India-Forums

Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

Pooja leaving?? =s

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Hey guys.. I was just wondering.. You know akshay told his mum that everything will be fine as Pooja is leaving in 10 days to continue her studies somewhere (don't remember where).. Does that 10 days mean that Pooja is leaving the show?? I mean you know if any of you watched DMG, you know how they ended the character of Tamanna (season 2), is it gonna be the same here??

I'm so confused, don't know why I have this thought.. I really don't want Pooja to leave the show!! I mean she has improved a lot and I loved her during the days when she confronted Akshay for ignoring her and then also loved her in the following episodes where she was heart-broken!! Gosh I just don't want her to leave.. I seriously think she can portray the emotional scenes soo much better than Manjari!! (I don't have anything against Manjari - I really love her acting and character) but I found Pooja better in the emotional scenes..

Plz cvs don't let Pooja go forever!! I don't mind if she leaves for sometime for Ranbir-Manjari to end but then I want her back..

What do you guys think??

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgWhitestallionsmitzzforbiddenloveSomerholicGirl-Mema-spamalotfrenz4u

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey.......dont take so much tension I am sure pooja will not go forever.......She will surely come back.......lolzzz....LOL

But yes I agree Pooja has improved a lot in acting since the show started......Smile

Edited by frenz4u - 11 January 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgWhitestallionWooHooHaha21-Mema-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
she may leave-after all her MBA track wasnt created for nothing!...but shell come back!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WhitestallionWooHooHaha21

forbiddenlove Goldie
forbiddenlove
forbiddenlove

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I think after they send her off to Delhi.....both Ranbir-Manjari and Akshary-Manjari tracks would move forward.

Pooja's presence creates too many complications coz then they have to spend some time on her reactions and her character. It would be difficult to portray all at once. So I think once these two tracks unfold, they will bring her back and then focus sep on her maybe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgWhitestallionWooHooHaha21

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by frenz4u

But in YIH, Even though I am very happy that she is going to Delhi within ten days Big smile ......but I think she will not leave to torture AKSHAY so soon......Angry

You're sounding like Madhu ji LOL

On a serious note, how is she torturing Akshay ? What is her fault in all of this ? She is completely innocent here. Heck, she doesn't even know that Akshay does not love her !!  It's his fault that he is not clearing the air abt it and misleading Pooja and her parents as well.

I like Pooja. She's so pure, sane and sensible. I want her to come back. Even if akshay doesnt love her back, no big deal. Absolutely no rona-dhona and sulking over it. She should complete her MBA and reach her goals and do something in life. I'm sure she wil find a nice guy who will appreciate her and love her for who she is.

Also the actress playing Pooja is growing on me. I agree with the topic poster that she has improved a lot in the acting dept and looks. She portrays all the emotions so well.

Edited by smitzz - 11 January 2011 at 6:53am

worship_dmgWooHooHaha21

Whitestallion Senior Member
Whitestallion
Whitestallion

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitzz

But in YIH, Even though I am very happy that she is going to Delhiwithin ten days Big smile......but I think she will not leave to torture AKSHAY so soon......Angry

You're sounding like Madhu ji LOL

On a serious note, how is she torturing Akshay ? What is her fault in all of this ? She is completely innocent here. Heck, she doesn't even know that Akshay does not love her !! It's his fault that he is not clearing the air abt it and misleading Pooja and her parents as well.

I like Pooja. She's so pure, sane and sensible. I want her to come back. Even if akshay doesnt love her back, no big deal. Absolutely no rona-dhona and sulking over it. She should complete her MBA and reach her goals and do something in life. I'm sure she wil find a nice guy who will appreciate her and love her for who she is.

Also the actress playing Pooja is growing on me. I agree with the topic poster that she has improved a lot in the acting dept and looks. She portrays all the emotions so well.

Right Pooja has done nothing wrong its all thmisunderstandings that caused all the trouble,i want her to come back too!!

worship_dmgWooHooHaha21

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Ya...I think I was a bit rude in saying Pooja torturing Akshay ....lolzz....Sorry for that.....I didn't meant to hurt anyone......I think I must edit my post.....
But I really dont like it when Pooja do all marriage talks and Akshay gets upset.....
Both Akshay and Pooja are responsible for all the misunderstandings......
And I want all this misunderstandings to just end soon.......Hope Akshay clears out soon and Pooja realises that Akshay dont love her at all.........so that she can move on with her career.........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

worship_dmgforbiddenloveWooHooHaha21

smitzz Goldie
smitzz
smitzz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Both Akshay and Pooja are responsible for all the misunderstandings......

Lol....are we watching the same show dear ? Can you pls explain how in the world is Pooja responsible for all the misunderstandings ?? Wasn't it Akshay who proposed marriage to her ( although unknowingly ) ? Confused Wasnt he the one who mislead her and is still keeping mum ?

worship_dmgWooHooHaha21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index