India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?

bengali.rani97 Groupbie
bengali.rani97
bengali.rani97

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Okay, so whenever i come to this forum, all i see is comparison topics.
IT'S GETTING EXTREAMLY ANNOYING. 
I mean usally im a silent reader, but NOW whenever i come here its all crammed with comparison topics. 
LETS FACE IT PEOPLE. Nothing we do is gonna bring Priyal back. And i love both of them, BUT come on. PRIYAL is ONLY 16.! That means she is not even finished high school. I really don't think thats a really appropriate age, to be doing a daily serial. And, i keep hearing that sara looks too old fro this mona and anukulp. Well let me tell you that she is only like 20. And i think ''Mona's'' age is more closer to that then 16. And as for Anukulp, i don't see how? Like i bet you he's like 25 or something in real life. 
Please STOP. NO MORE. 
I love Priyal too. But i think she should wait a year, or more. Finish school or whatver, and then come back on. 16 is tooo young. 
For now, im enjoying the track, and please people do not ruin it like this. Okay? Big smile
I know it's like a big change, and some people are hurt. But lets not ruin the forum. I don't think there is anything we could do about it. If you simply don't enjoy the show anymore .. stop watching it. No point of complaining. Priyal or Sara, i simply like the character of Mona. I think Priyal did a better job, but Sara is not doing that bad either. Tongue 

All i want to say to Priyal, is that finish your school, and come back soon. All your fans will be waitng. Wink We hope to see you in an even better show.! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girlrayadallieboparaisoniasherma

Desdemona Senior Member
Desdemona
Desdemona

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Why are you shouting as if some outsiders trespassed in to your personal property?  This is a public forum and people come and go as they like.  They come here to talk. Not to fight or just to  read.
boparaisonia IF-Dazzler
boparaisonia
boparaisonia

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bengali.rani97

Okay, so whenever i come to this forum, all i see is comparison topics.
IT'S GETTING EXTREAMLY ANNOYING. 
I mean usally im a silent reader, but NOW whenever i come here its all crammed with comparison topics. 
LETS FACE IT PEOPLE. Nothing we do is gonna bring Priyal back. And i love both of them, BUT come on. PRIYAL is ONLY 16.! That means she is not even finished high school. I really don't think thats a really appropriate age, to be doing a daily serial. And, i keep hearing that sara looks too old fro this mona and anukulp. Well let me tell you that she is only like 20. And i think ''Mona's'' age is more closer to that then 16. And as for Anukulp, i don't see how? Like i bet you he's like 25 or something in real life. 
Please STOP. NO MORE. 
I love Priyal too. But i think she should wait a year, or more. Finish school or whatver, and then come back on. 16 is tooo young. 
For now, im enjoying the track, and please people do not ruin it like this. Okay? Big smile
I know it's like a big change, and some people are hurt. But lets not ruin the forum. I don't think there is anything we could do about it. If you simply don't enjoy the show anymore .. stop watching it. No point of complaining. Priyal or Sara, i simply like the character of Mona. I think Priyal did a better job, but Sara is not doing that bad either. Tongue 

All i want to say to Priyal, is that finish your school, and come back soon. All your fans will be waitng. Wink We hope to see you in an even better show.! 

well said and ur right everyone needs to just relax and enjoy the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
do not make such topics.
topic closed.
RMJ dev team.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index