India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Pooja leaving?? =s (Page 2)

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
@smitzzz Gosh I totally agree with you!! Pooja has really grown on me tooo!! Before she was too irritating but now she's doing a great job!! Clap Totally love her..

@farhin being an akshay-Manjari fan I can understand ur furiousness, but to be honest I agree with smitzz here.. Pooja is completely innocent here.. The ones to actually blame are Manjari and akshay.. Manjari toh obviously for misunderstanding akshay's love and encouraging Pooja indirectly.. But it's akshay's fault too.. Fine I agree he unknowingly created all the misunderstandings but now toh he knows everything.. He knows his faults but still quiet?? And you still blame Pooja?? Pooja is the balli ki bakri here to be honest.. I agree akshay is a bechara for not getting his true love but Pooja is bechari too!! If at all someone is innocent then it is only Pooja right now.. She completely has no idea of anything whatsoever!! Atleast akshay knows what's going on and why is it happening as well.. So Pooja's actions, talks, reactions are all reasonable for now in the show..

Just wanna clear one thing.. I am not against akshay or anything like that.. I like akshay and his character too.. Take my post light heartedly plz.. Embarrassed

Edited by WooHooHaha21 - 11 January 2011 at 6:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionsmitzz

heenumeenu91 Senior Member
heenumeenu91
heenumeenu91

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Not only is it Akshay's fault but his mom's too, because she went to their house with a intention of marriage, and even spoke to them about it, but as soon as she realized that it wasnt Manjari but rather Pooja, And the anger she shows towards the Chaturvedi family seems so useless, and others have said, Akhsay knows that Pooja is still thinking that their marriage will happen, though it might happen, Akshay doesnt want to get married to her and neither does he love her, but at the same time he knows that it was Pooja standing there instead of Manjari, so how is it that he cant say anything, and when they became "friends" again, Akshay should have had the guts to tell the girl that he loves someone else, and doesnt want to marry her, instead now she thinks that they are going to push each other for the best and marry after each is settled and content with their lives

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallionsmitzz

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I guess she will leave only to come back again.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Whitestallion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index