Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by magesh18

[QUOTE=magesh18]

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngryShocked

And from when did this insult start..Amma was all warmth and cool until marriage ..She started to be rude when she suspected that her son was not happy, she became cruel when Pratigya publicly humiliated them by outing the secret...and secondly U see a cruel woman, I see an insecure woman ,  when such woman feel threatened, they turn bullies..and that is what Amma is ..A bully..

Pratigya has never bad mouthed anyone..she has given respect to her in laws..but it is bec she feels it is her duty ..and not bec it comes from the depth ...I think the Sensitive Thakurain senses it and so her blind hate..

Sathya, u sure of this, may be i fail to see something like this in her character..... Ok, anyway she is dutiful atleast...LOL. U call thakurain 'sensitive' she should show her sensitiveness to her husband for illtreating her. So we all accept she got blind hate towards Pratigya....why can't she open her eyes n see the basic goodness in P tht K loves. they should hv known their son's character well b4 anyone.... is my POV.Wink

When P married K, even she had blind hatred for him. She also could not open her eyes to see that he really loves her and supports her when needed. 

It took a face-blackening to realize the goodness of K. 

Maybe thakurain needs some incident like this to know the goodness of P.

Hopefully everything soughts out... but thn our show ends ..CryOuchLOL

Ouch

Not sure whether one needs an antoganist for the show to continue. Why cant it be taken in the route of ups and downs of kriya life. That would be far more interesting (alteast for me)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Wonderful wonderful post Mera.
I had a great time reading it.
I found that JKG statement very interesting too.Its ok for Adarsh but not K
The scene between SDS and P was intense.

P.S I hope the actor who plays Guruji reads the IF. It is imperative! He must know how stupid he looks vibrating like that. I wonder if he'll do his frog impression today? ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteCrAzYREDMERARAI

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by magesh18

[QUOTE=magesh18]

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngryShocked

And from when did this insult start..Amma was all warmth and cool until marriage ..She started to be rude when she suspected that her son was not happy, she became cruel when Pratigya publicly humiliated them by outing the secret...and secondly U see a cruel woman, I see an insecure woman ,  when such woman feel threatened, they turn bullies..and that is what Amma is ..A bully..

Pratigya has never bad mouthed anyone..she has given respect to her in laws..but it is bec she feels it is her duty ..and not bec it comes from the depth ...I think the Sensitive Thakurain senses it and so her blind hate..

Sathya, u sure of this, may be i fail to see something like this in her character..... Ok, anyway she is dutiful atleast...LOL. U call thakurain 'sensitive' she should show her sensitiveness to her husband for illtreating her. So we all accept she got blind hate towards Pratigya....why can't she open her eyes n see the basic goodness in P tht K loves. they should hv known their son's character well b4 anyone.... is my POV.Wink

when I say Sensitive..I do not mean that she is tender hearted or soft hearted..I mean that she is quick to sense the atmosphere and quick to catch on the subconscious body language..she was the first one to sens that things has changed between Aarushi and Pratigya ..in other words  Amma catches on to non verbal cues pretty fast ...

Pratigya too was blind to Krishna's goodness , she was not even accepting when Kesar said that Krishna was good..it took a coal painting and venom drinking for Pratigya to realize that Krishna was good..How will Amma realize Pratigya's goodness, when all she has seen is Pratigya shaming them in public, her ladla son dancing to Pratigya's tune, Pratigya sending her off to Prison , Pratigya meddling in Shakthi's marriage, Pratigya using their son's blind love and getting married to him so that the shame of spending the night with paraya mard  is obliterated  [HER POV] ..I would say ..it will require lot more than venom drinking to decrease the poison of Amma's thougts..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18MERARAIHamiSkybabithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Nice to see a good discussion going on in my thread before I got here. Continue, continue.

MIL like Takurain are more common.  When will we get to see Prats defend her pati Parameshwar the way she did her Papa dearest.  Krishna has defended her plenty to both her family (SCAM investigation) and his parents.

Will KN still wait for the 12+ days to get his hands on YKW? What if YKW refuses to go to temple to pray? Will she have to do it under duress?

Takurain expects Prats to treat her with respect and lovingly.  Does she realize how she behaves with Ganti Dadi? Her respect for her sasuma is not from the heart either. Prats is following her lead.

I'd like to see Prats have some real dialogues like the one she told Takurain yday. That's what she really felt so it felt real. Hope POPS stop the baashans and give her some hard hitting dialogues.  Krishna

When Kesar finally speaks upClap, it will be what viewers are waiting for with bated breath day after day.  Kesar interference yday trying to break up saas-bahu face off and the look she gave when KN said he was going to bring his wife back to Niwas, the look that she gave KN makes me think Kesar is about to come unplugged and we are in for a treat.

SS will be in shock much the same way he was when Adarsh babu whacked KN with his stick and Komal defended her husband to her brother.

It's about time to sideline YKW and her non-acting and bring Komal to center stage. This is one talented girl who needs to be showcased on the show. She brings out such nuanced expressions like Krishna that we'd love to see. There will be no complaints as long as she is not given over the top dialogues.

Imagine the treat!  It will  have IF hopping, viewers talking, with TRPs rising, and POPS loving it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSkyhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Nice to see a good discussion going on in my thread before I got here. Continue, continue.

MIL like Takurain are more common.  When will we get to see Prats defend her pati Parameshwar the way she did her Papa dearest.  Krishna has defended her plenty to both her family (SCAM investigation) and his parents.

Will KN still wait for the 12+ days to get his hands on YKW? What if YKW refuses to go to temple to pray? Will she have to do it under duress?

Takurain expects Prats to treat her with respect and lovingly.  Does she realize how she behaves with Ganti Dadi? Her respect for her sasuma is not from the heart either. Prats is following her lead.

I'd like to see Prats have some real dialogues like the one she told Takurain yday. That's what she really felt so it felt real. Hope POPS stop the baashans and give her some hard hitting dialogues.  Krishna

When Kesar finally speaks upClap, it will be what viewers are waiting for with bated breath day after day.  Kesar interference yday trying to break up saas-bahu face off and the look she gave when KN said he was going to bring his wife back to Niwas, the look that she gave KN makes me think Kesar is about to come unplugged and we are in for a treat.

SS will be in shock much the same way he was when Adarsh babu whacked KN with his stick and Komal defended her husband to her brother.

It's about time to sideline YKW and her non-acting and bring Komal to center stage. This is one talented girl who needs to be showcased on the show. She brings out such nuanced expressions like Krishna that we'd love to see. There will be no complaints as long as she is not given over the top dialogues.

Imagine the treat!  It will  have IF hopping, viewers talking, with TRPs rising, and POPS loving it. 

Love it!

corvette

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

P.S I hope the actor who plays Guruji reads the IF. It is imperative! He must know how stupid he looks vibrating like that. I wonder if he'll do his frog impression today? ROFL
when is come to shamu, anything is possible, after all he is the biggest enemy in his children lives. he made me laughted so much yesterday when he called up pratz, this is the same man who needed proofs from her.

MERARAIhussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

when is come to shamu, anything is possible, after all he is the biggest enemy in his children lives. he made me laughted so much yesterday when he called up pratz, this is the same man who needed proofs from her.
If you check Websters dictionary for the word dumb-ass you will find Shamu's name as the definition!ROFL

CrAzYRED

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mia03

If you check Websters dictionary for the word dumb-ass you will find Shamu's name as the definition!ROFL
the whole family is in it...the own shares in it, soon with how things going with them they may even own it too.LOLLOLLOL

MERARAIhussainramso

Go to top