Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 105)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by rooj-i

oh ok May....
nice post...so im gonna ask u guys here...who here thinks Khanak still hasn't realized her love for Shaan is stronger? and has she moved on like seriously or is she still haunted and will be haunted?

She does realise she loves Shaan more, thats why her fear of loosing it is so strong....She is afraid Shaan will think she hasn't moved on, as in the engagement track....

Like I said before, both of them have inner demons to face, grieve and deal with their fears head-on....Seeing Sunny will force them to address this....And make them aware what they are to one another....As we saw today.....

i haven't seen the epi yet but I do know that she hasn't outright said that she accepts shaan or rather choose him as her humsafar coz to her shaan came by a surprise and such a surprise that is to last with her for life-time...

so its interesting that she is still fighting...but yes her fear of loosing him is apparent but fear and choosing love is different...

ill be honest...this question has no answer...u wont find one either...but as far as i believe she has yet to make that decision...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafia 24

@ may the new members thread should be your signiture LOL

D'ohI knooow!.....Acctually!.....

@Veena - The new members thread should be YOUR signitureLOL.....Can you save some spare some space next to your Armaan?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

oh ok May....
nice post...so im gonna ask u guys here...who here thinks Khanak still hasn't realized her love for Shaan is stronger? and has she moved on like seriously or is she still haunted and will be haunted?

She does realise she loves Shaan more, thats why her fear of loosing it is so strong....She is afraid Shaan will think she hasn't moved on, as in the engagement track....

Like I said before, both of them have inner demons to face, grieve and deal with their fears head-on....Seeing Sunny will force them to address this....And make them aware what they are to one another....As we saw today.....

i haven't seen the epi yet but I do know that she hasn't outright said that she accepts shaan or rather choose him as her humsafar coz to her shaan came by a surprise and such a surprise that is to last with her for life-time...

so its interesting that she is still fighting...but yes her fear of loosing him is apparent but fear and choosing love is different...

ill be honest...this question has no answer...u wont find one either...but as far as i believe she has yet to make that decision...

No she did speak about his 'humsafar' and what he means to her....Remember when she was supporting him against Sunil....She ripped the divorse papers, because she wanted to remove any fear from their relationship....

After Shaan's confrontation with Sunil.....She said that Shaan marrying her gave her a second chance.....Shaan bent his head at that point, probubly feeling humbled by her words....

Even during their stay at the hotel, during the engagement fiasco, she said clearly that she was willing to do anything for Shaan....Even forgetting Suraj.... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24.Dilwale.kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

No she did speak about his 'humsafar' and what he means to her....Remember when she was supporting him against Sunil....She ripped the divorse papers, because she wanted to remove any fear from their relationship....

After Shaan's confrontation with Sunil.....She said that Shaan marrying her gave her a second chance.....Shaan bent his head at that point, probubly feeling humbled by her words....

Even during their stay at the hotel, during the engagement fiasco, she said clearly that she was willing to do anything for Shaan....Even forgetting Suraj.... 

OMG I totally forgot about that hotel dialogue...she did say that...

you are absolutely right...

but here's the thing she didn't think in her dreams that she would see suraj's look-alike but now she has, she is starting to be scarred again but she never said it once now that she is ready to choose...

idk im not coming in terms with it yet...but i will slowly...maybe i gotta watch today's epi...

but thanks for reminding May! I honestly forgot about that!

garfield1209rafia 24

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

oh ok May....

I with May on this Rooj!!!

She is very strong about her feelings for Shaan.. she has been thru a lot to come where she is and that wouldn't have happened if she didn't love Shaan so much.

May: It is not Khanak's inner Demon but it is Shaan's .. he has to face and address it.

My strong feeling is that out of ALL of them.. Khanak is the strongest as far as being very secure in her feelings and being in Love!

@new Member note: hahaha.. no one gets place by my Armaan..

I will make sure of posting it ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209.Dilwale.kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rose

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@ may yeah great examples i was saying to rooj earlier she does love shaan and her marriage to shaan means everything to her. and she doesnt compare her love with her love for shaan theyre completely different, its hard for her not to think of him when his identicle twin stands in front of her

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209.Dilwale.rooj-iThe_May_Rose

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
@ Rain:

it's not about comparing love actually...its more about her choosing u know...

what would she do if she had a choice? i mean shaan picked her over tashu, albiet the circumstances so what wud she do...that is where im still trying to adjust...
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
@Veena - In terms of love Khanak is sure....Khanak is just afraid Shaan will think, she still thinks about Suraj....That's the impression I get.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 14 January 2011 at 2:45pm

garfield1209.Dilwale.

Go to top