Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Beeni!

I got task for u!

I want u to send me everything u did on Yasharan analysis before I was here...

@ Saazy:

bringing the old Dhulwadi gang is not ektaish...it wud be ektaish if Rahul, knowning bout shanak's past, still bring back the gang and use sunny for his purpose...
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tofeeees

i have an answer to your second question saaz :) Kt is already back full time :) that's what his sister wrote on his fan page today on his behalf :) that he's back to entertain all you guys :)

Okay so this means we can get looonger Shanak scenes? right? and not just those 2 minute wallas?

Thanks re beeni...

OKAY I have a theory but shall wait for Priyee and May responses before that
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
LOL rooj HOWW in the world am i supposed to do that?!! i receive TWELVE to FITEEN PMs a day! and i don't have time to go through my entire inbox rayy! mostly it's me and nitya discussing stuff! you know nitya right? you met her at the engagement (CCC)  pehlee baar ya you've met her before? cuz she left the forum just before you entered lol! i'll see if i can find some analysis though :)
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Saaz - Yaar, tujhe iss waqt sooja ye sawal?....Uff.....

Okay red vest guy can't be Mugambo equivilent, as he has some respect for Khanak...Priya also agrees with this....Rest ve....Why aren't you saying Rahul?....Rahul has his own love story to distract him we hope๐Ÿ˜•....His interest will only last till Karan gets back to full time....

When that will be is not confirmed....Perhaps Karan will increase his work time, as the days go on....Solo scenes were during three hour shoot....Last week may have been three-six hours work....So we are looking at another week maybe....My guess๐Ÿ˜ณ....

But I doubt the story will drag....As we discussed in the DT, 'I finally understand' and 'Love their love ' thread....ShaNak will individually come to terms with this and this will be a interesting process to watch....If Rahul does try anything, they will be emotionally prepared....

Phew!....Hope that helps and I haven't rambled.....

See you guys later๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....I hope๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
rooj-i thumbnail

LOL rooj HOWW in the world am i supposed to do that?!! i receive TWELVE to FITEEN PMs a day! and i don't have time to go through my entire inbox rayy! mostly it's me and nitya discussing stuff! you know nitya right? you met her at the engagement (CCC)  pehlee baar ya you've met her before? cuz she left the forum just before you entered lol! i'll see if i can find some analysis though :)

mujhe nahi pata mujhe tere analysis chahiye!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† im in ur gang now..a Yasharan gang....apparently im doing comparative analysis...
and yes i met nitiya...i met her before she left too...

btw i msg u mine...did u read? i need ur thoughts yaar๐Ÿ˜†
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: saaaz

Nahin yaar...got only last night to catch up on the episodes...

Okay are we saying this lal banian walla is going to be the "mr agarwal" equivalent? and he might actually bring dhulwaadi ka junta back to K house...tat would be too Ekta right???

A month back things were different ..Now its evident they haved shuffled whatevr was that and instead brought in Sunny ...I  like and have high hope from Sunny even if I am not a look alike concept fan  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .๐Ÿ˜ณ . So No dont think Rahul is not Mr Agarwal equivalent now he has his love stroy to handle ...the Dhulwadi touch from past is now in form of memories Sunny brings ..Till they show me otherwise I wud go with that for now ..

and second question...is the hiding from each other only going to be dragged until KT comes back full time...I have a feeling thats the case...do we know when he will be back full time
For this I would say this has nothing to do with KTs availabilty coz all this scenes where we feel hiding is happening are some beautiful moments with both  of them together ..So KT is back I think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yesterday when her hand gets cut ,Shaan's concern touched me coz two months back same scene had a got a different reactions from him .๐Ÿ˜ณ. ..*not that meeting a look alike of ur wife first hubby happens in normal life*..So each wud try to avoid the situation if possible so we wud see some more of that...Even if they do I feel its ok at this stage immediately after seeing sunny and not knowing how to best handle the situation without causing pain to other ..and they did try to talk yestrday it just dint work out ..That scene was *sigh* and loved them saying thakurji or bhagwan how to do avoid this and not cause pain to other .. So I guess maybe by this week end they shud be able to ..How? I am awiting to be surprised with some good moments

Ab so na jaana...mere sawaal ka jawab deti jaana๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chal me off :) ...

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

@Saaz - Yaar, tujhe iss waqt sooja ye sawal?....Uff.....

Okay red vest guy can't be Mugambo equivilent, as he has some respect for Khanak...Priya also agrees with this....Rest ve....Why aren't you saying Rahul?....Rahul has his own love story to distract him we hope๐Ÿ˜•....His interest will only last till Karan gets back to full time....

When that will be is not confirmed....Perhaps Karan will increase his work time, as the days go on....Solo scenes were during three hour shoot....Last week may have been three-six hours work....So we are looking at another week maybe....My guess๐Ÿ˜ณ....

But I doubt the story will drag....As we discussed in the DT, 'I finally understand' and 'Love their love ' thread....ShaNak will individually come to terms with this and this will be a interesting process to watch....If Rahul does try anything, they will be emotionally prepared....

Phew!....Hope that helps and I haven't rambled.....

See you guys later๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....I hope๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†.....

P.S. Duwahdhi in this track is a big no no from me....Too much confusion and it will kill the emotional track....
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OKAY thanks re May๐Ÿ˜›

I am calling him LAL BANIAN WALLA till the cows come home...in fact in the beach scene tho I called him with that faltu dark glasses

LAL BANIAN WALLA TERA MOOH KAALA

but I think you have answered part of my question ...the other part I shall bother you with later

JA JA JA ,.,,tu bhi kya yaad rakhegee....๐Ÿ˜†

good nite re...take care

PS: for anyone who is still around...I AM HOPING THAT THE SCENARIO goes like this...

SHANAK SEE SUNNY TOGETHER
shanak do their nokh jhok at each other showing their anger as to why the other one hid it

LAL BANIAN TRIES SOME STUNT
but becos shanak have already gone thru Nokh Jhok...will give it back to rahul

Am I making sense...if they don't see sunny together before lal banian does whatever is up his armpit (note I am not being crass here...banian has no sleeve) then Cvs are going to disappoint with this track....

OKey dokes...I am off...

Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
rooj: i DID read :D and your thoughts were so similar to mine it seemed freakish LOL! okay i'll look for them and send it across though most of it was FB chat with nitya and face to face chat with Krishna๐Ÿ˜† lol how in the world will i recover that i don't know! ๐Ÿ˜• haha! chalo i need to sleep now!  good night everyone!
rooj-i thumbnail

rooj: i DID read :D and your thoughts were so similar to mine it seemed freakish LOL! okay i'll look for them and send it across though most of it was FB chat with nitya and face to face chat with Krishna๐Ÿ˜† lol how in the world will i recover that i don't know! ๐Ÿ˜• haha! chalo i need to sleep now!  good night everyone!

u live in karachi? whoa! i will meet di one day too! 

it's not freakish yaar it's called yasharan madness. lmao...

plz do send me wht u can beeni...i want to confirm my thoughts and go sleep now...c ya later and thanks beeni!