~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
@saira: no you're not! i know you can't NOT write a lamba comment LOL! oh btw my fiance is out of town for the weekend :( i miss :(

Gosh i just finished watching the episode! i felt like drowning rahul in that swimming pool! what's with him acting like a wicked saas who wants to ruin her bahu's life! lol! the shanak scene was just so beautiful and so sad :( the last time i saw SUCH a sad beautiful shaank scene was wwhen they were getting married! *sigh* THAT scene was the BOMB!!
heyy beeni....
so wat disc abt ff is gng on??well beeni..i luvdd reading ur OS..n do u write ff too??

^^Oyeee! Don't underestimate me! I'm so gone try now to write a NOT so long comment!😆

Yes! This Rahul need to go...He is seriously too OTT! I mean...I like Sunny better then him!

@Shama; How've you been? 🤗

Hello Everyone ..🤗 Today was yet another awesome epi ...

Sunny loved him the way himself pulls and shakes Shaans hand when apna Shaan was realing with shock ...👏

Shans entire play of flashback of Surajs presence in Khanak and his past with title track kuch muskurahatien ...was just fab...and then the contrast with his and Khanaks journey and gaining confidence was  beautifully done ...👍🏼

I know why I loved this serial ..Shaan instead of sitting ,once he came in terms with what he saw and his fears of losing Khanak ..that even if its Suraj ,we are married now ,she is my wife wala possesiveness . .Instead of sitting and mopping went for a solution ...Show Khanak how much his loves her ...love u CVs for this ...🤗

Date ..*sigh* ...tera zikar hai   *sigh*  .The venue may be planned ,but the actions and emotions are not refined its more impulsive ,with half what their feeling in thoughts and other  half  expressing how much they love other.Their emotions were all over the place   -happiness ,assurance of love,fear of losing the oher,pain of seeing him/her hurt ,nervousness of what the other person would react ,excitement for date. ..It was simply lovely ..romantic ,emotional I am not sure how to put it...simply loved it and was moved by that scene ..😊

A must watch epi !!! ...

PS: I felt Rahul feels more strongly for Shaan than Sam ..On a serious note...he was more engrossed in Shaans reaction than reacting to Sunny ...This has lotsa potential if  they show softer side of Rahul when he sees Shaan and Khanak so distrubed...coz for the life of mine even if he finds out Sunny is reason ,he wud never know about Suraj  ...and as both Shaan and Khanak know about him so using him to create trouble wont make sense I gues ...my 30 cents 😆😆..CVs please kuch accha karna ...

Edited :  My favourite part - When Shaan sends in that unspoken message to Khanak...""Kabhi zindagi mein tum age nikal gayi ,to ek baar palat ke dekhna Khanak.Mein saye ki tarah hamesha tumhare paas rahunga .Aaj mein aur bhi zyada khush hoon ,aur bh zyada sure hoon ki Khanak ko Shaan ke liye banaya hai or Shaan ko Khanak ke liye" sigh!!!

Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
hi guys im back ive had one of the worst days ever, no sleep, bad commute to uni then my exam went horribly bad, got home and thought need some cheering up, on goes the computer and watch todays episode and now im 😃😃😃😃😃😃 lol then also saw the kt/ym interview on SBS and loved it. Man you can always count on shanak/yasharan to put a asmile on your face
Originally posted by tofeeees

hi shama :) God rooj you're funny! why do i have a feeling your name is urooj? it means the sun rising! :)

Thanks Beeni!

my name is Urooj and no it means climbing the ladder (of success)

surooj is sun rising! lol

Awww rafuuuu i LOVE you! they can definitely make your day shanak *sigh* hope you feel better soon :) muah!

Awww rafuuuu i LOVE you! they can definitely make your day shanak *sigh* hope you feel better soon :) muah!

aww beeni that definately helped 😃😃😃😃
@rooj! LOL yea i got confused! my urdu sucks as you can see! but i'm so happy your name is urooj! :D haha!

veena where are you? are you not watching the episode? how come you're at work when you're ill?
Originally posted by priya1209

Edited :  My favourite part - When Shaan sends in that unspoken message to Khanak...""Kabhi zindagi mein tum age nikal gayi ,to ek baar palat ke dekhna Khanak.Mein saye ki tarah hamesha tumhare paas rahunga .Aaj mein aur bhi zyada khush hoon ,aur bh zyada sure hoon ki Khanak ko Shaan ke liye banaya hai or Shaan ko Khanak ke liye" sigh!!!

*dies*
Only Shaan.. Only ShaNak!!!!

Priya .. love ur write..

@Beenz..
I haven't signed on to FB for the past 2 days.. i go home and hit the bed.. still not all ok! Will check today dear! lovez..
Btw.. you will be happy to know that i ACUTALLY gave one of my most fave quotes of AR to ShaNak today!! Ck out the topic i made.. when i was writing it.. thought that you would like it.. specially because i am willing to spare a bit of my AR for ShaNak!!😆

veena where are you? are you not watching the episode? how come you're at work when you're ill?
Pappiee Peet ka sawal hai!!😆.. big conversion project this wkend.. have to work.. today feeling better than the last few days!
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago