MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

Originally posted by MERARAI

lovely post meraClap
for once i really want kesar to speak up............dont know if this will really happen........Ermm she  has passed all limits of bearence...Stern Smile
There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Hey Mushi beta Hug

Long time no see. How have you been?

Love the poem, true indeed.  For once I liked what Prats said to Takurain that she was passing all limits. That was realistic instead of the baashans that annoyed the other characters and us too.LOL

mera sis,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hug
me fit n fine...though was a little ill but now good....Tongue
P's dialoges were good...Smile

P's dialogues were LALLANTOP! Big smile Shefinally got one dialogue like the ones Krishna used to get at one time. I would have liked to see Prats get away from Takurain on her own.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

lovely post meraClap
for once i really want kesar to speak up............dont know if this will really happen........Ermm she  has passed all limits of bearence...Stern Smile
There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Hey Mushi beta Hug

Long time no see. How have you been?

Love the poem, true indeed.  For once I liked what Prats said to Takurain that she was passing all limits. That was realistic instead of the baashans that annoyed the other characters and us too.LOL

mera sis,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hug
me fit n fine...though was a little ill but now good....Tongue
P's dialoges were good...Smile

P's dialogues were LALLANTOP! Big smile Shefinally got one dialogue like the ones Krishna used to get at one time. I would have liked to see Prats get away from Takurain on her own.
n i wanna see her defend K like that in front of evryone........... n i mean everyone.......Stern Smile but that will just remain a dream i guess....Ouch

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Mushi

They say a woman wants equal rights and pay like men then how about showing Prats defend Krishna around her family first. They treat him worse until they need him to do their dirty work. Yday they offered nashta bec' they knew he could step in at Takurs and try to avert their gundagiri. Well he didnt' get anything to eat neither did the Takurs let up . They finally did the "utwana" Angad style. Angad must be happy wherever he is that YKW got kidnapped and not spared by Takurs.

Edited by MERARAI - 10 January 2011 at 11:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDmushiroxx

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Mushi

They say a woman wants equal rights and pay like men then how about showing Prats defend Krishna around her family first. They treat him worse until they need him to do their dirty work. Yday they offered nashta bec' they knew he could step in at Takurs and try to avert their gundagiri. Well he didnt' get anything to eat neither did the Takurs let up . They finally did the "utwana" Angad style. Angad must be happy wherever he is that YKW got kidnapped and not spared by Takurs.
agreed....Thumbs Up im so missing angad..........he would really have jumped up n down to see aro like that,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL
HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Ur 3m part is getting better n better!!
I want some drama from Kesarrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

What about Kesar threatening to spill the secrets,,,,she has a large no locked up in her litle heart!!
If Arushi is not spared...then truths will come out!

MERARAI

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Originally posted by magesh18

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngryShocked

If I think from the thakur's family POV, Pratigya was  madly in love with K, and this in turn forced K to threathen the thakurs to marry her. That would have given some bad impression about P to start with. 

Then she refused to consummate the marriage. If you look at it from Thakuraayin POV, here is a girl who loved krishna forced him to marry her, but refused to consummate.  What kind of impression that would give her. 

And K keeps defending P for all her mistakes(i.e mistakes from thakurs POV).  Then in front of everybody, P insults the whole K family that she has not allowed K to touch her. And in front of the whole world she tells that she has been kidnapped before marriage. And for the fake pregnancy track,  thakur's have reason to believe that P colluded with K in faking pregnancy.

Anybody in thakur's position would think that P married K because she was kidnapped before by somebody and wanted to hide it. So they have reason to hate P.

Now on top of it, P's sister voluntarily marries Shakti, acts like a nice bahu and oneday suddenly elopes. Are thakur's responsible for this? Are they toys for the P's family. 

No wonder, thakurain thinks that P is the root cause of all the problems of her family. And with no shame P keeps feeding of thakur's earnings, wears designer sarees, jewellry. But keeps saying that thakur;s do illegal things.

If she is so particular about earning int he right way and being on the good side of law, she should have refused to have food, wear only simple sarees brought from her maika.  and dont go around dressed like a doll.

If she has no qualms about taking her in-laws to police(which I think is the right move), then she should not continue to live in the same house. If she had done that I would have appreciated her.

My viewpoint was that instead of bashing the prof, it would have been better if thakurain directly dealt her anger with P. Its not as if P does not indulge in slapping P has slapped quite a few people. 

when she can forgive her sister for slapping her, surely she can forgive her saas for slapping too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27MERARAItanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

If I think from the thakur's family POV, Pratigya was  madly in love with K, and this in turn forced K to threathen the thakurs to marry her. That would have given some bad impression about P to start with. 

Then she refused to consummate the marriage. If you look at it from Thakuraayin POV, here is a girl who loved krishna forced him to marry her, but refused to consummate.  What kind of impression that would give her. 

And K keeps defending P for all her mistakes(i.e mistakes from thakurs POV).  Then in front of everybody, P insults the whole K family that she has not allowed K to touch her. And in front of the whole world she tells that she has been kidnapped before marriage. And for the fake pregnancy track,  thakur's have reason to believe that P colluded with K in faking pregnancy.

Anybody in thakur's position would think that P married K because she was kidnapped before by somebody and wanted to hide it. So they have reason to hate P.

Now on top of it, P's sister voluntarily marries Shakti, acts like a nice bahu and oneday suddenly elopes. Are thakur's responsible for this? Are they toys for the P's family. 

No wonder, thakurain thinks that P is the root cause of all the problems of her family. And with no shame P keeps feeding of thakur's earnings, wears designer sarees, jewellry. But keeps saying that thakur;s do illegal things.

If she is so particular about earning int he right way and being on the good side of law, she should have refused to have food, wear only simple sarees brought from her maika.  and dont go around dressed like a doll.

If she has no qualms about taking her in-laws to police(which I think is the right move), then she should not continue to live in the same house. If she had done that I would have appreciated her.

My viewpoint was that instead of bashing the prof, it would have been better if thakurain directly dealt her anger with P. Its not as if P does not indulge in slapping P has slapped quite a few people. 

when she can forgive her sister for slapping her, surely she can forgive her saas for slapping too.

I actually do understand this view point...and yes !! from Thakurin's POV...what she did was correct...but here everything is acc to Pratigya's views..so from her POV..Thakurain is the wicked witch..

magesh18MERARAI

magesh18 Groupbie
magesh18
magesh18

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Hi Mera, 

I actually do understand this view point...and yes !! from Thakurin's POV...what she did was correct...but here everything is acc to Pratigya's views..so from her POV..Thakurain is the wicked witch..

Thanks for understanding. Nowdays I dont feel like watching the serial. Every one of the saxes are turning out to be selfish. And YKW is the worst of the lot. I would have probably liked if YKW stayed at TN and fought with P (Though it would mean seeing more of YKW, which is bad). It would have been interesting for a change to see how P fights with a saxena

Mili27MERARAI

Go to top