Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi guys :) just saw part one! where is hira? isn't shaan wearing her favourite shirt ttoday? Veena, are you there> would you like to answer the question for me? LOL
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i liked kt s acting today... it was under played... he meeting sunny was so natural..... no ott at all....simple...th e ususal punch was missing.. i couldn believe my eyes.... i had to stop for a second and think has he really seen him... but in a way i liked that.. it was diffreent... we ve seen kt emote a lot in his eyes... but this was good too.....

i don think kt has forgotten acting skills.. the reactions in the car were just too amazing... waiting to see tomorrow s epi
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was a hot convo between boys  u knw too hot to handel..................kt seriously lost weight but still looking hot yaar and khanak as usual good cant wait for tommorow shocker is comingπŸ‘πŸΌ
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krock

it was a hot convo between boys  u knw too hot to handel..................kt seriously lost weight but still looking hot yaar and khanak as usual good cant wait for tommorow shocker is comingπŸ‘πŸΌ

dont forgot to commnt on artical plzπŸ˜†
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Shriya/Priya ... agree with u guys ... looks like KT has mellowed down a bit ..... But i think its the typhoid & shooting in the sun after an illness ???

Coz his expressions in the car loook so natural !!
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ shalini... see  my interpretation of the precap was right

Priyaji -  Tussi Great ho πŸ‘...  Mahapurushayein ho ... πŸ˜ƒ
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tofeeees

hi guys :) just saw part one! where is hira? isn't shaan wearing her favourite shirt ttoday? Veena, are you there> would you like to answer the question for me? LOL

Beenzz.. lovez i haven't watched the epi.. tell me the shirt.. haai what color pink?? *dies*!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Veena-

Beenzz.. lovez i haven't watched the epi.. tell me the shirt.. haai what color pink?? *dies*!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

pehlay batao kaisee tabyat? and YES itt's the same pink shirt! the one that hira said was a table saaf karnay wala cloth LOL! but khair  i'm not complaining he's wearing a very HOT white coat on top of it and shades to DIEEEE for! *diesss like you*

BTW ... Did you guys notice the new background score that was used on the BBALL court .....

I loved it ... SEL ka chaska thaa usmein !!!
wel1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

Yaar honestly  i thought KTs expression on seeing Sunny were not that good today

and even in the basketball scene he lacked that thoda what we call

Josh...lacked sparks from his side....

i even thought may be in typhoid he had forgoteen some acting and he needed to brush up ..

(sorry Kt ki  deewaniyon)  but  seriously  he is capable of much better work)

just see the precap...khanak walking part.....awesome.....he has all the sparks....

b/w thyphoid or itne din hospital ke baad thoda asar to rahega na....he has not recovrd yet.....still doing grt (i think)........must be hard for him to shoot this long hrs....feel sorry for him..