babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by magesh18

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngryShocked

If I think from the thakur's family POV, Pratigya was  madly in love with K, and this in turn forced K to threathen the thakurs to marry her. That would have given some bad impression about P to start with. 

Then she refused to consummate the marriage. If you look at it from Thakuraayin POV, here is a girl who loved krishna forced him to marry her, but refused to consummate.  What kind of impression that would give her. 

And K keeps defending P for all her mistakes(i.e mistakes from thakurs POV).  Then in front of everybody, P insults the whole K family that she has not allowed K to touch her. And in front of the whole world she tells that she has been kidnapped before marriage. And for the fake pregnancy track,  thakur's have reason to believe that P colluded with K in faking pregnancy.

Anybody in thakur's position would think that P married K because she was kidnapped before by somebody and wanted to hide it. So they have reason to hate P.

Now on top of it, P's sister voluntarily marries Shakti, acts like a nice bahu and oneday suddenly elopes. Are thakur's responsible for this? Are they toys for the P's family. 

No wonder, thakurain thinks that P is the root cause of all the problems of her family. And with no shame P keeps feeding of thakur's earnings, wears designer sarees, jewellry. But keeps saying that thakur;s do illegal things.

If she is so particular about earning int he right way and being on the good side of law, she should have refused to have food, wear only simple sarees brought from her maika.  and dont go around dressed like a doll.

If she has no qualms about taking her in-laws to police(which I think is the right move), then she should not continue to live in the same house. If she had done that I would have appreciated her.

My viewpoint was that instead of bashing the prof, it would have been better if thakurain directly dealt her anger with P. Its not as if P does not indulge in slapping P has slapped quite a few people. 

when she can forgive her sister for slapping her, surely she can forgive her saas for slapping too.

I actually do understand this view point...and yes !! from Thakurin's POV...what she did was correct...but here everything is acc to Pratigya's views..so from her POV..Thakurain is the wicked witch..
But P was always in her limits n she don't bad mouths her MIL. She never evr showed her MIL in a bad light..... she supported her wh she got joothi maar from her husband... what she all got back was...insult, insult n more insult.....

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

If I think from the thakur's family POV, Pratigya was  madly in love with K, and this in turn forced K to threathen the thakurs to marry her. That would have given some bad impression about P to start with. 

Then she refused to consummate the marriage. If you look at it from Thakuraayin POV, here is a girl who loved krishna forced him to marry her, but refused to consummate.  What kind of impression that would give her. 

And K keeps defending P for all her mistakes(i.e mistakes from thakurs POV).  Then in front of everybody, P insults the whole K family that she has not allowed K to touch her. And in front of the whole world she tells that she has been kidnapped before marriage. And for the fake pregnancy track,  thakur's have reason to believe that P colluded with K in faking pregnancy.

Anybody in thakur's position would think that P married K because she was kidnapped before by somebody and wanted to hide it. So they have reason to hate P.

Now on top of it, P's sister voluntarily marries Shakti, acts like a nice bahu and oneday suddenly elopes. Are thakur's responsible for this? Are they toys for the P's family. 

No wonder, thakurain thinks that P is the root cause of all the problems of her family. And with no shame P keeps feeding of thakur's earnings, wears designer sarees, jewellry. But keeps saying that thakur;s do illegal things.

If she is so particular about earning int he right way and being on the good side of law, she should have refused to have food, wear only simple sarees brought from her maika.  and dont go around dressed like a doll.

If she has no qualms about taking her in-laws to police(which I think is the right move), then she should not continue to live in the same house. If she had done that I would have appreciated her.

My viewpoint was that instead of bashing the prof, it would have been better if thakurain directly dealt her anger with P. Its not as if P does not indulge in slapping P has slapped quite a few people. 

when she can forgive her sister for slapping her, surely she can forgive her saas for slapping too.

I actually do understand this view point...and yes !! from Thakurin's POV...what she did was correct...but here everything is acc to Pratigya's views..so from her POV..Thakurain is the wicked witch..
But P was always in her limits n she don't bad mouths her MIL. She never evr showed her MIL in a bad light..... she supported her wh she got joothi maar from her husband... what she all got back was...insult, insult n more insult.....

And from when did this insult start..Amma was all warmth and cool until marriage ..She started to be rude when she suspected that her son was not happy, she became cruel when Pratigya publicly humiliated them by outing the secret...and secondly U see a cruel woman, I see an insecure woman ,  when such woman feel threatened, they turn bullies..and that is what Amma is ..A bully..

Pratigya has never bad mouthed anyone..she has given respect to her in laws..but it is bec she feels it is her duty ..and not bec it comes from the depth ...I think the Sensitive Thakurain senses it and so her blind hate..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18Mili27MERARAIbabithaj

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Hi Mera, 

yeah she never showed her MIL in bad light. Just that she made the whole thakur family a laughing stock when she made a private matter a public one. 

She could have put the lid on fake pregnancy immediately by rebutting it. Why did she listen to K. She was not in love with him at that point of time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIbabithaj

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

[QUOTE=They are going to need money to bail Adarsh and Shamu out.

Even I read about this upcoming track. How can Shamu kaka and Adarsh be held liable for any alleged crime committed by an adult, namely Arushi. I did not understand that bit. On what grounds do they go to the  jail.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=magesh18]

And from when did this insult start..Amma was all warmth and cool until marriage ..She started to be rude when she suspected that her son was not happy, she became cruel when Pratigya publicly humiliated them by outing the secret...and secondly U see a cruel woman, I see an insecure woman ,  when such woman feel threatened, they turn bullies..and that is what Amma is ..A bully..

Pratigya has never bad mouthed anyone..she has given respect to her in laws..but it is bec she feels it is her duty ..and not bec it comes from the depth ...I think the Sensitive Thakurain senses it and so her blind hate..

Sathya, u sure of this, may be i fail to see something like this in her character..... Ok, anyway she is dutiful atleast...LOL. U call thakurain 'sensitive' she should show her sensitiveness to her husband for illtreating her. So we all accept she got blind hate towards Pratigya....why can't she open her eyes n see the basic goodness in P tht K loves. they should hv known their son's character well b4 anyone.... is my POV.Wink

magesh18MERARAI

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Lovely post Mera - nice one!

See for me there were absolutely no surprises y'day (other than for a change the epi was snappy and pacy - all good CVs) b/c everyone behaved true to their character

Thakurs blasting
Saxes wailing
Amma bitching
Pratster jaw-jutting
Krishna toing and froing
and Ghanti Dadi ringing

The 2 shocks were Adarsh's whack on Shakti - which almost looked flukey, and Kesar miraculously daring to even attempt to hold her MIL back.......wow!!! Can we finally expect something from her????

I'm no YKW lover but I'm glad she decided not to run and face the consequences of her stupidity - for a CHANGE!!!!!

I like that soem reality has somewhat been restored as far as some of the characters are concerned, now need Krishna's character to be restored too....though I'm not sure that would necessarily bode well for the Saxsilly sisters....

Am trying to but out of someof the other posts where it is suggested what is happening now is right and its good that YKH got her ass hauled back to the TN not because I disagree but because I'm fed up of falling into the trap of analysing fiction with a real life brain...the two simply do not work....

All I ask is the CVs please remain loyal to these characters and give them due deference when writing the plots!

Peace xxxxx 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIHamiSkyhussainramso

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=magesh18]

Sathya, u sure of this, may be i fail to see something like this in her character..... Ok, anyway she is dutiful atleast...LOL. U call thakurain 'sensitive' she should show her sensitiveness to her husband for illtreating her. So we all accept she got blind hate towards Pratigya....why can't she open her eyes n see the basic goodness in P tht K loves. they should hv known their son's character well b4 anyone.... is my POV.Wink

When P married K, even she had blind hatred for him. She also could not open her eyes to see that he really loves her and supports her when needed. 

It took a face-blackening to realize the goodness of K. 

Maybe thakurain needs some incident like this to know the goodness of P.

MERARAIbabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=magesh18]

When P married K, even she had blind hatred for him. She also could not open her eyes to see that he really loves her and supports her when needed. 

It took a face-blackening to realize the goodness of K. 

Maybe thakurain needs some incident like this to know the goodness of P.

Hopefully everything soughts out... but thn our show ends ..CryOuchLOL
Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

magesh18

Go to top