~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Update Thread #25~ - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Not sure who's still here but just watched the epi on you tube and OOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

came rushing back to IF to share my excitement
Now i know why every one went mad over the precap. yaar such mein kuch meetha ho gaaye😳😳😳😳😳 

and LOVINGGGGG both their outfite man

Man how am I meant to concentrate now yesterdays scenes and the beg of todays were cute but more 😍 type cute but the precap looks toooooo hot 🤣🤣🤣🤣 
shouldnt have seen it must get back to work but cant
^^I know Rooj...I hate night classes! But what to do yaar!

^^Beeni...I always see YashAran in ShaNak! 😍 because they are Yashu and Karan who are acting ShaNak 😆
buss rafia say bye bye to your waork for today! for me i'm lucky cuz i have a very nice option of sleeping RIGHT now and dream about the hot precap and khanak's moves LOL! ermm that came out wrong na? i mean khanak's inititatives! LOL 
@ rain tu aagai?

dekha tu besharam ho rahi hai🤣🤣
Originally posted by tofeeees

buss rafia say bye bye to your waork for today! for me i'm lucky cuz i have a very nice option of sleeping RIGHT now and dream about the hot precap and khanak's moves LOL! ermm that came out wrong na? i mean khanak's inititatives! LOL 

🤣🤣🤣

what moves beeni?
dance moves
kiss moves
seduction moves
move moves ? 🤣
aur pata nahi kya?🤣🤣🤣
from the sound of pre-cap it seems khanak was seducing shaan, which is fine by me totally🤣 im all up for it🤣
Originally posted by -Saira-

^^I know Rooj...I hate night classes! But what to do yaar!  tell me bout it...i hate them...mine last till 10 at night...btw where do u live?

^^Beeni...I always see YashAran in ShaNak! 😍 because they are Yashu and Karan who are acting ShaNak 😆 i have something on that theory which i will pm u once i get home...and trust me u will love it
Originally posted by tofeeees

@ BEENI LOOOOOOOOL

khanaks inititive my foot go go aaj aachi se neend hogi🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ rooj looool yeah im back if i am besharam then that means tujhe mujhpar asare ho choke hai, yaar i swear wasnt like this b4 lol ran back from uni to log back on parents will probs kill me if they knew

@beeni

hey beenz! what's up kuriye? when can we expect your next ahem PM wala OS?😉😆

@rooj

dying to read your take on what kt said about looking forward to the date with ym.......ahem........i mean khanak!😛

@ rooj liking the modern seductive khanak aye?😉

and @ beeni seriously moves you asked for that one🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@ rain: see this is how the family does to u...waise I'm going to take all the credit for ur besharmi🤣 and dont worry v all have been through that...i tell my mom im working🤣🤣🤣 such a lie🤣 ok i dont tell her a thing...🤣🤣
@Zenn: don't worry u will get my take on that and plus more but it will be in a pm warna meri toh vat lag jayegi!🤣

and of course Im enjoying the modern khanak on that aspect but not so much on her mental state tho🤣

Beeni u asked for the moves now pick on and write an OS on it! and i want the Ahem PM too!