Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
^^oho! nitya and i came up with a name for the jodi but i forgot what it was i had suggested SamSun but nitya said it sounds like Samsung LOL! and then i suggested SuSam and she said No it sounds like Susan! 🀣I think it was Samny πŸ€” though i prefer SS lol
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
so SS it is......
hello all its SS for sam and sunny
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I agree guys SS should be itt!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Havennt watched the epi yet.. Going now.. 😊
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good night/good neend/gr8 day to all
.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

goodnight gang!

please keep commenting under the marathon article, yashu's IF video and the episode clips.

loves!

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Everyone!!!  there πŸ€— and Good Neend to Shriya ,Natty ,Zenn,Priya ...

I loved todays epi πŸ˜Š

The kitchen scene was so beautifully done ..πŸ‘πŸΌ .both saying at same time twice ,got me smile along with them .Am I in a high of yesterdays epi ?dont know but I felt like crying in the ktichen scene when Shaan said those lines to Khanak and that hug made me emotional .Loved it..!

When Shaan says has decided not to fight with her ,past few days he missed her and realized he is incomplete without her ,he cant lose her coz he wud be lost without her ..Where Shaan was trying to assure her of his love , he aslo  made Khanak feel even more protective . *life*

Both feeling that the other is disturbed  dint want to push the topic now.They dont how to approach the other over such a sensitive topic without casuing pain  .The way they turned to God to help them ..that plea with hey bhagwan and thakurji  was maha sweet :) 😊 ..Bless them!

Sam ,Sunny ,Rahul scene..Rahuls expressions ,and Sam's tumhara damad nahin hai woh ...to Sunnys 'muh se plastic smile hataoge to zyada achi lagogi.'.. 'kitni baat karta hai ho..question mark hai woh πŸ˜†...well done..!  ...Sunny *sigh* dil ka saaf ...I am liking his and Sams convo better evry day..😊

Khank calling Sam hoping to stop Shaan and Sam from meeting..I liked her there coz she was trying to protect Shaan..who wud have not after what he had said in morning..*sigh*

Duck and his nightmare πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.....When is this gonna stop ..

Precap - I am realing biting nails over this Rahul thing..I just hope it doesnot go the cliched hindi soap way...
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Hey guys!!
*Waving at everyone*

Im back.. Just saw the epi.. It was good!! I liked it!! Esp the bechain Khanak and bechain Shaan!! They know everything abt each other just isnt getting a way to express it!! Gosh I literally loved it!!

And SS were mindblowing today!! Super enjoyable!! Loved their dialouges too much!!

The whole epi was quite good.. 😊
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zennnn

@priya1209

i want to enjoy the rasam story. i really honestly do especially with harpreet around now. but kya karoon. shanak's tale is way more powerful and gripping. even when i am watching rasam, i am thinking about shanak!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Zenn dear ..dont know if any of my post triggered thisEmbarrassed πŸ˜†.. There is no doubt about it that ShaNak's tale is far more powerful ,its the base and foundation of RBO πŸ˜Š
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello allπŸ˜ƒ.....Finally got a good connection....What are we talking about and why does the forum look different to me?.....Oh, all the ATs are stickyπŸ˜ƒ.....' Hey, but what about Shaan?' πŸ˜†.....
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail

Lol May!! Ur right!! Just few mins before it wasnt like that.. Lol!! πŸ˜† Yh right abt Shaan's AT!! Haila!! 😲 How come they forgot my poor Shaan!!