Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ (Page 100)

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
aweeee HOW cute! they both said "tum/spp mujhay chor kar nahi jao gay/gee?" at  the same time! *sigh*

hi veeeeenaaaaaaaa! did you see my wall post on your wall? i LOVE youuuuuuu!

@saira: it's Kahani pati parmeshwar ki LOL not only pati parmeshwar! LOL! okay read it whenever :) waiting for your lamba comment lol
@rooj yes yes i saw it but like i said i can't read more than one FF at a time yaar! lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaYasharanrockskrockkubare-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@ Beeni: take your time...i dont want u reading more than one either...one less person to torment meROFL for an update...i love u who do tho...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

^Hi Veena...How've you been?

^^Beeni; Kahaani Pati Pameshwar! LM*O!ROFL Soooo you been waiting for my lamba comment only huh? I'm gone be making you wait now hahahah!Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tofeeees-Veena-

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi shama :) God rooj you're funny! why do i have a feeling your name is urooj? it means the sun rising! :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaXx.Phoenix.xX

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
@saira: no you're not! i know you can't NOT write a lamba comment LOL! oh btw my fiance is out of town for the weekend :( i miss :(

Gosh i just finished watching the episode! i felt like drowning rahul in that swimming pool! what's with him acting like a wicked saas who wants to ruin her bahu's life! lol! the shanak scene was just so beautiful and so sad :( the last time i saw SUCH a sad beautiful shaank scene was wwhen they were getting married! *sigh* THAT scene was the BOMB!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SairaaaaXx.Phoenix.xXkubare

Xx.Phoenix.xX IF-Rockerz
Xx.Phoenix.xX
Xx.Phoenix.xX

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
heyy beeni....
so wat disc abt ff is gng on??well beeni..i luvdd reading ur OS..n do u write ff too??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaa

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
^^Oyeee! Don't underestimate me! I'm so gone try now to write a NOT so long comment!LOL

Yes! This Rahul need to go...He is seriously too OTT! I mean...I like Sunny better then him!

@Shama; How've you been? Hug
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Hello Everyone ..Hug Today was yet another awesome epi ...

Sunny loved him the way himself pulls and shakes Shaans hand when apna Shaan was realing with shock ...Clap

Shans entire play of flashback of Surajs presence in Khanak and his past with title track kuch muskurahatien ...was just fab...and then the contrast with his and Khanaks journey and gaining confidence was  beautifully done ...Thumbs Up

I know why I loved this serial ..Shaan instead of sitting ,once he came in terms with what he saw and his fears of losing Khanak ..that even if its Suraj ,we are married now ,she is my wife wala possesiveness . .Instead of sitting and mopping went for a solution ...Show Khanak how much his loves her ...love u CVs for this ...Hug

Date ..*sigh* ...tera zikar hai   *sigh*  .The venue may be planned ,but the actions and emotions are not refined its more impulsive ,with half what their feeling in thoughts and other  half  expressing how much they love other.Their emotions were all over the place   -happiness ,assurance of love,fear of losing the oher,pain of seeing him/her hurt ,nervousness of what the other person would react ,excitement for date. ..It was simply lovely ..romantic ,emotional I am not sure how to put it...simply loved it and was moved by that scene ..Smile

A must watch epi !!! ...

PS: I felt Rahul feels more strongly for Shaan than Sam ..On a serious note...he was more engrossed in Shaans reaction than reacting to Sunny ...This has lotsa potential if  they show softer side of Rahul when he sees Shaan and Khanak so distrubed...coz for the life of mine even if he finds out Sunny is reason ,he wud never know about Suraj  ...and as both Shaan and Khanak know about him so using him to create trouble wont make sense I gues ...my 30 cents LOLLOL..CVs please kuch accha karna ...

Edited :  My favourite part - When Shaan sends in that unspoken message to Khanak...""Kabhi zindagi mein tum age nikal gayi ,to ek baar palat ke dekhna Khanak.Mein saye ki tarah hamesha tumhare paas rahunga .Aaj mein aur bhi zyada khush hoon ,aur bh zyada sure hoon ki Khanak ko Shaan ke liye banaya hai or Shaan ko Khanak ke liye" sigh!!!

Edited by priya1209 - 14 January 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111vaish_123priya_cool_123kubarerooj-iThe_May_Rose-Veena-

Go to top