Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
yaar wel

i meant he is capable of much better things

definitely his scenes with rahul were  sparkless in my view and  seeing sunny his expressions lacked depth. 

Yes back to car he is with yashu thre so he will do it well for sure..honestly his acting with others is not upto the mark like it is with Yashu (this si my view only)

and better instead of commenting on co stars figures he improves these ( seriously what sort of fun remark was that I did not like it yaar)

yashu has a damn great figure and every one knows this very well..and priyanka is also

quite tall and matchingly built

)o aaj usse maine katti kar dhi 😃he talks at times more than required ( all are my views only)

I recalled TT interview with yashu him saying  yashu takes 15 retakes ( too much of pulling legs by him )

veena bus aakhri baar ab yeh discussions yahan nahi karoon gi..
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
wel1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ shriya...i didn't like tht comment either....though he was joking......isi baat pe articl pe comment ho jaye...maine likh diya hai use ki apni SR sequence chk kar pata chalega kya figure hai yashu ka.......
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tofeeees

pehlay batao kaisee tabyat? and YES itt's the same pink shirt! the one that hira said was a table saaf karnay wala cloth LOL! but khair  i'm not complaining he's wearing a very HOT white coat on top of it and shades to DIEEEE for! *diesss like you*

Tabiyat is still naram!!! I don't still feel good but have to get project work done.. hence am dying.. Literally!!!😆

@Pink Shirt.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiii!!! why not .. well look at even table saaf karne wala kapda is soooooo awesome!! But his is shirt baba... it goes on him.. not table!!!😆

--Shriya..
lets keep to episode discussion..

If i see any more of those discussions by anyone..i am going to start trashing comments..
destinylove thumbnail
Hey dears

please can some one written update for today  i did not hear the dialogues and see the episode properly ...
destinylove thumbnail
dear veena

sorry maine aakhri bar bol diya

no more discussions on those,,unrelated topics.
destinylove thumbnail
yaar no response leave it I shall update shortly as far as I know..thanx
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbo_d_best

BTW ... Did you guys notice the new background score that was used on the BBALL court .....

I loved it ... SEL ka chaska thaa usmein !!!

Shalini ..hai naya BG kya ?...will go back and check again ..😊..mere liye to BG were playing in distant ..complementing the scene ..Mein .sirf Shaan aur Rahul ke scores and de dhana dhan enjoy kar rahi thi ...😆
garfield1209 thumbnail
Hello Everyone 🤗 ..Kahan hai sab ...mujhe to aaj bahut maaza aaya ...h

Khanak Sunil the best FIL and DIL pair in tinsel town ..loved him so concerned today ..and was that hint on felling left out when he said mera super busy beta ..Shaan ,Dad ko thoda time do na ,he has missed u too  😊

Khanak was so worried today ...and determined not to let her past interfere  with future ..that phone convo evn if short was so sweet ..😊

Shaan and Rahul ..we stress thinking what Rahul would do and yeh le Shaan seems lalkaring Rahul with each of his jibes .yet another de dhana dhan clash...

Rahuls .."Its time to learn professionalism..Shaan' ...ka Shaan's kaam zinda ka hissa hota hai khud zindagi nahi .such verbal matches are woth score keeping..Watched out for both of their expresssions and smirks..Shaans actions with hand  ..loved it..Both Manish and Karan made it more enjoyable ...maha atti dono mein .👍🏼

Murugan scene ..It was the conitinuation of same scene .I would say when Boo shouted koi to mujhe bachao ..I said ditto ..LOL ..Dont know how long they had shoot .. *Duck wake up ,Duck wake up!!!..Chal tujhe chess sikhati hoon ..*

Rahul seeing Sunny - Sunny super confident and Rahul ka expression subtle but dekhne layak..Sam also form mein thi aaj..And the backdrop of sea in that scene loved it ..

Shaan meets  Sunny - That made the epi stand out..when u can create impact this way CVs it just stays with viewers always..The FB playing in background .that scene when Suraj had died in front of him still makes me emtional .Remembering all those and Shaan staggering...you feel with him....Fab work 👏

Sunny was so super cute :) ..Am I sounding baised :P

Oye May maar mat mujhe ,cameo hoga re ..baas jab tak hai tab tak I can be baised na 😛..Yeh Dil!!!!!!

Karan,Manish,Harpreet ,Yashashri ,Priyanka ..Great job done guys!!

@Precap - Heart touching ..both looking gorgeous and seem worried for the other .. Cant wait to watch !!!!
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Priya - I could never hit you sweetie🤗.....Fabulous write-up as always😃.....

I agree with all you points, loved Rahul&Shaan's verbal fight....And Shaan was so confident about his love......HMMM😍❤️.....Anything for Khanak he said.....And Khanak aslo worrying for her Shantanu😃....Even in different scenes ShaNak kill us😃....Awwww❤️....

Adda & Khanak scenes are always wonderful😃.....AkiBoo & Ducks - No comment......

Poor Shaan, yes he staggered and he had such a bad shock....Karan was great....His expression showed so much vunerablity....

So the pre-cap is after this scene....ShaNak eyes really do, all the talking.....YashAran are really going to give us some haert-wrenching scenes, in the next few days....Apprehensive and also eager to watch....

Even RaSam and Sunny track looks promising....As long as Sunny stay with Sam😆......Harpreet is sweet, but only want him again, I only want him as a comeo😳......
garfield1209 thumbnail

May ..lovely to see your take on epis after long ...yes Sunny ,Sam and Rahul looks promosing ..they looked so eased out today in that scene ..  ..the way Sunny casually turns ..nothing OTT and Shaan taken aback ..that staggering was so well done na ...I waiting for Rahuls expression tomorrow ,did he feel Shaan was taken aback seeing Sam with him ...lets see tomorrow :)

I am still thinking about the locale of shooting ...I prefered such outdoor locations better than those purple rooms :)..K-House favourite no doubt but today felt like breathing in free air...Did anyone notice that backdrop of sea ....or am I the only one who has gone crazy ..😆
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago