Pratigya

TAKURS' MILITANT MONDAY (Page 2)

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magesh18

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

hello sir,i agree with u on the point that arrushi still don't deservve ny kind of sympathy from nyone........shez the only one whoz responsible for all the mess............not even shakti bz it was arrushi  who take a foolish decission of marrying shakti............but i'm shocked that u like to see thakurain slapping pratigya...........well ii feel pratigya rocked yesterday the way she replyed back to amma.........

yaaa i agree,if prtigya wanted jay to be punished for his crime than even arrushi needs to be punished as in the eyes of law she had commited a crime no matter how much cv's try to cover it by showing thakurs forcing arrushi to live in TN forcefully...............like prtigya use to say ''kissi k kehne se galat sahi nahi ho jata''........than why shez ignoring arrushi's crime n also taking it as  a galti..............Dead    yaa krishna has become a pet of pratigya now........it whd be gr88 to watch krishna supporting his dad............earlier he supported prats just bz he thinks shez ryt but now a days hez just supporting her out of love nbot bz he feels so............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!OuchAngryShocked
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

Hi Mera, 

hello sir,i agree with u on the point that arrushi still don't deservve ny kind of sympathy from nyone........shez the only one whoz responsible for all the mess............not even shakti bz it was arrushi  who take a foolish decission of marrying shakti............but i'm shocked that u like to see thakurain slapping pratigya...........well ii feel pratigya rocked yesterday the way she replyed back to amma.........

yaaa i agree,if prtigya wanted jay to be punished for his crime than even arrushi needs to be punished as in the eyes of law she had commited a crime no matter how much cv's try to cover it by showing thakurs forcing arrushi to live in TN forcefully...............like prtigya use to say ''kissi k kehne se galat sahi nahi ho jata''........than why shez ignoring arrushi's crime n also taking it as  a galti..............Dead    yaa krishna has become a pet of pratigya now........it whd be gr88 to watch krishna supporting his dad............earlier he supported prats just bz he thinks shez ryt but now a days hez just supporting her out of love nbot bz he feels so............

Magesh and P.t

Problem with YKW's defense is she can't say she was forced in to marriage. She dragged the big bear by the hand like he was the best groom she could find in that parking lot and married him.  If she pleads temporary insanity, how temporary was it? She drugged the guy, which shows she was capable of premeditation to keep him away. She intentionally and in public ridiculed, insulted and promised Takurain "I will fulfill all my promises in my new role as bahu". Well she broke that one when she took off to Green house. Takurs do value their vachan a lot..

I wrote about Prats's claim that a wrong on someone's say so doesn't become a right" a couple of days ago.  She took her anger out on him that day,  if only Krishna could have told her calling a crime a mistake doesn't make it so. I would have applauded him. Ermm

With SS constantly calling him kuttha, Krishna has started believing he's Prat's pet puppy. Where did the self-confident man who had a mind of his own vanish? Instead we have a man who seems to suffer from a form of identity crisis with the constant badgering coming at him from all sides. Ever since he got married, Prats started slinging insults and blamed him for her plight. Then his parents started ridiculing and insulting him after she proudly announced they were just roomies and nothing more. That started SS tirade at her and with Takurain egging him on and KN joining in it's become a taunting by Takur trio that is escalating to level that hints at Kriya making an early exit out of Niwas than expected. The Saxes don't respect hiim as damadh either. It's a day by day decision on their part. One day they are nice next day he is not good enough to polish their shoes.

Listen Baba, time is coming up for you to grab a note and pencil and get ready for some schooling. Let's hope the Pratigya Niwas track begins. Takurs stewing in their own hatred while Krishna and Prats move and do something worthwhile with their lives would keep them away from Takurs but we can at least see how they survive without each other. Krishna would be fine with Prats. The Takurs will be snorting all over the Niwas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27CrAzYRED

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
lovely post meraClap
for once i really want kesar to speak up............dont know if this will really happen........Ermm she  has passed all limits of bearence...Stern Smile
There's one sad truth in life I've found
While journeying east and west -
The only folks we really wound
Are those we love the best.
We flatter those we scarcely know,
We please the fleeting guest,
And deal full many a thoughtless blow
To those who love us best.
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mili97

Hoorrayyy... So YKW is the new Helen Of Troy! I am all set for the epic battle. Jokes apart, why do you think the Thakurs think that YKW is the only one who could have given them their heir apparent. YKW who is on a good terms with P would have been of no use to them.

Who are the pple living in Banaras? I envy their luck, 'trouble' somehow never reach them.

I know the Thakurs are pple who deserve a fate worse than having to deal with a runaway bride but still knowing what they are capable of doing,the Saxenas should have gone to the Thakurs and apologised for the 'mistake' committed by Arushi. It would have made no difference but just been an upfront thing to do.

Yesterday was not the first time that any of the Saxenas uttered the words," Don't forget that Komal is now a Saxena d'ter-in-law" If they mean this as a threat, fie on them!

Mili

Remember KN changed his mind about his next biwi. He had his mind set on YKW after the Diwali voyeur incident. SS couldn't force him . Strange isn't it that the Saxes didn't think YKW needed to finish her education, they were ready to marry her off to a guy without checking his family. They could have avoided all the pain and humilation and we could have been spared the silly track with a whole lot of nasal screeching and screaming with Takurain accompanying her.

The Saxes have no luck getting to Banares. last time Krishna stopped Prats at gun point. This time YKW vetoed the idea. When KN threw her on the seat and walked around to his driver's seat it gave her plenty of time to jump out. Why didn't she?  SS wouldnt' have shot her. He needs his potha incubator in good condition.  Instead she sat there like a toddler trapped in a car seat putting her arms out crying to help her like a toddler waiting for his parent who is busy unloading the shopping bags.

Komal being bahu at sad Sax is in name only. If she chose she could annul the marriage and walk out for non-comsummation of marraige. Lucky for Adarsh Komal  has the mind set like Krishna  that marriage is once in a lifetime incident. Can't say Prats believes that anymore, her sister got married and she is looking for a way out of it to explain it as a mistake. just a free boarding and lodging at Niwas for a few days along with a good loot of jewelry now safely locked away at Green House. Someone better make sure Naina doens't sell them like she sold her own to pay some bills. They are going to need money to bail Adarsh and Shamu out.

Mili27CrAzYRED

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushirox

lovely post meraClap
for once i really want kesar to speak up............dont know if this will really happen........Ermm she  has passed all limits of bearence...Stern Smile
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Hey Mushi beta Hug

Long time no see. How have you been?

Love the poem, true indeed.  For once I liked what Prats said to Takurain that she was passing all limits. That was realistic instead of the baashans that annoyed the other characters and us too.LOL

CrAzYREDmushiroxx

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

MERA'S MEANDERING MIND:

What happens if while KN is aiming a gun at Kesar to be rid of her, Kesar decides to spill the truth and says something like "go ahead and shoot me like you wanted to electrocute Prats on the terrace"Tongue. How quickly will KN freeze at that point?Wink His crafty actions before that incident has always unsettled him. What happens if she also speaks of Prats barbecue attempt by RED? Krishna only has to have a flashback moment to Kesar's warning when she had a high fever the night before his budday.

Ganti Dadi is also privy to RED attempts to kill Prats when Adarsh was hospitalized.

Today SS readily called for the jeep to run over his ladla BabaShockedErmmOuch. Is the first crack in the relationship between father and son suddenly widening to a gulf  before we know it?Confused

LALLANTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mERA, GOOD TO BE IN UR CLASS....Star

JUST iMAGINE IF this HAPPENS.....mY gOD mERA, THE trp'S WILL GO hIGHts!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreaming

I will keep posting them. Let's see if POPS take a clue and give us something we really want to see. Krishna's learning to read and write will be good about now before he finds a white collar job to meet Prats's requirements.Wink

CrAzYRED

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by mushirox

lovely post meraClap
~Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Hey Mushi beta Hug

Long time no see. How have you been?

Love the poem, true indeed.  For once I liked what Prats said to Takurain that she was passing all limits. That was realistic instead of the baashans that annoyed the other characters and us too.LOL

mera sis,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hug
me fit n fine...though was a little ill but now good....Tongue
P's dialoges were good...Smile

MERARAI

Go to top