Pratigya

TAKURS' MILITANT MONDAY

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saxes and Takurs face off over YKW. After seeing the barbaric ways of SS and KN will the Saxes finally stand up and fend off the Takur's militant ways.Takurain unleashes her militant side at Prats today and Krishna true to his vow to "saat dena" comes to her rescue.

Why is Naina helping Arghoosia walk, is she incapable of walking on her own? Shamu Gandhi thinks with the return of the twit happiness is returning to the Green house. Naina at first agrees but contradicts herself and wonders if Takurs would spare YKW. Shamu you shouldn't have done that. Every time you say it a disaster is just around the corner. So brace yourself for the arrival of militant Takurs tonight. Did anyone notice the Green wall at Saxes? Pale walls have given way to bright colors.๐Ÿค”

Dadi as usual has the only solution to the problem she knows. She wanted to pack Prats off to Banares before the wedding. Now she suggests the family pack YKW off to Banares yet again after the wedding. Avoidance Dadi? But like big sister twit makes a proclamation "I'm not going anywhere. Whatever happens I will stay right here and face it.  I made the mistake I have to face the consequences for it. No point in running away we have to stand up and face it." Shamu Gandhi's face expresses determination "we shall overcome".It reads like a history text book the way the Saxes make declarations.๐Ÿ˜†

Krishna urgently and desperately pleads with his brother and father to sit down and think things through with a cool mind.  "Do you take rifles to visit a relative? Stop! You are about to make a big mistake."  he asks hoping to make them see reason. But the terrorizing Takur duo were in no mood to calm their fired up brains. SS is in no mood to be thwarted today, he is being aided and abated by his older aulad KN on Mission: Kidnap YKW.  The crack in the father son relationship is seen today when SS overrides Krishna's pleas and tells KN to run his ladla over if need be and let going to Mumfordgunj.

Takurain is more delusional than she has ever been before. She accuses Shamu of all people as she taunts Prats "your father is cunning enough to send his daughters to the Takurs to loot their wealth and when it failed he took his daughter back. A lowlife family, In his greed for wealth he sold his daughters, what kind of business is he in that he didn't spare his married daughter either." Ganti Dadi is embarrassed at her bahu's filth dripping words while Kesar watches painfully.  Kesar speak up girl! In one sweeping statement you can shut the Takurain up for good. Yo Takurain, interesting how well you project that sick thinking of yours. The truth is, you are the one who wants to use his daughter as an incubator to give you a potha. Aren't there any other girls sitting like ducks waiting to fall prey to your conniving plans? Takurain you are angry at Prats and calling her beloved Papa names bec' you're angry at yourself for believing in a dream that is about to be squashed by another Sax girl. You finally found an voluntary incubator to grow your potha only she snapped out of her delusionary state and hightailed it out of the Niwas before KN could get his way with her.

Prats bitingly says "don't speak that way about my Papa. Don't forget your daughter is also the bahu of that house. What a filthy thought! Just bec' I keep quiet out of respect doesn't mean that you get to throw filth at us. Before you throw accusations at my family first take a good look at your own family. Please don't cross your limits. At least care about your respect". Wah! Prats. What LALLANTOP dialogue!  Thankoo Shanti Bhushanji.๐Ÿ‘Prats if only you defended Krishna with so much passion at your maike too.๐Ÿค”

Prats is ready to walk away but Takurain grabs her and dares her "you want to give me gaalies, go ahead, you two bit Prof. daughter. She taunts her "you trying to scare me, you going to hit me, then go ahead, hit me". She grabs Prats's hand and tries to instigate a physical entanglement.  Chalaaki Takurain is looking for any reason to make Prats the villain in the moment. She piles on her earlier insults against Shamu repeatedly trying to provoke Prats into physically striking at her. "Like father like daughter" she adds on and shoves Kesar aside when she tries to break it up."  Must be a very long time since she got into a down in the gutter street fight at the public water supply gathering place. Takurain you got a potty mouth, shut it up before you throw up all over yourself. ๐Ÿ˜›Prats warns Takurain "you are crossing your limits". Vooooo! Saas-bahu confrontation reaching all time high and likely to reach boiling and breaking point very soon. Here she goes.....to the Adda with Baba.

She turns on Krishna "I gave birth to an impotent like you. I regret giving birth to you. It's all happening bec' of you". Well, you get the drift, it's sickening to even give it any attention. Krishna breaks the entanglement and sends Prats off to their paradise to cool off. Takurain is bubbling violently knowing she had hurt Krishna before she storms off to her room with a stiff spine. Krishna looks back confused and hurt by his mother's words. The days of Krishna and Prats residing in the karaab hawa Niwas may be nearing it's end. It seems more likely they will leave to the peaceful environment of their five star accommodations at Adda, their magical place. Mera's Memory Bank recalls it's where Krishna hung out with his duyi dosts making plans to woo Prats, it's where Prats proposed to marry him and it's where they connected with the SAAT conversation and he poured his heart out to Prats.

Was this the first day we say Prats roll her eyes and actually take on a "Durga" avatar against Takurain?  Cruel and crass attacks on her father and the young Takurain rose to his defense and warned the woman who engaged in emotional and mental abuse all these months now resorting to physical abuse. She is terrified at the outcome and taking it out on Prats.  Prats put a chink in her armor by reminding her that her daughter was now the bahu of the family she called characterless.

Takurain you destroyed Kesar's dream of having a baby in that house you were arrogant enough, blamed her for the incident and wallowed in self pity to save your sorry behind. Yet today the one wish to have a potha from KN is turning out to be but a pipe dream for you. Imagine the irony if Prats turns out to be the bahu to provide the waris for this family. Like you said she may not let the child anywhere within your venomous presence.

The terrifying Takurs SS and KN leave the Niwas with rifles and armed guardsmen to haul their newly acquired property that SS labels "family honor" back to the Niwas with or without her consent. His urgency to have a potha reeks of desperation.

KN and SS arrive at Mumfordgunj ready to take YKW hostage.  Looks like the veggie vendor is deaf, KN throws him aside and storms into the Green house and kicks the door open . SS threatens Shamu "tell us where you have hid our new Sakthiyabo." Shamu approaches SS "Takurji, it's best if you don't use force like this. No solution can be got from this, let's sit and talk". Shamu is really taking the Gandhian approach seriously. But SS threatens to use force if need be. SS sends KN to find YKW.

Adarsh attempts to stop KN in his tracks "you can't take my sister this way out of this house".  KN shoves Adarsh into the stereo system. Adarsh turns around and swing his stick at KN and makes a solid connection. WHACK!! Way to go Adarsh babu!๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผThe horny Takur got his dues after harassing that innocent veggie vendor tonight. KN pulls a gun on Adarsh but Komal the young Takur girl steps forward and tells her big bear bro "don't forget he is my husband. KN asks her to keep her husband under control. How interesting! When Prats keeps Krishna in check KN and his parents have a problem with it and calls him joru ka gulaam.  Yet today they want their ladli Komaliya to keep her husband under control? SS is shocked to see his damadh whack his son. Little does he know his damadh is prone to violence. KN tells Komal "don't lay the blame on me later on if I hurt him for interfering". For a family that's been broke they have a lot of new stuff in the house๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Don't' remember seeing the stereo system there before. Did Adarsh buy it the money after paying electric bills?

Forget the hollimoon! It ain't going to happen on any mountain top or valley.  You think you saw ziddi Prats? Wait till YKW gives you a different sample of what  she gave Prats under your roof recently. You won't know what hit you. If there is one thing YKW does well, it's expressing her meanness with freedom, screeching and screaming. Yo KN! You may take YKW to your home by force but try forcing yourself on her and see what happens๐Ÿ˜›. You will be counting bars in jail in no time.  The only female you may get to see will be a jailor with a stick in her hand ready to beat you black and blue like SS did the other day.

Loved how Komal stood in front of Adarsh and told off her big bear brother. Her tone, affect and body language were all right on๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. YKW could take a few lessons from her.Why did it take YKW so long to come to her senses? Even if she wants to plead temporary insanity, it is questionable given how much time has elapsed since the wedding. If she been in a depression after the wedding, she can claim she was traumatized. Instead she acted willfully in making Prats's life a living hell out of spite and that shows her mental faculties were not incapacitated, she was just plain mean๐Ÿ˜ก.

The guardsmen grab Adarsh and Shamu  as KN hauls YKW like a sack of potatoes after shoving Naina asideHe reminds YKW she married him of her free will in front of everyone and he knows how to protect the honor of his family. Someone has to tell him the truth that kidnapping and honor don't belong in the same sentence.

The Saxes run out to stop YKW but Takurs haul her away kicking and screaming while the people in the neighborhood watch the tamaasha. Will the people on the street bear witness to YKW's kidnapping? SS is way too confident about having his bahu back home. Will this matter reach IG Mathur's ears given he's got the other cases on file against the criminal feudal lords already on his desk? Will we see some justice and comeuppance for SCAM and his MA'AM at IG's hands? We need some closure on that part of the track. Or have POPS sent Mathurs packing and transferred out of Allahabad in a hurry?  Hope not! IG and SS at war would be a track worth watching. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Prats is about to call the police. Krishna calms her "I agree with you. If police comes it won't matter, it will make matters worse".  Shamu calls Prats and tells her "SS and KN came here and forcibly took YKW from her. I am calling the police now and coming there. I will not let anything happen to her". It sounded like Shamu was telling Prats a fairy tale with a bad twist. Shamu the Tigger?  tops are made out of rubber, bottoms are made out of springs. They're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy, Fun, fun, fun, fun, FUN!๐Ÿ˜›

"Shanthi" is to Saxes as "Terrorizing" is to Takurs. Today the tantruming Takurs decide to destroy the peace in the Saxes silent sanctuary. Shamu Gandhi's straightens his spine matched by the look of determination to fight for Arushi's freedom and Independence from the Taunting Takurs.

PREVIEW: SS comes hollering out to Takurain, who looks down from the first floor at her husband  and son who has come home after the day's successful hunting expedition. while KN drags YKW in and pushes her to the floor of the Niwas. Krishna and Prats come out of their little paradise and Prats calls out in shock "UGHRUSI".

MERA'S MEANDERING MIND:

What happens if while KN is aiming a gun at Kesar to be rid of her, Kesar decides to spill the truth and says something like "go ahead and shoot me like you wanted to electrocute Prats on the terrace"๐Ÿ˜›. How quickly will KN freeze at that point?๐Ÿ˜‰ His crafty actions before that incident has always unsettled him. What happens if she also speaks of Prats barbecue attempt by RED? Krishna only has to have a flashback moment to Kesar's warning when she had a high fever the night before his budday.

Ganti Dadi is also privy to RED attempts to kill Prats when Adarsh was hospitalized.

Today SS readily called for the jeep to run over his ladla Baba๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”. Is the first crack in the relationship between father and son suddenly widening to a gulf  before we know it?๐Ÿ˜•

Your thoughts๐Ÿค“ and comments๐Ÿค” are welcome.๐Ÿค—

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Mera!!!

A day at the circus๐Ÿคก...was a lovely day to see everybody running around, doing the things they are just known for. United saxes, doesn't realize the junglee people will come to collect their incubator that soon.
Can't wait to see thakurain, in action with her incubator shakti bahu the second.
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mera di., GOOD MORNING... Very nice post.... Even better are your analysis... Y'day Epi. was Full Action packed... But I did nt like Komal Behaving with the Thakurs.. She kept quite when all the Drama was happening.. She only spoke when Adarsh was hurt... Being the daughter in law of the house, how could she keep mum when Arushi was forcefully taken by Shakti... But in one way Arushi deserved that... Abt Prats, Well she should have given one tight one 2 Amma.
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Mera di., GOOD MORNING... Very nice post.... Even better are your analysis... Y'day Epi. was Full Action packed... But I did nt like Komal Behaving with the Thakurs.. She kept quite when all the Drama was happening.. She only spoke when Adarsh was hurt... Being the daughter in law of the house, how could she keep mum when Arushi was forcefully taken by Shakti... But in one way Arushi deserved that... Abt Prats, Well she should have given one tight one 2 Amma.

Kriya_Life

Nice to know you like my analysis.๐Ÿ˜ƒ It inspires me to keep writing these looooooong posts.๐Ÿ˜†

The reason Komal didn't speak up yday was bec' she knows when he father walks around with a rifle and hollers he means business and anything she has to say will be nothing more than a squeak.   So she kept mum. However when it came to her husband she stood up for him and even tried to console Naina when she went into her favorite mode of ganga-jamuna bahana. She is a theater queen for sure, little or over the top emotions never a balance in her reaction. All her children have that trait in them. They blow their tops, pound walls, raise a finger to make a point or go into hysterical crying.

Komal has accepted the sad Saxes as her family more and put up with so much more on a day to day basis.  For a girl who was pampered and used to living a good life, Komal has no outings, a cold distant husband who give a flash of attention and smile once in a blue moon, a father in law who flies off the handle and yells at her when he is upset with her family, a mother in law, dadi and husband who more often than not tell her to shut up and take a time out in her bedroom ......she puts up with all this. In a way she lives with the subtle form of emotional abuse, negligence by spouse. None of the Saxes realize she is a young girl with dreams of her own. All she wants to go out to eat once in a while, eat sweets etc. which is a very simple demand realistically speaking. The Shamu family don't scrimp on their quota of chai and nashta but complain to spend a buck or two on her. You got to feel for the girl.

I liked the way Prats told Takurain she was crossing her limits by getting into her gutter talk. Even more than that I loved it when she said "at least consider your own self-respect" wah! Kya dialogue!๐Ÿ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia03

Thank you Mera!!!

A day at the circus๐Ÿคก...was a lovely day to see everybody running around, doing the things they are just known for. United saxes, doesn't realize the junglee people will come to collect their incubator that soon.
Can't wait to see thakurain, in action with her incubator shakti bahu the second.

Takurain will get two for the price of one. Prats will get double dose. One directly and the other when YKW gets taunted she will feel the pain for her sister.

It's hard to believe that YKW is innocent in all this. She dragged KN by the hand so the horny Takur cannot see beyond that. She may hate him but all he wants is to slake a need he has for her since the day he laid his eyes on her. Will KN even know what real love is? The man has poor role models. Krishna is stumbling his way through it after getting bruised along the way.

Can't wait to see what happens to YKW once she gets locked up. Let's hope it's Kesar coming to life and getting the Takurs back on their heels.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hoorrayyy... So YKW is the new Helen Of Troy! I am all set for the epic battle. Jokes apart, why do you think the Thakurs think that YKW is the only one who could have given them their heir apparent. YKW who is on a good terms with P would have been of no use to them.

Who are the pple living in Banaras? I envy their luck, 'trouble' somehow never reach them.

I know the Thakurs are pple who deserve a fate worse than having to deal with a runaway bride but still knowing what they are capable of doing,the Saxenas should have gone to the Thakurs and apologised for the 'mistake' committed by Arushi. It would have made no difference but just been an upfront thing to do.

Yesterday was not the first time that any of the Saxenas uttered the words," Don't forget that Komal is now a Saxena d'ter-in-law" If they mean this as a threat, fie on them!

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

MERA'S MEANDERING MIND:

What happens if while KN is aiming a gun at Kesar to be rid of her, Kesar decides to spill the truth and says something like "go ahead and shoot me like you wanted to electrocute Prats on the terrace"๐Ÿ˜›. How quickly will KN freeze at that point?๐Ÿ˜‰ His crafty actions before that incident has always unsettled him. What happens if she also speaks of Prats barbecue attempt by RED? Krishna only has to have a flashback moment to Kesar's warning when she had a high fever the night before his budday.

Ganti Dadi is also privy to RED attempts to kill Prats when Adarsh was hospitalized.

Today SS readily called for the jeep to run over his ladla Baba๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค”. Is the first crack in the relationship between father and son suddenly widening to a gulf  before we know it?๐Ÿ˜•

LALLANTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mERA, GOOD TO BE IN UR CLASS....โญ๏ธ

JUST iMAGINE IF this HAPPENS.....mY gOD mERA, THE trp'S WILL GO hIGHts!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜

magesh18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: magesh18

Hi Mera, 

Somehow I am not feeling not even an iota of sympathy for YKW. For that matter even for pratigya. I would have liked if Thakurain slapped P. 

From my perspective, its not shakthi's fault / Thakur's fault that YKW married shakti.  She came their voluntarily. If shakthi had kidnapped her before marriage, then it is an atrocity. not now.

This is the same P, who guided aarushi to shakthi's room on her suhaag raat.  If P had even an iota of anger at what happened, then she would not have done that.

For once, I want P to fail and YKW to get punishment for her mistake by giving a potha to takurs.  Anyway it is not going to happen as P will always win because of her pet dog K.

hello sir,i agree with u on the point that arrushi still don't deservve ny kind of sympathy from nyone........shez the only one whoz responsible for all the mess............not even shakti bz it was arrushi  who take a foolish decission of marrying shakti............but i'm shocked that u like to see thakurain slapping pratigya...........well ii feel pratigya rocked yesterday the way she replyed back to amma.........

yaaa i agree,if prtigya wanted jay to be punished for his crime than even arrushi needs to be punished as in the eyes of law she had commited a crime no matter how much cv's try to cover it by showing thakurs forcing arrushi to live in TN forcefully...............like prtigya use to say ''kissi k kehne se galat sahi nahi ho jata''........than why shez ignoring arrushi's crime n also taking it as  a galti..............๐Ÿคข    yaa krishna has become a pet of pratigya now........it whd be gr88 to watch krishna supporting his dad............earlier he supported prats just bz he thinks shez ryt but now a days hez just supporting her out of love nbot bz he feels so............
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: magesh18

Hi Mera, 

@ bold - Its not looking FUN Mr. Mahesh....sorry!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ