Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

@priya and rooj: yes yes i've been thinking of writing one :) i'll get on with it soon :) btw rooj i have made your tinda and kerela FF my favourites and i will read it during the weekend :)

@saira: LOL the title cracked you up?haha! love you!

i still have watched the episode ONLY till the point that the sad RBO song is playing :( my internet is miserably slow today :( i STILL havent watched the date! how sad IS my life?!!

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya v shud and also shud open some new topics after live updates........
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tofeeees

@priya and rooj: yes yes i've been thinking of writing one :) i'll get on with it soon :) btw rooj i have made your tinda and kerela FF my favourites and i will read it during the weekend :)  yes yes...get on with it! and thanks hun...have u been reading other FF, innocent vixen? lol u shur read that too...and do let me know if u like it...btw ur last OS title cracked me up too!

@saira: LOL the title cracked you up?haha! love you!

i still have watched the episode ONLY till the point that the sad RBO song is playing :( my internet is miserably slow today :( i STILL havent watched the date! how sad IS my life?!!

Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awww Beeni! Feel for you,had the same problem for the last 2 day and I just got my youtube back today on my phone!

By the way Beeni...Pati parmeshwar! What a title yaar!🤣 I'll read it actually when I get home and post the comment tommorrow!
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
🤗Beenz.. Hiya babe!!!!

After reading Teech's update.. i can't stop sighing.. and can't wait to watch the epi..
I love Shaan..
Love ShaNak!! Gosh they make days like this sooo worth all the fillers we get!!!😆
Medusa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@veena:heyy veena..hope ur doing gudd..!!
did u get d PM reply...??

heyy beeni..saira,rooj n all hr...!!
tofeeees thumbnail
aweeee HOW cute! they both said "tum/spp mujhay chor kar nahi jao gay/gee?" at  the same time! *sigh*

hi veeeeenaaaaaaaa! did you see my wall post on your wall? i LOVE youuuuuuu!

@saira: it's Kahani pati parmeshwar ki LOL not only pati parmeshwar! LOL! okay read it whenever :) waiting for your lamba comment lol
@rooj yes yes i saw it but like i said i can't read more than one FF at a time yaar! lol
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Beeni: take your time...i dont want u reading more than one either...one less person to torment me🤣 for an update...i love u who do tho...
Sairaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

^Hi Veena...How've you been?

^^Beeni; Kahaani Pati Pameshwar! LM*O!🤣 Soooo you been waiting for my lamba comment only huh? I'm gone be making you wait now hahahah!😈😆
tofeeees thumbnail
hi shama :) God rooj you're funny! why do i have a feeling your name is urooj? it means the sun rising! :)