Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I was more intrigued by the precap than the date....as in I lurrvvvvvveeed the date, obviously!! but precap left you wondering big time....am not making any guesses...whenever Ive left it to CVs, it's been a nice suprise...
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i know her hair also was too good... hope this wardrobe change lasts for something...

abt cv s hearing us... they r definitely hearing us....... from where did  """" shanak """"" come from
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i agree with u vattie... we ll see how the cv s surprise us

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

i know her hair also was too good... hope this wardrobe change lasts for something...

abt cv s hearing us... they r definitely hearing us....... from where did  """" shanak """"" come from

the wardrobe change is def welcome...and yeah as teech said yesterday....the forum has taken over!! I love our CVs!! Muah!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

I was more intrigued by the precap than the date....as in I lurrvvvvvveeed the date, obviously!! but precap left you wondering big time....am not making any guesses...whenever Ive left it to CVs, it's been a nice suprise...

ya vat..🤗cvs ko suprise dene ki adat hai like  "SHANAK KA PYAR KA DHABA"  very cute and awesome

NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

ya vat..🤗cvs ko suprise dene ki adat hai like  "SHANAK KA PYAR KA DHABA"  very cute and awesome

Yeah!! and it sounded a lot more cuter, awesomer, lovelier when he said it

*dies remembering the dialogue*

-Deepali- thumbnail
I think  cvs shanak word taken by our fourm😃   It is so greatful for our fourm..😆
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deepali88

I think  cvs shanak word taken by our fourm😃   It is so greatful for our fourm..😆

no need to think!! It's pakka pakka taken from us!
 hmph! credit bhi nahi diya😆😆
-Deepali- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vatsalya

no need to think!! It's pakka pakka taken from us!
 hmph! credit bhi nahi diya😆😆

koi nahi vat shaan ne apne muh se kah diya hum to vahi per mer gaye..lol!!!😳 credit nahi de ti nahi sahi😆
tofeeees thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hi guys! the name Shanak was coined in this forum! i was THERE when it was being done! when Shaan said it it sounded like music to the ears 😍 Shaan said I LOVE you in Gujratiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! just like my OS! the forum has SERIOUSLY taken over LOL