Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OMG!! Is this Gurti OFF-SCREEN?? (Page 4)

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i wish its offscreen..Day DreamingEmbarrassed..its so dreamy..Day Dreaming

love_salman4evr Senior Member
love_salman4evr
love_salman4evr

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
LOL i dont no why..i think its offscreen becuz look at dristi's expression 0:04 (its like shes thinkin....yeh Gurmeet ko kay hogaya!!!)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XXaquafireXX-maankimishti-untamedtigressLuvScooby

LAXMI005 Groupbie
LAXMI005
LAXMI005

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

What if is on screen or off screen????????

After all they are friends  working together for an year alomost and its quiet common to dance on friends birthday and make them feel special.

Thats what I could see in GC'S eyes truly dancing on a friends B'day with a lovely smile.

So lets not create a scene out of it friends.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmXXaquafireXXsindu_gurti-maankimishti-untamedtigress

untamedtigress IF-Dazzler
untamedtigress
untamedtigress

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LAXMI005

After all they are friends  working together for an year alomost and its quiet common to dance on friends birthday and make them feel special.

Thats what I could see in GC'S eyes truly dancing on a friends B'day with a lovely smile.

i second u ,yeah GC and DD are MASHALLAH great frends wrking 2gether for over a year now wid great onscreen and offscreen chemistry,GC was just enjoying his close frend's Bday so was DD enjoying her day with her close frend maybe why are we overinterpreting things,i guess its normal on their part,watever it was,ONSCREEN/OFFSCREEN i just loved it and have been watching it over n over agIN SINCE LAST NIGHT,I PRAY GURTI RELATIONSHIP AS SUCH GOOD FRENDS CONTINUES TO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER WID EVERY PASSING MOMENTSmile

Edited by untamedtigress - 10 January 2011 at 11:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmsindu_gurti

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by untamedtigress

Originally posted by LAXMI005

i second u ,yeah GC and DD are MASHALLAH great frends wrking 2gether for over a year now wid great onscreen and offscreen chemistry,GC was just enjoying his close frend's Bday so was DD enjoying her day with her close frend maybe why are we overinterpreting things,i guess its normal on their part,watever it was,ONSCREEN/OFFSCREEN i just loved it and have been watching it over n over agIN SINCE LAST NIGHT,I PRAY GURTI RELATIONSHIP AS SUCH GOOD FRENDS CONTINUES TO GROW STRONGER AND STRONGER WID EVERY PASSING MOMENTSmile
i agree to you yar....whatever relationship they both choose....i want them to be with good vibes and stay healthy in that relationshipTongueTongue...even if they are not friends also and just costars i am okay with that....for me gurti are the best...and love them to the core because of the happiness they are giving me for the past 8 months is uncomparable to anything....they destress me from my hectic shedule and brought smile and happiness in this crucial period of my life....i am thankful to them and love them to the core...gurti forever..they stay as a couple in my heart forever(not as friends/lovers/husband-wife sort of thing).....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrmuntamedtigress

MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
OMG guys - the dance Is suppose 2 be onscreen cause Maan's suppose 2 be taali as in drunk so the smiling + it's DD'S birthdai so the cake feeding =D I must say this VM was made cleverly.. Whateva it's still brilliantly edited & the BG music is good 2 =D

And Even If it is offscreen than sorry 2 burst yur bubble but it's just 2 awesome friends dancing together @ DD'S birthday =D so yeah GurTi are adorable - amazing - hot but really guys - calm down and Focus on GC's smile - IT'S SO FRIENDLY =D

Edited by MaanGeetkiSimmi - 10 January 2011 at 11:59pm
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditiwalia56

No its maneet..... After wat grumeet wrote on his blog..... I stoped thinking abt Gurti..... He deserve Debina only..

He didn't write that stray dog comment for Drashti.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-maankimishti-

sindu_gurti IF-Dazzler
sindu_gurti
sindu_gurti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Smile
Originally posted by MaanGeetkiSimmi

OMG guys - the dance Is suppose 2 be onscreen cause Maan's suppose 2 be taali as in drunk so the smiling + it's DD'S birthdai so the cake feeding =D I must say this VM was made cleverly.. Whateva it's still brilliantly edited & the BG music is good 2 =D

And Even If it is offscreen than sorry 2 burst yur bubble but it's just 2 awesome friends dancing together @ DD'S birthday =D so yeah GurTi are adorable - amazing - hot but really guys - calm down and Focus on GC's smile - IT'S SO FRIENDLY =D
why always focussing on gcWinkWinkWink...loke at dd ...common girls isnt she very much casual? ....she knows what she wants and where and how to draw a line.i always feel that everyone one thinks that its only gc and his love for her(i dont want to name her) is hindrance to gurti to fall for each other....common girls what about darshti...do you think she has fallen for guru?Angry Angryno not at all...even darshti knows her limit and even she may also stay back from guru...so please understand even my dd is as gentle as gc..she is a nice girl... .Smile sorry if i hurted you dearHeart

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

untamedtigress

Go to top