Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Totally got Freak out watching new Promo

Maancey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Heyy Guyz... Wassup ... really wanna share what horrible sight i had today in the morning at 6:18 am IST... Actually i was working on my office presentation along with watching Star One , A terrible promo just got witnessed by me... It was the new geet promo which was showing all the excitement related to maneet marriage at first glance but then it gradually showed Brij killing geet with his pistol , in the name of his familyz pride & honour.... with Maan left behind screaming Geetz name in a tremendous pain in his eyes.... Ohhh myyyy God.... Plssss sumbuddy help me & tell me dat its not gonna happen or else i m gonna get mad at Cvz if they tried to attempt such a Ekta Kapoor Type Crap....Totally Freaked out & disturbed since i had watched dat promo.....πŸ’”.... Plsss sumbuddy Pacify me....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisa_nr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I saw morning πŸ‘.... Maneet were looking damn good in Mandap scene... πŸ˜
mallu.crowe20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dont worry dear its just a promo. dont take it seriously. der vil b some tough moments but our maan vil not let anything happen to geet. marriage is going to happen for sure and evrything vil b alright. so dont worry😊😊
MaanGeetkiSimmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
GOSH THEY'RE NOT GONA KILL GEET ! AHHA the show's name is GEET HUI SABSE PARAYI 4 a reason =D
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ohh god..I am soo scared
ANGILS.KALI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Not fare yar the do so much 4 this marriage. . . . . Not good hona hi chahiye. . . Brij cant do this. . What do you think girls. .
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Maancey

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Heyy Guyz... Wassup ... really wanna share what horrible sight i had today in the morning at 6:18 am IST... Actually i was working on my office presentation along with watching Star One , A terrible promo just got witnessed by me... It was the new geet promo which was showing all the excitement related to maneet marriage at first glance but then it gradually showed Brij killing geet with his pistol , in the name of his familyz pride & honour.... with Maan left behind screaming Geetz name in a tremendous pain in his eyes.... Ohhh myyyy God.... Plssss sumbuddy help me & tell me dat its not gonna happen or else i m gonna get mad at Cvz if they tried to attempt such a Ekta Kapoor Type Crap....Totally Freaked out & disturbed since i had watched dat promo.....πŸ’”.... Plsss sumbuddy Pacify me....

Don't worry nothing will happen to Geet, till Maan is with her nothing can happen to Geet, I'm sure of that
KrishnaKalpana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh God.. I have not seen the promo yet... but I hope nothing like that will happen....
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Jab Maan ho Geet k sath to phir kaisa dar
adenshia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maancey

If Geet dies there is nothing left in the serial. The main story itself revolves around Geet and her child. What is the serial if both dont remain. So nothing wil;l happen to Geet but offcourse there will be sum tough moments may be after the marriage.