Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
haiiii keep seeing Shaans 'kya baat hai khanak' in his uber husky and manly tone and i go fidaa all over again๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Edited by rafia 24 - 13 years ago
rafia 24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

@ rain: see this is how the family does to u...waise I'm going to take all the credit for ur besharmi๐Ÿคฃ and dont worry v all have been through that...i tell my mom im working๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ such a lie๐Ÿคฃ ok i dont tell her a thing...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@Zenn: don't worry u will get my take on that and plus more but it will be in a pm warna meri toh vat lag jayegi!๐Ÿคฃ

and of course Im enjoying the modern khanak on that aspect but not so much on her mental state tho๐Ÿคฃ

Beeni u asked for the moves now pick on and write an OS on it! and i want the Ahem PM too!

loool so ive been initiated to the besharmi gang i want to read you take๐Ÿ˜ณ, and beeni i second that mujhe bhi chahiye๐Ÿ˜ณ
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ rain: will do...that soon...dont worry
rafia 24 thumbnail
@rooj looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜‰
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies sorry to join you all late....my babies...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

I see ppl are dying after seeing the precap....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I still have to watch the epi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just caught Sam and Sunny part and seriously loved them..they looked cute together...better cheistry really...Sunny is cute.

Rooj , Beeni..what ever PM's u send each other Saira etc on YK...you send my way too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rafia 24 thumbnail
hey Krishna better late then never, I seem to be living here these days lool,
Yeah sam-sunny interact really good with one another, they're funny them trying to make Rahul jealous should be a laugh to watch, but i think vandu's right Rahuls going to clock on esp after he see's the tape,
girl the precap will blow you away happy watching
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Hello ladies sorry to join you all late....my babies...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

I see ppl are dying after seeing the precap....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I still have to watch the epi...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just caught Sam and Sunny part and seriously loved them..they looked cute together...better cheistry really...Sunny is cute.

Rooj , Beeni..what ever PM's u send each other Saira etc on YK...you send my way too...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna ...give them hugs from my side ..so both are keeping mummy busy ๐Ÿ˜†

Precap I wont say much coz it would be discussed to no ends ...Shanak scene I am just savoring till now ...these two know how to make us go Awww ....

@Bold  - But must say if Rahul had said Sam jhali ,Shaan as full of life ..today with sunny and fiercely defending Khanak Sam  was that ...the way she explained her and Rahuls love story so easily to him ...oye Chill maar ...macho man ...those brought out the fun in the fight ...ameer zadiyon and the way he reminds her he is the actor ...I glad efforts has been put behind characterization of Sunny .before bringing him on floor ..๐Ÿ˜ณ

It just reminded me of an article which said Swapna ji conducts worshops to get actors into characters all the early ones had done ..Now I guess everyone is going through same ..coz sab charcter mein reh rahien hai last do din se ...too soon to comment but hope it stays ..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think Rahul was concerened about Khanak and Sams boyfirend too ...I see Rahul having more of an elder brotherly typrs feeling when its Khanak  ..i mean the one who takes in all ur habbits with amusement and also cares but doesnot agree wih all u say types person..I have lost it I guess๐Ÿ˜†..blame the precap๐Ÿ˜† ...I dont think Rahul wud use Khanak anyway...But if he does that would be so LS๐Ÿ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello ladies *waves*

Sam and Sunny have a better chemistry and looked good together.

About Rahul knowing Sunny because he was hiding his face ..could be...maybe Sunny may have come to him for a job, or may have met before ..etc...thus Sunny hiding his face...as the meeting may have been memorable...

Hummmm...about Rahul being at the hospital...could be..that he genuinely car about Khanak as she intrigues him...etc...or ....to make a soft corner for himslef in Khanaks good books... that she can be used against Shaan...as for him asking for the tapes where Khanak fainted directed us to think on those terms...hes going to cause problems for sure in Shanak's life ...and may even use Sunny...resemblence to Suraj once he finds out the truth...who knows.

And yes Rahul...looks more better smiling then going back in his ...intense look...

Hope to see you all tomorrow as it looks like the precap is hot....๐Ÿ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Priya, Krishna, Rafia, Rooj and anyone esle online at the moment๐Ÿ˜Š....

@Priya & Krishna - Liked you posts on the episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ....I found the Sunny and Sam scenes cute too....Sam is finally relaxing and being herself....

Goes without saying, that ShaNak stole my heart again๐Ÿ˜ƒ, even without much air time together....Love seeing Shaan care for Khanak....I am so glad her feelings are clear, even after her shock....She is more concerned about her relationaship with Shaan after seeing Sunny....

I think Rahul has been spying on Sam & Khanak....So that's why he was informed about the accident...Maybe he is concerned or just wants to be kept informed of Shaan's family....

Definately interesting๐Ÿ˜ƒ....
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
just watched the epi...and wat an epi...bout to go watch it again and give my take...

Hi di!๐Ÿค— i will surely send you my pm and oh boy i have a lot!