Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
shalini.. i don know if this is co incidence... but o saathi re has been song of choice for many of us here... infact people( smitha) are making vm s on that... to keep us happy
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ varsha

i was talking abt a sanjay leele bhansaali too...... well i was talking abt thode badmaash...

i was imaginig what if they had played during the date when shaan was giving the menu card and the price list
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
VM makers shud go thru dat intezar thread by may so many songs posted der..... i want 2 c aye udi udi 4m saathiya sum day on shanak.i luv d tamil/telgu version of dat mov....shanak will rock n dat song.....Edited by Yasharanrocks - 13 years ago
Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ varsha

i was talking abt a sanjay leele bhansaali too...... well i was talking abt thode badmaash...

i was imaginig what if they had played during the date when shaan was giving the menu card and the price list

and even one more song is der 4m dat mov mashallah even it ll suit shanak....shaan ur a singer.kabhi kabhi biwi ke liye gaya karo not only 4 promotiion shoots......
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@ deepali... they showed the same scene yest too... inthe break
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

shalini.. i don know if this is co incidence... but o saathi re has been song of choice for many of us here... infact people( smitha) are making vm s on that... to keep us happy

i feel its apt for SHANAK ... with Shaaan being volatile (venting out anger @ Khanak & then realising his mistake)  & Khanak being the one who loves Shaaan like anything but never speaks out (shy yet deep love & always supportive)
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

hmmm idk...maybe monday? i hope not i want my saturday to be dhin chak with shanak romance...🤣

hey rooj  should be today..behosh mat ho jana dear🤣🤣🤣
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So who's updating today?can't wait.12 more minutes!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deepali88

hey rooj  should be today..behosh mat ho jana dear🤣🤣🤣

i cant watch live updates so i faint just reading it...naw i stay awake to see the most famous romance on tv...gotta warna meri piyaas nahi bujhti...🤣
-Deepali- thumbnail

@ deepali... they showed the same scene yest too... inthe break

but think  do  today definetly😆