India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

What will Uttara do?

IdiotBoxCrazy Groupbie
IdiotBoxCrazy
IdiotBoxCrazy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
OMG. what a situation to be in. Will she give in to the demands of the situation and agree to the condition of the sleezy fellow. (I am forgetting his name)
I personally think she will give in and agree to the condition, in order to save her marriage and their financial condition and also in fear that Rishabh might go back to his earlier avtaar if this loan does not pass. So she will agree like a dutiful wife and suffer in silence...
Opinions???

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Gosh I hope not. Chi chi chi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cEvash

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hhope not and she defies her sick husband n the ffoolio gross. Our poor kamya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nayhaj

.ayesha. IF-Stunnerz
.ayesha.
.ayesha.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
i hope not yaar 
  i don't want her to agree with yaar 
   i want her stand up for herself yaar 
 i think that she will yaar
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
IBC,

i think she will get agree once she gets an idea about her hubby's intentions she will get agree on her own so that he would be under this guilt entire his life....

that man sucks indeed.
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
I don't think so ....she will fight against it...she is not like her sister Devyani who knowing  her husband's wrongdoings just abides by him. This is just my assumption based on the so far character sketched by creatives of both the sisters.
waniya_fatima IF-Sizzlerz
waniya_fatima
waniya_fatima

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

I don't think so ....she will fight against it...she is not like her sister Devyani who knowing  her husband's wrongdoings just abides by him. This is just my assumption based on the so far character sketched by creatives of both the sisters.

piyu,

remember when he abused her troubled her in past she hid this truth from her family even from her sister. o i believe she will take revenge from Rishab on her own
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

@ waniya_fatima...can't say.......but looking at the actress who plays the role of uttara....this character has not to be of weak personality.  Secondly, i would say in life there is limit to everything...beyond certain limit things are not tolerated.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index