Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 14)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

lol but im getting chakkars we staying here or cc? lol
and yoda's cute even though he's greenWink the force is strong with you ROFL

*Gasp* what force? main toh innocent hoon! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Idk i like being here and there and then everywhereROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
innoncent?????????ROFLROFLROFL
and u like to be evrywhere lolROFLROFL
bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

okay posted this on cc too but thought id mention it here too
ok apart from todays epi and especially the hot pre cap this made me smil

the article on dance, arey we knew that shanak were made for each other but it seems our yasharan are too, kya baat hai dono koi answers rehearse nahin kiya? loool

jodi ko nazar na lag jaye

and wow both liking salsa probably want to dance that together to khash we get to see that in the show- mayb for their date itll be hot

good neend may, priya and saaz and whoever else is going

Hey rafiaHug.... they always think alikeLOLLOLLOLLOL me super likes that... but seriously can't they do a stage performanceDay Dreaming salsa on stageEmbarrassed

@roojHug agree with ur analysisEmbarrassed

kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
hey bonaHug
i know right but them doing salsa would be mind blowing, im waiting for the day yasharan come out to say theyre an item for real but i somehow dont think so (and secretely hope not as i would shed a quite tear as kt's mine at least in my dreams he isDay Dreaming)Wink
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Oye Rain ki bachi!ROFL I am innocent meri maan...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I like to be all over the forum but especially in KT's handROFLROFLROFL (PS:the guy I like has resemblance to KT so badly in personality that isROFL)

Hey BonaHug Thanks darling for agreeing...

btw u have no idea How much I want them to do the SalsaROFL both are just too much! even I wish something between the two actors (can't say what it is warna vat lag jayegi). Imagine my PSD song and tind and karela item and instead of tango, have them do the salsaROFLROFL

kubare

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Oye Rain ki bachi!ROFL I am innocent meri maan...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I like to be all over the forum but especially in KT's handROFLROFLROFL (PS:the guy I like has resemblance to KT so badly in personality that isROFL)

Hey BonaHug Thanks darling for agreeing...

btw u have no idea How much I want them to do the SalsaROFL both are just too much! even I wish something between the two actors (can't say what it is warna vat lag jayegi). Imagine my PSD song and tind and karela item and instead of tango, have them do the salsaROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL @ bold
va rooj real life mein bhi you like a guy that has a personality like our KT kuch tho seperation kar, bechara humesha kt ki comparisons paaye gi. man if he only looked like him too you would have the next best thing lol
wel1111 Senior Member
wel1111
wel1111

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

So Yashran in Shanak...

1. the way both are sitting in the position, that was soo Yashran...did anyone notice their legs touching...? 

2. when he calls her an idiot, that was KT and the firs time when he hits her with his finger was KT and YM laughs

3. YM saying sorry, it was as if she was saying for not being there for him when he was sick...

4. Pre-cap had sort of Shanak and yashran...when he is joking with her and showing her the menu was yashran but then right after that kiss was shanak (sorry gals) but i feel that the hair kiss idea might've been KT's spontaneous ways. the rest was Shanak. till i watch the epi and the date, that analysis would have to wait. 

btw Shaan, as in KT, was really excited to be back on the set and was very excited about the Shanak date. He said he had fun doing it...sorry whenever the actors sort of refer themselves and talk about acting in one sentence, it's never the character but rather the the actors are speaking it...

Did u notice...after rahul scene(shan ne contract break kiya wala)....when shaan says sab meri galti hai, i am sorry.....(watch before the dialogue starts) the way shaan's leg is literally on khanak's lap.....thy were way too comfortable with each other......that was definately KT/YM............i instantly remembered KT's word from one of the interview "hum to hamesha ek dusre ke upar chade rahete hai...."WinkWinkWink  

kubare

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
rafia, rooj... add me toooo I wish ... they look soo perfect togetherDay Dreaming but then I can only dream abt thatROFL... if they ever agree too do salsa on stage it will surely be hotBlushing just like their SR sceneBlushing

kubare

Go to top