my ways, when it comes to ShaNakLOL......

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21kubare

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

May I said abt Sam's dress.. Dint I Confused *Goes to check the post* Yes I did say Sam's dress.. I liked that black dress!! Smile And I agree May.. Even I dont like those puffed sleeves for Khanak!! You know guys I was wondering, when Khanak was first married to Shaan she used to wear those sari's everyday right?? So what happened now?? How come she came to Shalwar Kameez from those??

@Priya: Yes!!!! Spot on!! If that was the situation she need not tell Shaan and yes I agree what's wrong if she's worrying at Shaan seeing Sunny?? She loves him too much and is too hapy with him, so she does not want Shaan to be hurt or her past to affect her present!! So I believe there's nothing wrong in that.. Smile

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WooHooHaha21

May I said abt Sam's dress.. Dint I Confused *Goes to check the post* Yes I did say Sam's dress.. I liked that black dress!! Smile And I agree May.. Even I dont like those puffed sleeves for Khanak!! You know guys I was wondering, when Khanak was first married to Shaan she used to wear those sari's everyday right?? So what happened now?? How come she came to Shalwar Kameez from those??

@Priya: Yes!!!! Spot on!! If that was the situation she need not tell Shaan and yes I agree what's wrong if she's worrying at Shaan seeing Sunny?? She loves him too much and is too hapy with him, so she does not want Shaan to be hurt or her past to affect her present!! So I believe there's nothing wrong in that.. Smile

Yes Nattie, I thought I said Sam looked nice....Or maybe I said she acted wellConfused.....

Saris aren't practical as Yashashri once said in a interview...Though she said they look good....Besides the PH and channel decide the clothes....

I agree, ShaNak are behaving like this, for the right reasons.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 4:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209WooHooHaha21kubare

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Hehe May.. No worries..

You know I also loved that bit where Shaan and Khanak were saying the same things together at the same time.. That was such a serious situation and then that smile on both of them was like a surprise!! I loved it!! Heart

garfield1209The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Hehe May.. No worries..

You know I also loved that bit where Shaan and Khanak were saying the same things together at the same time.. That was such a serious situation and then that smile on both of them was like a surprise!! I loved it!! Heart

I posted about the same thing in the ShaNak AT Approve, after two days of tension it was so lovely to see them smileSmile....

Btw have you seen Imane's new VMz....Amazing editing and she has the best ShaNak smiles in it....And not just that, but she has captured the best moments where their eyes talkDay Dreaming.....

garfield1209WooHooHaha21

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Hehe May.. No worries..

I posted about the same thing in the ShaNak AT (Im going there now)  Approve, after two days of tension it was so lovely to see them smileSmile....

Btw have you seen Imane's new VMz....Amazing editing and she has the best ShaNak smiles in it....And not just that, but she has captured the best moments where their eyes talkDay Dreaming.....
Sorry May but who Imane?? I dont think I know her.. And where is that VM?? Would love to watch it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
@Nattie - Here is the link to her thread....

I have to comment on it too...Brb.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 15 January 2011 at 4:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

Go to top