Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 104)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
lool sorry maam next time I shall address the matter in a more dignified and ladylike manner. i shall seek your analysis an expert opinon on the current affair as your knowledge on such a matter is farrrr superior to mine ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
lol how was that for a reply

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
@ Perfect Rain and sorry Veena..will keep it to the minimum...

@ May u leaving? bye!

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
sorry veena hi may
another thing i loved about todays episode was that there was no silly scenes

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rooj-iThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Hello Everyone ..Hug Today was yet another awesome epi ...

Hi PriyaSmile.....Yes it was Priya...Heart-wrenching, but good.....

Sunny loved him the way himself pulls and shakes Shaans hand when apna Shaan was realing with shock ...Clap

Karan was fantastic in that scene, so natural....Glad Sunny did that, showed Shaan it was not Suraj....

Shans entire play of flashback of Surajs presence in Khanak and his past with title track kuch muskurahatien ...was just fab...and then the contrast with his and Khanaks journey and gaining confidence was  beautifully done ...Thumbs Up

Yep, so glad he was confident and sure of his love this time....Loved the transition of the flashbacks, against Shaan changing expressions.....

I know why I loved this serial ..Shaan instead of sitting ,once he came in terms with what he saw and his fears of losing Khanak ..that even if its Suraj ,we are married now ,she is my wife wala possesiveness . .Instead of sitting and mopping went for a solution ...Show Khanak how much his loves her ...love u CVs for this ...Hug

I agree....Approve

Date ..*sigh* ...tera zikar hai   *sigh*  .The venue may be planned ,but the actions and emotions are not refined its more impulsive ,with half what their feeling in thoughts and other  half  expressing how much they love other.Their emotions were all over the place   -happiness ,assurance of love,fear of losing the oher,pain of seeing him/her hurt ,nervousness of what the other person would react ,excitement for date. ..It was simply lovely ..romantic ,emotional I am not sure how to put it...simply loved it and was moved by that scene ..Smile

Very moving scene and you just wanted them both to let it all out and hug....But they were both trying to shield the other....Both thinking of the other....They will kill us with their love...

A must watch epi !!! ...

PS: I felt Rahul feels more strongly for Shaan than Sam ..On a serious note...he was more engrossed in Shaans reaction than reacting to Sunny ...This has lotsa potential if  they show softer side of Rahul when he sees Shaan and Khanak so distrubed...coz for the life of mine even if he finds out Sunny is reason ,he wud never know about Suraj  ...and as both Shaan and Khanak know about him so using him to create trouble wont make sense I gues ...my 30 cents LOLLOL..CVs please kuch accha karna ...

Ditto Priya, no cliche stuff please CVs....Let Rahul learn about love, that's a twist in the revenge trackBig smile.....But if he does try anything, ShaNak will fight for their love this time.....Beside the fact that he will loose Sam forever if he hurts ShaNak.....

Edited :  My favourite part - When Shaan sends in that unspoken message to Khanak...""Kabhi zindagi mein tum age nikal gayi ,to ek baar palat ke dekhna Khanak.Mein saye ki tarah hamesha tumhare paas rahunga .Aaj mein aur bhi zyada khush hoon ,aur bh zyada sure hoon ki Khanak ko Shaan ke liye banaya hai or Shaan ko Khanak ke liye" sigh!!!

That was to **Dies** for....Smile 

Lovely post Priya and yes it is a must watch episode once again.....Our beautiful ShaNak, bless them....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209rafia 24

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ Perfect Rain and sorry Veena..will keep it to the minimum...

@ May u leaving? bye!

No Rooj, just went to post....Net is very slow again today.....

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
oh ok May....

nice post...so im gonna ask u guys here...who here thinks Khanak still hasn't realized her love for Shaan is stronger? and has she moved on like seriously or is she still haunted and will be haunted?

garfield1209rafia 24

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

oh ok May....
nice post...so im gonna ask u guys here...who here thinks Khanak still hasn't realized her love for Shaan is stronger? and has she moved on like seriously or is she still haunted and will be haunted?

She does realise she loves Shaan more, thats why her fear of loosing it is so strong....She is afraid Shaan will think she hasn't moved on, as in the engagement track....

Like I said before, both of them have inner demons to face, grieve and deal with their fears head-on....Seeing Sunny will force them to address this....And make them aware what they are to one another....As we saw today.....

garfield1209rafia 24

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@ may the new members thread should be your signiture LOL

garfield1209

Go to top