India-Forums

10th Jan WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Vinod is about to put vermolian in geeta's forhead and someone stops him.  He is introduced by his friend as rahu bhaiyya aka robinhood.  Vinod says he doesnt care for him and vinod's man try to hit him but he punches vinod's man.   Vinod's man become unconcisious.   Raghu says u cant marry her without her consent.   Vinod says dont spoil my mood and raghu's man try to hit vinod but raghu stops him.   Raghu says this is vinod...he says i will go from here but first u ask this girl if she is getting married with her consent.   and vinod gets up and raghu tells him to get out of the mandir.   Sudha is getting mad and telling vinod to put sindoor in geeta's forehead.  Raghu warns him ...and vinod is getting mad at him and tries to hit raghu and there is a fight between raghu and vinod.   Geeta is being held by sudha.and her mom.   and raghu beats vinod..and then he warns him.   Then he goes to geeta takes the garland off her and carries her out of the mandir.   She is unconsicious.   He puts her in the jeep and then leaves to go to bhagat house.   

Sudha calls malini and malini says how did this happen...and sudha says it is some raghu the robinhood..and he should be coming home with geeta.   and sudha says take care from ur end or Dr. bhaghat will send us to jail.   And malini says it is not my problem..and dont involve me in it.  and sudha says dont think i m naive....reemember.. i also know how to play a safe game and i will tell my in-laws to tell Dr. bhaghat about u.   Malini is worried..  and jija says whats up??  and malini doesnt know how to handle the matter.

Raghu is on his way to Dr. Bhaghat's house but his jeep stops in the way....and his phone battery is dead also.   he is trying to fix the jeep and he is cursing the jeep...and a car passes by him and then stops a little ahead of him.   Raghu goes up to the car and there is a boy and girl inside....the boy comes out and think raghu is a goon..and raghu slaps him...as the boy needs to realize he is a man and need to behave like a man.   and then he lets them go.    When raghu comes back to his jeep...geeta is missing..and raghu is trying to find her.   Geeta is walkiing on the road and remembering prince's words and treath about committing suicide.   and how he doesnt love her.   and she is crying.   

Dr. Bhaghat and family are worried about geeta.   Rahul says we all blamed prince without any reason and we should have found the truth..and Dr. bhaghat and family are shocked.   Dr. Bhaghat is telling rahul off.   Kamya is standing by the door listening to all this.   Dr. Bhaghat says if ur in-laws dont go from here then our family is going to be ruined.   Kamya starts taunting how rahul's family is blaming her family but they all cant see that geeta is responsible for all this.   Dr. Bhaghat is crying.   

Geeta comes to a place where there is water and she thinks she lost her father's trust i should die...and she is about to jump in and raghu stops her.   He tells her to listen to him before jumping.  Geeta says i dont know why u r saving me...raghu says 90% of the girl dont think before dying...and geeta says i broke my dad's trust...i want to die.   raghu says ok...u want to die right...die..and he pushes her in the water.   and then he jumps in after some time and saves her.   Then geeta says first u pushed me and now u r saving me.  Raghu says if u run from problems they will be after u...but if u face the problems then it will go away.  He says i have granted u this life...so now ur life belongs to me...and then he says ur father saved my life...so i saved u from marriage and from dying.  He says i have changed...so now u change as well.   Who ever is troubling u show them what u r made of.   

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondasarahjcMizzInderSainiJANNAVSanskareHumtum25milwebpearldesaiHeenapbmm1985musica10venshanak.hotnycsweetieSilverBell

ven Goldie
ven
ven

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
thanks
rina20 Groupbie
rina20
rina20

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Thanks!!!! I feel maby the new guy might be the male lead!!! What say???

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
nice update loved it.
nilizaa Senior Member
nilizaa
nilizaa

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the amazing update
kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
that is what i am thiinking too now lets see whether he is the lead or prince is ....and Geeta will teach him and Malini Yadav a lesson.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
thx for the update
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index