Maryada
Maryada

What will Uttara do? (Page 2)

waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

@ waniya_fatima...can't say.......but looking at the actress who plays the role of uttara....this character has not to be of weak personality.  Secondly, i would say in life there is limit to everything...beyond certain limit things are not tolerated.

and i wasnt talking about the actress i know kamya is brillient actress and if she would be given such role she owuld look fab but here i was talking about the character. she will be shattered to know the reality she will be in delima what to choose and where to go and i guess she will make him guilty by accepting his unfair demand....

its just a random prediction by me yara

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
@ waniya_ fatima....when I said 'strong actor'... I meant that actors are selected in relation to the characters. Let's see what unfolds...we can only keep guessing.
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

@ waniya_ fatima....when I said 'strong actor'... I meant that actors are selected in relation to the characters. Let's see what unfolds...we can only keep guessing.

but by keeping her past performance in mind i suggested this. when she hid everything from her family... yes she stood against it at the end. so lets w8 and watch
IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the perspective guys... since i started the topic, let me tell u what i thnk--- I think she will try her best to make sure Rishabh does not go back to being the drunkard wife abuser that he was earlier. If she does not do as the situation demands, Rishabh might go back to back to being the same.... Hence to save that she will give in. Once that happnes, there will be no stopping. He will expect this from her each time he needs a favour from someone.
RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
"i would say in life there is limit to everything...beyond certain limit things are not tolerated."

Well..nicely quoted..isn't that the title of the show too..Maryada lekin kab tak?

I think the time will come when Uttara (played by KAMYA PUNJABI)will take matter in her hands once she knows the original intentions of Rishab..she has suffered enough in his hands..n now he wants some other to join to torture her..

Her maryada ka dayra..will surely break n she will surely teach a lesson that women are not just some thing to be sold...she definetly is not a type to give herself to some guy just so that her husband's job remains..

Lets see how creatives move this track..
Will be Waiting for it..
Good wishes..
Sri:-)

Edited by sri_4 - 11 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cherrypansy

nayhaj Senior Member
nayhaj
nayhaj

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
i dont think Rishabh will make her doing anything like that..he will somehow get the loan first and then not keep his promise but then again u never know 
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
What exactly would she be agreeing to?   Have they disclosed the intentions of the guy, and the agreement b/w husband and that sleeze?

BTW - I agree, she's a strong character, as are the other 3 women of this show.

THis show is unique in that it does not focus on any one girl, or on one romantic jodi.    But mostly it's unique in that it shows the strength these 4 women possess - some handle the situation silently and patiently and show inherent strength.  Some fight against it, regardless of whether the outcome has them as victors or losers.  

All four women have totally different dilemas, yet are all connected via this family, and have showed immense strength in their decisions and actions.     So I feel, in this too, they'll show Uttara doing the strong thing.  And if projected properly, her love for her husband and saving their marriage maybe the strong thing. 

I don't htink he'll let her go through with whatever it is she's supposed to be doing.  Is the guy asking him to lend his wife to him like that Demi Moore movie?  Indecent Proposal was the name I think?

-S

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure

GAMESPOT Newbie
GAMESPOT
GAMESPOT

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i thought of the same movie ....Indecent proposal...the only difference is Robert Redford character and Rastogis character are very different

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index