Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@Shalini - Yes Swapna Ji is an amazing directer.....I think the editing could have been better though....
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: priya1209

Shama ..Hey there ...Did you watch the wednesday epi when he had prepared dinner for Khanak and the ShaNak ka dhabba part ..its must watch ..I guess thats what u are refering to ya some other pics ?

The epi starts from this part -

thnxx priya...but i ve seen tht shanak dhaba date..but d pic is shwng shaan cutting vegetables 4 making d food..n khanak watching all this...is dis link shws tht??
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dis picc....

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ Everyone -  ek baat batao ... Is there any sticky specifically for KT or YM ... for us to appreciate ...

I came to know that Yashu checks IF fan comments(thanks Varsha for the info) ... Agar koi Sticky hota titled 'Appreciation for Yashu/KT' ... wouldnt it be easier for her to check .... ??
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its scene b4 date.she peeps n 2 kitchen n bcums happy 2 c shaan cookng 4 herπŸ˜ƒ
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Perhaps it was a editing fault and to give Karan feet a rest too....But ShaNak were trying to behave as if nothing was wrong and failing....They can never hide their feeling for long....ShaNak are just too open for that....Let see what happens next....

May they were so engrossed in each other and lost  in that  moment of the scene ...they were more syaing and reading from each others eyes..I guess khanak lost balance for a jiffy and Shaan caught her ..but they never lost eye contact  and then the tere Fikr  hai ya Fakr hai played ... πŸ˜³

Shaan .the moment he had Khanaks eyes closed and then shows her the surprise .the way he he is looking at  Khanak ..as if his entire being depended on her reaction ...his expressions are to die for ..!!
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1209

May they were so engrossed in each other and lost  in that  moment of the scene ...they were more syaing and reading from each others eyes..I guess khanak lost balance for a jiffy and Shaan caught her ..but they never lost eye contact  and then the tere Fikr  hai ya Fakr hai played ... πŸ˜³

Shaan .the moment he had Khanaks eyes closed and then shows her the surprise .the way he he is looking at  Khanak ..as if his entire being depended on her reaction ...his expressions are to die for ..!!

Yes, Priya....That look said it it all!....
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

@ Everyone -  ek baat batao ... Is there any sticky specifically for KT or YM ... for us to appreciate ...

I came to know that Yashu checks IF fan comments(thanks Varsha for the info) ... Agar koi Sticky hota titled 'Appreciation for Yashu/KT' ... wouldnt it be easier for her to check .... ??

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
See you later everyone!.... Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bye ..May ....me off too ,have loads of work to finish ,I am not able to multi taks if I keep glued to yesterdays epi πŸ˜†

Excited for today !! ..Cya later Everyone ..