India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kajol and Rani (Page 3)

mj_applehead Goldie
mj_applehead
mj_applehead

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
kajol n rani?both are very talented actresses but its not like am dyin to see them together.i want to see preity n kajol or madhuri-kajol which might be impossible now.hmph.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaSqUeRaDeAbbyviv

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Kajol and Rani together in a movie... No Thanks... watching them together in an episode of KWK was highly annoying..... a movie will be too tedious to watch....

Personally... I find Kajol too over rated as an actor.... I definitely prefer Rani as a better actress....

Looking forward to her and Kareena together with Aamir....

Yeah that was def enough seeing them on KWK. Man was that uncomfortable. Imagine if they were both in a film together, they will try to out do each other in every scene to show who is a better actress. Nightmare. No thanks I don't wanna see them do films together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

clars-Mmmmm-

turqoisedress IF-Stunnerz
turqoisedress
turqoisedress

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
No thank you. I am not interested in seeing these 2 together on-screen again. They're highly uncomfortable with each other/don't like each other and everyday there will be articles about Kajol-Rani fights on sets. Headache for us and the director.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nuktaacheensmarieclars-Mmmmm-

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
I am watching my cousin's wedding film so I'd rather watch that then see Kajol and Rani together again. Can't be dealing with it.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mmmmm-

Rekha_ji IF-Dazzler
Rekha_ji
Rekha_ji

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I personally get the impression that Kajol just sees Rani as her silly younger cousin who used to play with her little sister. And then when she hit stardom after KKHH, and soon after that Kajol got married and semi-retired, she didn't understand or like all the attention that Rani was getting. Kajol has a huge ego.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

Abbyviv Goldie
Abbyviv
Abbyviv

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
^^ well we don't know (for sure) who has huge ego and who doesn't  ..n I get that they r not friends which is up to them .. after all this is a very personal matter but as professional actresses I don't see why not? and being professional doesn't mean you have to be friend with everyone, aamir kajol were so professional n superb when they did Fanaa, Salman-Kajol and also Kajol-Bebo..  however, Kajol-Priety or Mads-Kajol sound even better  

Edited by AbbiePrivate - 11 January 2011 at 9:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusMaSqUeRaDemj_applehead

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I would prefer it with SRK, Salman or Aamir. Otherwise, no need for them to work together.
MaSqUeRaDe Goldie
MaSqUeRaDe
MaSqUeRaDe

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
^^ Leave it girl BS forum and its negativity for Kajol/SRK never ceases Tongue..Even though i m a kajol fan i am not blind enough to say she is the queen of actresses ever to lay her feet on earth Day DreamingSilly..YEs she is not versatile enough and i m terribly dissapointed she limited her career sticking to Kjo and likes of his ..But plsss who is not overrated by the way in bolly?..Rani who stuck to YRF and their candyfloss movies(expect for 2-3 movies which m sure even Kadz has) ? always has the image of abala naari!! no wonder kekta loves her LOL..or Ash who even after being in indutry for more than 12 yrs find it difficult to deliver a hit and gives crap worthy perfomances like Action replay?Tongue..woww the hypocricy of bolly forum!! Clap..Rank Kajol lower to Tabu,Konkana,Sridevi i dont have any qualms but not to some overrated queens ..And the frustration of some fans cuz SRK/Kjo prefer kajol to their favorite heroines *yawwwn* so old and boring!!

About offscreen arrogance,Jo bhi hai sab ki saamne hai wont go behind ppls back and bitch about them or a homewrecker atleast Wink..oh sure DONT want Rani-Kajol ever again in a movie..Give me Preity-Kajol/Mads-Kajol anydayyyy!!

Oh yea cant wait to see Bebo-Rani onscreen ..Sure Aaamir would give minimum footage to Kareena considering her current star status so Rani wont NEVER be sidelined LOL..Also interesting to see how they will get along onscreen now there is change of equations unlike last kwk Tongue..Hope not so much love overflows like in case of Rani-Ash/Priety or Kareena-PC/Amisha/Bipasha :)

Edited by kattyluv - 11 January 2011 at 10:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusmj_appleheadAbbyvivNuktaacheen

Go to top