Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Veena-

I love Jack Sparrow... <3~ Can watch those movies any number of times!!!!!

--don't you think Sam has gotten zippie since Sunny has come..
her self confident has gone high.. in a good way! :)

There is definitely a change in Sam ..her self confidence has gone a notch up ...Two things probably worked ..one knowing no fiancee exists for Rahul and next Sunny is a great influence in himself ....πŸ˜ƒ If Sam was jhalli as Rahul had said ,Sunny too is chilled ...phikar less ...I actually not getting the correct word ...both of them have been cute :)

Rahul always  played  on her weakness till now ...She is playing on his now in her way I guess :)

Waise I like her this better :)

May - Ter muh mein bahut sare cholocates ...Yes hope that was last of the sequence of Quick Gun Murugan scenes ..
Edited by priya1209 - 13 years ago
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I love the way Sam says "aye Khanak tu teekh toh hai naa' " .. seems like Khanak has a good friend in Sam!

Gosh Sam and her realization that Sunny could be her "BF" in the hospital was great!!! And Kahanks dilemma was wonderful.

Frankly I am really enjoying this week!

Now if Duck could get some brains(pyaar see!)

And AkkiBoo some footage!

EDIT:
Priya.. Krishna..
I loveeeee Sam with Sunny.. and really with Khanak too.. i had said that earlier.. that i loved her and Khanak together!

I guess CV's didn't pull off Rahul and Sam on the right footing.. RBO is very simple and they tried to make it big and mightly with the song sequence and the suspense.. this is what RBO is.. this is what works.. hope they understand that now!!!! Simple things anytime make things loveable .... my doo anna!!(two cents!)😳
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kubare

@Veeni darling you missed so much discussion...Sam aka Pri has only being good really good r herself in her acting when ever she had scenes with Khanak aka Yashu or now Sunny aka Harpeeet brings out her best....

M e am loving Sam with Sunny more...they look so cute with their antic....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I just realised....Cute, nork-jork....We like them because they are sooo RBO type....But Sam's for Rahul and it would be awkward for ShaNak to have Sunny around....Then again if they are truely reconsiled to their past, they won't mind....Then Rahul can have Natasha and Agarwal can fight him and Shaan can suppport his friend and.....Ooops😲.....

I think I am making up for not making long posts in a whileπŸ˜†.....LBM aeren't stopping today...πŸ˜†
-Veena- thumbnail
^May..
good one..
I don't mind that! LOL!
garfield1209 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Veena-

I love the way Sam says "aye Khanak tu teekh toh hai naa? " .. seems like Khanak has a good friend in Sam!

Gosh Sam and her realization that Sunny could be her "BF" in the hospital was great!!! And Kahanks dilemma was wonderful.

Frankly I am really enjoying this week!

Now if Duck could get some brains(pyaar see!)

And AkkiBoo some footage!

I guess CV's didn't pull off Rahul and Sam on the right footing.. RBO is very simple and they tried to make it big and mightly with the song sequence and the suspense.. this is what RBO is.. this is what works.. hope they understand that now!!!! Simple things anytime make things loveable .... my doo anna!!(two cents!)😳

When Khanak was hospitalized it was Sam who had got her thr and the change in her was huge too..

If u notice all her dialogues to Khanak now adressed Khanak as tu instead of tum ..and the way she jumped to Khanaks defence firecely at same time being rational that yes Khanak may have goofed up a shooting scene but her intentions were good ...and the way she simmers down Sunny with oye Chill maar ...

Khanks dilema and Sams straight asking her whats the problem but Khanak unable to tell..and Sunny interfering also asking Khanak whats with her now ...was reallly good ..

Eeeeeeeeks in your style ..what week till now ..

Edited:

@Bold - ..that do anna is worth a million πŸ˜›..πŸ˜† Yes  Hope they get the message that they have re-discovered themselves and RBO we love .. and keep it up ...
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I just realised....Cute, nork-jork....We like them because they are sooo RBO type....But Sam's for Rahul and it would be awkward for ShaNak to have Sunny around....Then again if they are truely reconsiled to their past, they won't mind....Then Rahul can have Natasha and Agarwal can fight him and Shaan can suppport his friend and.....Ooops😲.....

I think I am making up for not making long posts in a whileπŸ˜†.....LBM aeren't stopping today...πŸ˜†

May darling you and I are thinking the same..I so thought that Sam and Sunny can be a couple a shtey fall in ove, Rahul falls fro Natasha when she makes an ntrance and then we have Mr.Aggarwal back....and then maybe Gopi for DUCK....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Veena

Veena....ditto..I hope they understand now too...πŸ˜ƒ
-Veena- thumbnail

[....and then maybe Gopi for DUCK....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why not… Twist it more!!!! :D!!!

@Priya..

RBO is simple.. and hope they realized that really keep it sweet.. It will be loved.

Non of the martial arts.. the drama sequence worked.. what worked Sunny coming in!! LMAO!

Gosh I love this show!

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Krishna - It's nice how we pair evryone together so neatlyπŸ˜†....And if Ducks weds Gopi.....We get  DULWADHI SCENESπŸ˜†.....
garfield1209 thumbnail

May darling you and I are thinking the same..I so thought that Sam and Sunny can be a couple a shtey fall in ove, Rahul falls fro Natasha when she makes an ntrance and then we have Mr.Aggarwal back....and then maybe Gopi for DUCK....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wishful thinking but I am also game for it πŸ˜† ..

CVs can do whatever they want ...We wud love tht too ...but sapne dekhne mein kya haraz hai!!